Make a better cold cut sandwich

Make a better cold cut sandwich
>Protip: You can't

>Rolling your ham in to taquitos

If you were my wife I'd slap you if you served that. No cheese.. no tomato, get lost kid.

There's a pubic hair on the bread.

>whyte bread

Ok there's Chee's and mato. I want more meat and those veggies thicc.

I folded the shit. I didn't roll it. Who the fuck rolls their sandwich meat?

>there's actually more tomato than ham

What's it made out of? Besides the ham, tomato and lettuce

Maximum kek

glad I'm not the only user that noticed this

Best bread

>he fell for the whole grain meme

Are you going for a job at Subway?

Think I'm qualified?

Theres a fucken hair on the sandwich lmao

Yeah, I noticed. I'm betting it's from my beard.

>right arm of the forbidden one.jpg
nice pube

-> I trimmed all that recently. Not my beard though...

that hair... im gonna throw up

Hows that look bruh?

Sloppy presentation..

Wouldsendback/10

>that bread

untoasted/10

I don't mind the hair since I'm not basing the sandwich off that mishap. It looks pretty decent though. I wouldn't do my meat like that but it looks like if you hadn't then it wouldn't cover all the bread by just laying it on there flat. Is there any mayo or mustard? It looks like some mayo I think. Not bad, though. I like the plate. I would sandwich in half.

Did you bite half the bread off before placing it on the top? It looks like it wants to fall apart. Still looks good, though. I always prefer turkey.

You must be a woman you and your kind ruin this board.

M8 ur fuckn disgusting

>he doesn't season his cold cut sandwich with his pubes

>I wouldn't do my meat like that
It usually gives the sandwich a better texture by making the meat seem more tender than laying it all flat together and making it denser. It's like you wouldn't put a 1 inch steak on bread for a sandwich because it wouldn't have the best texture for that but when it's sliced thin it works.

cheese does not belong in a ham sandwich. only boiled eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles and greens belong in a ham sandwich. tomatoes are an inferior source of acidity in a ham sandwich

>cheese does not belong in a ham sandwich. only boiled eggs
>pickles

if you want to taste cheese, do not add ham. if you want to taste ham, do not add cheese. they do not play together.

depends on the cheese and ham and how much of each you use, but adding pickle and mustard is going to cover up the taste of ham a bit too. a lot of people don't like pickle on sandwiches because it can be overpowering.

and those people will be among the first with their backs against the wall when my revolution comes.

also i was just kidding with that reaction image, that sandwich actually sounds pretty good (minus the pickle for me, i'd probably add onion instead)

What is Raclette ?

>Make a better cold cut sandwich

I'd start by removing that stray hair.