Am I really so fucking smart...

Am I really so fucking smart? Am I really that fucking good at pulling the sense out of the meaning that these autistic mathematicians refer to? Here's a thought: "Persistent exposure to limited language frameworks as precursor to pseudo-autistic symptoms in otherwise high functioning adults". Reading themselves retarded again. I'll add that to "Propogation of religion and prescriptive moral ethics via individual-level quietude of unconscious fear of finitude as precursor to society level illusion of stochastic model of prediction of future events" Divination and prophecy. Free will for fuck's sake. PATTERN RECOGNITION you fucking idiots.

Gnosis, grant me the patience to ignore the things I cannot change,
persistence to change the things I can,
and the formation of neural pathways to stop talking to idiots who parrot platitudes and conflate convention with ACTUAL ARTICULATE ARS.

Speaking of ars, what idiot translated it to mean meaning-metaphors?

iron-again leads to sense-again leads to invariant sense leads to articulate sense leads to meaning:
referents in the world form preliminary neural nodes with weak edges. Meaning is created by feedback loop of testing baby node against edge-cases which in turn strengthen both nodes (conception) and edges (framework). Assuming you link that node system into your base-tongue you won't solipsize (go full autism).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense_and_reference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correspondence_theory_of_truth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_Prayer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/refero#Latin
csun.edu/~bashforth/098_PDF/06Sep15Connotation_Denotation.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational-representational_understanding_of_mind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generative_grammar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal–external_distinction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/new/
youtube.com/watch?v=2CYaZFydbA4
youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
youtube.com/watch?v=X4_gElRkPjo
youtube.com/watch?v=3Za-V_lhwGg
youtube.com/watch?v=SCDxzeIQT8A
youtube.com/watch?v=-tKVN2mAKRI
youtube.com/watch?v=_xUFjl8LzmY
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=7wenNqTd5hU
genius.com/Subrosa-the-usher-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1b3gfLLbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seek help.

Are you frightened by raw untranslated Logos? In order, correspondence theory of truth, analysis of common etymology roots of religious terms, serenity prayer, connotative vs denotative lexical definitions, etymology of reference, CRUM theory of mind mixed with generative grammar mixed with internal vs external distinction.

>Am I really so fucking smart?
No, by the looks of that post you are schizophrenic. Take your meds before the shadowmasters come to take you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense_and_reference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correspondence_theory_of_truth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_Prayer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/refero#Latin
csun.edu/~bashforth/098_PDF/06Sep15Connotation_Denotation.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational-representational_understanding_of_mind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generative_grammar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal–external_distinction

Frege, The Greeks, Christianity (from Jung), Elementary Latin and English lexicography, Computationalist cogsci, Chomsky, Carnap

"Perhaps this book will be understood only by someone who has himself
already had the thoughts that are expressed in it--or at least similar
thoughts.--So it is not a textbook.--Its purpose would be achieved if it
gave pleasure to one person who read and understood it." Preface of T.L.P. by Ludwig Wittgenstein.

I understood everything in your OP, its just the fact that you felt the need to post this line of thought for others to read that indicates your mental illness.

Also
>Am I really so fucking smart?
Is a dead giveaway, this added nothing to the content of your thread, and is a textbook example of delusions of grandeur. A common symptom of schizophrenia. Is your name Simon Cosgrove by chance?

The point of that line is that I don't believe I'm that much smarter than others, moron. I'm doubting it, hence the self-interrogative. And if you'd like to armchair psychoanalyze via text you could start by asking my previous experience with psychologists. I'm on the spectrum according to Milton, who seems to be the expert, or perhaps just someone with enough balls to try to reform the DSM. I'd be borderline schizoid without maladaptive features, meaning it's not even a PD.

>guys i dont think im that smart
>proceed to make the most complicated word salad i can muster to describe shit that nobody cares about for no apparent reason
Im sure you dont have delusions of grandeur kiddo. Did you know that im posting this from the moon? We just got internet up here.

>>guys i dont think im that smart
You missed a qualifier.

What the fuck? Did you read those lines in legit books or are you going full schizo on me?
I have some very light schizo (like) symtomps, but damn dude that's almost Terry A. Davis level of shit.

If only you really knew, Terry's bible text generator is a markov chain text generator. That's a stochastic process for divination. Poor Davis, he didn't give his computer enough information and it began to eat itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki

wow another thread on Veeky Forums of shitposts and raging insecurity

I see the ideas you're trying to get at, but you're very inarticulate when it comes to expressing them or drawing the connections between them. Even in your first paragraph, you jump between ideas and can't even make them coherent enough to show that you understand them very well.

>Persistent exposure to limited language frameworks as precursor to pseudo-autistic symptoms in otherwise high functioning adults
This just means that if you're only exposed to a limited variety of language, you're going to have trouble expressing yourself (i.e., "pseudo-autistic symptoms"). It's terribly ironic that you have trouble expressing this idea.

>Propogation of religion and prescriptive moral ethics via individual-level quietude of unconscious fear of finitude as precursor to society level illusion of stochastic model of prediction of future events
This means that when society informs you of how you should act (via religion & ethics), it silences any worries about your limits and gives you tools with which you can hope to make progress. It's the statement that you can do anything if you set your mind to it, because that's what modern societal ethics are all about: the perception and/or illusion that you are free to determine your destiny.

You don't really connect these two ideas. You just jump from "being inarticulate makes you inexpressive" to "social determinism is only found through pattern recognition and doesn't debunk free will." Both of these ideas are strikingly obvious. Of course being bad at communication makes you bad at communication, and of course being able to set a route for your societal pathway/career/education says nothing about free will. You're saying exactly nothing that's new. You're just obfuscating statements of the obvious behind a bunch of pseudo-intellectual jargon.

you say
>"Propogation of religion and prescriptive moral ethics via individual-level quietude of unconscious fear of finitude as precursor to society level illusion of stochastic model of prediction of future events" Divination and prophecy.

you mean
>social determinism.

You're close-ish, but the fact that you didn't attempt to address the last sentence informs me your missing the key piece. Read through the wiki articles I posted. Articulation : connecting neural node acquired via any language based skill (i.e. math) into your basic, everyday mode of thought. This is simply the Feynman technique of self-explanation, that apparently few people use judging by their difficulty in verbalizing what they actual *do* in mathematics. To borrow a turn of phrase from Godel, they're just shunting symbols, not manipulating ideas. Your way off on the religion part, read up on stochastic processes.

Society-level illusion. The key difference between myth and religion is the written word. Religious texts are fetishized (worshiped) because they are (divine) can predict the future. Prophecy and Divination. Note the related root of divine and divination.

By the way, those two sentences you quoted are plays on the incredibly verbosity seen often in the titles of academic journal articles.

see something like
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/new/

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.

In othet words, sage to this pointless thread.

Describe a smell jackass. Read Philosophical Investigations are finish reading the wikipedia article on Witt.

By that definition progress will not be made until a MEssiah is named/heralded.

Or you can just recognize what religion is
> individual-level quietude of unconscious fear of finitude

I think I've summoned the other loonies. I'm out.

You literally wrote the same thing.

No shit fuckface. I get the impression from your namefield and it's appearance in the /x/ archive, the pass icon, and that ridiculous non-sequitur that you have very little idea what's being talked about ITT.

*shrug* IN arrogant truth I'm the only one that does.

I've just realized you're the Simon Cosgrove mentioned earlier. You ought to scrub your name from your Latex files because it's trivial to dox you.

Do you monitor Veeky Forums for the variants on the string "Simon Cosgrove" for push notifications?

This is where I spend my time in between suing Universities.

There is not much of an identifiable intelligence community in Melbourne, so I get bored. This place has sufficient thermal-excitation that I don't feel so fuckin' cold.

I still don't get why after 9 months of me doxxing myself people still feel the need to point it out as a danger. Perhaps you are newer to this place than I?

Is that a Moore reference?

>Perhaps you are newer to this place than I?
Probably, as a regular on Veeky Forums at least. On the site? I doubt it.

By the way, thanks for the reminder that pogo exists. I'd forgetten about him since high school.

That's okay. NO references beyond self were made.

But, yes, I guess I am feeling like Dr. Manhattan at this point. Ending(Movie > Comic)

Well, that was a good paper, but can we see an abstract?

You're such a transparent hack.

tl;dr use your fucking natural language or you'll lose it

youtube.com/watch?v=2CYaZFydbA4

no
youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

to be fair, being and suggesting others to aggressively humble isn't exactly appealing either.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4_gElRkPjo

The English language isn't very kind to the concept of King/Ruler/Peasant, just as /math/maticals don't acknowledge any power other than the last mathematician's dick they all collectively agreed to suck. In truth making a religion regardless. You can't escape the concept.

>The English language isn't very kind to the concept of King/Ruler/Peasant,
absolute rubbish. 'lordship' and 'supremacy' are embedded everywhere, you just can't see them.

Mathematics is synthetic at it's roots and built tautologically. Study set theory. Hint: all functions are human.

Why is preserving a strict language/logic that was spoonfed to you by grade-school/society even desirable? ...To be polite?

Yeah yeah I know this is all 'reflection of self' and that basically the lowest of us all experience 'celebration' at some point, as sure as each of us go to sleep each night.

I dislike celebrating the truth that I won the 'most kicked puppy' award. Makes me feel like an RSPCA rescue case.

Advertise before you broadcast on this network. Politeness is encouraged and only forgiven when you do not dip below Integran precepts.

Google prescriptive/descriptive views in linguistics. Natural language is as logical as humans, read: not very. Believe me, it's incredibly hard to find contemporary descriptive grammar books. My uni library doesn't even have a recent one.

>reflection of self
no

sorry for the delay, this is a decent game.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Za-V_lhwGg

? The only person that has typed 'that' name out is myself. Nobody summons me, at least not directly by name. Sort of like the Candyman.

All functions are, and some functions are 'purer' than others. This holds true for suffering (asymptotic to blackhole/doorway/portal to Hilbert Hotel).

Yes, it is. Once you accept the rules. Wanted to listen to it all before posting my response :)

By virtue of my being a shit-posting brand, technically my words will outlast yours [

>All functions are, and some functions are 'purer' than others.
nonsensical.
>reflection of self
go deeper. Hint: Why didn't humans come to exist on the moon?

>[YouTube] What I Likes | Pogo (embed)
S/N ratio was a bit high on that one. Let's use words. This one you'll need to listen to the whole song.
youtube.com/watch?v=SCDxzeIQT8A
Q: Why does this song work?

Because we didn't ask, and nobody told us 'no', or otherwise. Ultimately? Communication/Translation propagation delay.

Oof, harsh way to make a point 'tude. youtube.com/watch?v=-tKVN2mAKRI

nope, carbon is intrinsic (note: look up the etymology in classical latin of that word, pull it's denotation out of connotation) Study chemical bonding. Your turn.

>harsh
one more, then your turn
youtube.com/watch?v=_xUFjl8LzmY

by the way, I missed the hint for the song: Japan, 1945

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

well done.
youtube.com/watch?v=7wenNqTd5hU
genius.com/Subrosa-the-usher-lyrics
>You're never failing through the ages

An old message to me, but I welcome friend new and old.

no riposte?

Parry. LUnge.

youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o

>this fucking thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1b3gfLLbQ

you've won. alas, I am still a beginner. Adeiu.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU

I love you xman.

user you have schizophrenia

Unfortunately for smart people, it's easier to deny schizophrenia since it feels like you're simply more aware of abstract relationships between concepts

...in reality it's delusional "loose associations" taking place, a common symptom of schizophrenia. You're just writing word salad here and thinking it's more significant than it is. You're not making comprehensible points that convey information to anyone else

Wittgenstein's Tractatus seems like it can be abused to justify your solipsistic personal language but it simply means you misunderstand it entirely.

>in reality it's delusional "loose associations" taking place
except it's the opposite that occurs. others describe loose relationships based on partial frameworks that aren't even self sustaining.

> like it can be abused to justify your solipsistic personal language but it simply means you misunderstand it entirely.
Read the thread before opining. Again, I'm literally doing the opposite. see