Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cosgrove_troy/status/917188984119246850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>im barely autistic
>your turn
I think you're floating somewhere between 43 and 46

I DON'T HAVE AUTISM I SWEAR

I am just incredibly awkward

Sucks. If I had aspergers, I would spend more time working on socializing myself and less time jerking myself off on a Taiwanese Hentai forum.

Get off my board you fucking retards.
Veeky Forums is for people with functioning brains.

>38
Should this concern me?

I could probably fix some of these like being more aware of my surroundings but I am eternally cursed, if you don't have asbergers or worse you can actually participate fairly in a social hierarchy which will reap you rewards, we unfortunately have to create our own abstract hierarchies just to avoid people that live of off exploiting weaker individuals in a social hierarchy. The good thing is that it isn't that likely if you have asbergers that your child will have it, but it will always be in the bloodline unfortunately. Though if there are some positive thing about having asbergers it is our obsession with things, weirdly abstract comedy (Tim n eric, MDE, obscure british comedy shows) and weaponized autism.

Fuck

Btw I highly suspect that Wittgenstein had asbergers because he complained about having bad handwriting, consistently preferring isolation, complaining about small details and not being cunning socially which probably explains his obsession with language. Though I think that he only managed the chaos of the world because he was born into a rich family and didn't need to participate in a social hierarchy as much.

That's a good thing, you imbecile

Diagnosed with ASD in 2007.

Kind of expected

twitter.com/cosgrove_troy/status/917188984119246850

Test for autism beaten by an autist? Para-diddy-dox!

I'm a normie except for my number obsessions

got the same

>tfw autistic but well-adjusted and charismatic
i only let my power level out amongst friends

>39
Diagnosed with aspergers at age 7

Diagnosed with Aspergers at age 10; I worked pretty hard to not act autistic because my parents and everyone I knew berated me about it daily for years. I feel like a completely different person now than I was back then.

I don't know if I'm autistic but I took a look at the questions, realized there were a lot of them and left without answering anything so I definitely have add.

Also my take on the test as a person that dealt with a whole battery of tests for it from a number of psychologists is that it's dumb as shit and only addresses the most stereotypical asd traits.

Twenty seven scored out of the total fifty points. Fifty is a pretty insignificant number, and I'm not autistic.

So, for a lot of these questions, it depends on who I'm with. I was raised in a neighborhood where everyone was high all the time. My parents, all their friends, everyone. When I'm around high people, I understand them and am a social butterfly. When I'm around sober people, I'm super socially awkward and autistic because I don't understand sober people. Which is why I always did well in school and made friends on the side. Also why I'm good at teaching stoners.

Autistic for work and important things, and act like a stoner to unwind. Don't even need to smoke, just click into the other mindset.

>tfw just autistic enough to be smarter than normies, but not autistic enough to be retarded

27 here,

u mad normies?
u mad autists?

22 when answering as my workself
3 when answering as my homeself

37/50
Im not autistic though

34 out of 50.

[eqn]I\ also\ got\ a\ 27.[/eqn]

I got 14, and i'm an INTJ person. Guess i out-autisted the test.

Fuck who doesn't enjoy parties.
I mean getting smashed with 300 other people is a pretty great time imo.

I got a score of 6 when im being normal (natural state)

45 when i go full autism work mode

Some of these options are retarded. Are autist actually this inept?

I've always been socially active and have had friends, but still i never grew out of my autism. If i wasn't socialized so well, I would probably be so awkward I couldn't even post here anonymously.

>23/50
>Scores in the 0-25 range indicate little or no Autistic traits
That's weird since I'm a diagnosed autist

I scored 29.

>feels good not being autism

25-50
edge of "little to no traits", which is about right i guess.

I don't know what did i expect.