For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/mcchicken.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MIBE4WRWaDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Would be better sandwiched in the middle of a McDouble

What exactly is in those things?

I think we'd all be better off not knowing

Sure but...what about the Chicken Big Mac?

You make it sound like some big secret...
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/mcchicken.html
Personally, I think it's the Natural Flavors with Extractives of Paprika that brings it all together.

I had never thought of adding paprika & garlic salt to my chicken patty breading, but I damn well will now.

The McChicken, the nuggets and maybe the chicken legend are the only thighs that are worth getting in that place. Everything else belongs in the trash.

I asked for McChicken and they said they didn't sell those

Go back to the McDonalds and burn the motherfucker to the ground.

Shill/10
>2 patties
You don't get to bring friends

Is it at all McDonald's?

wendy's chicken sandwich is better

Had it once.
Was alright but no reason to get that over a normal 'mac.

Unless you're outside of the US perhaps (not sure about Canada Land), but it's as standard as a cheeseburger at every place I've ever been into.

I am in San Antonio so it should be here

Great stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=MIBE4WRWaDg

mcdonalds gave me AIDs

Tastes good but it's literally the size of a coin though

Hot n' spicy mcchicken. The only reason to ever go to McDonald's.

newfag

many such cases!

>cheaper
>faster
>tastier
>healthier

Americans wouldn't understand.

that stuff clogs up your arteries and rots your teeth

actually I'm just trying to counteract the shilling

I go for the bogo deals on the app and the cheap iced coffee and $1 for a soda isn't bad either since they tend to have the best tasting cocaina cola

y'all niggas parroting the marketing memes should stop and think about what you're doing tho

This, t b h

it hurts to read

Hello mcdonalds marketing

Everytime I go to McDonald I order nothing but McChicken, it's the only thing that I like in McDonald, and it's cheap too!
I've eaten McChicken all around the world because I travel I lot and I like to order McChicken in many countries to taste the difference, so you could say that I have become quite the McConnoisseur! As for now, I've Eaten McChicken in France, England, Germany, Poland, China, Japan, Spain, Italia and Canada. As for now, I can give you this McRanking list about McChicken! For me it is :
1. France (but it's hard to find McDonald that sell McChicken for 2€, they use the best chicken filet though!)
2. Japan (they have 2 McChicken on the menu, one with Big Mac Sauce and good filet, and the other with lower quality Filet but still oichi! They also sell 1€ (130yen) McChicken like sandwich in the morning that have American Mustard sauce and better bread, I eat it every morning!
3. Germany, Spain, Italia taste the same but are good as well!
I can't remember about China and Canada since It's been a while since I've been there and I can't really judge!
Last. England and Poland have the worse McChicken, the chicken filet is of really low quality.
I hope I this can help some of you finding the Best McChicken as well, Don't forget to tell me if you found a Better McChicken than those I've ate around the world!

Buffalo ranch mcchicken is much better, should have always been that way

They call you lardcunt behind your back

MC CHICKEN OR DEATH
I FUCKING LOVE MC CHICKENS SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck you mcdonalds I hadn't eaten your shit for 10 years then you start forcing this bad meme and I just had 3 mcchickens in this month alone

can't be beat

This is the most overused Veeky Forums meme there is.

You got duped user

for me its the filet o fish
the double, filet o fish

have you tried the Chicken BigMac™

good post i kekd

all i ate last week was mcdonalds
i ate literally nothing but mcdonalds food, except for tap water

Its fucking mayo you reptile

upvoted

may i please save this image?

This board is trash when americans are awake