Look out guys totinos has joined the meme war

Look out guys totinos has joined the meme war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAalGQ5LSpA
youtube.com/watch?v=qmMul0VRzbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I LOVE TOTINOS PIZZA ROLLS

This is why memes like brapposting are important. Memes that are base and unfunny enough will never be appropriated by marketers

6/10 meme not bad for a marketing team

>39/40

I want my 1/40th refund, asswipes.

Jack's Pizza Bursts were way better. Fuck Totino's. If these two pizza rolls were fast food restaurants, Totino's would be McDonald's and Jack's would be Culver's.

I actually enjoy corporate memery

That's actually pretty funny

but brapposting is hilarious

>youtube.com/watch?v=NAalGQ5LSpA

I chuckled

Pizza rolls are inferior to the party pizza

not bad. this is better than the LOL cats! ROFL route that most companies do today

Do you pay an extra 1/40 when you get an extra one?

How do you do fellow memers

i never understood the importance of brapposting thank you

>TFW I basically make the whole fucking bag and eat them all by myself.

I hate myself

If one bag fits in your stomach then you're supposed to eat one bag.

I just always felt bad because it seems like that's a lot of pizza rolls for one person, pretty sure an entire bag is suppose to feed 4-5 people or some shit.

>tumblr le quirky stock photo w wacky ironic comic sans caption
These should be forbidden, same with those stupid WHEN YOU (verb) with stupid reaction image ones where 9gaggers try to "talk black"

It's ok, we hate you too

Leave houses

It's not bad. It's not very good but it's not bad.

I fucking love that I made all my business memes when they weren't even hip yet, and now everyone thinks I'm so smart that I get to manage $58 million of online marketing budget.

You're all soaking up my shit.

Omg how I can only eat like 5

Haha! What a hilarious meme from our friends over at Totino's™! Don't forget to pick up a bag of Pizza Rolls® the next time you stop by the supermarket!

I'm not sure how to feel about this.
Can you imagine a marketing team made of 40 year olds who got together and tried making memes without understanding why people would reshare them of their own volition?
They're not even making fun of themselves.

I wouldn't be fooled. Almost Facebook tier. But its not fair to except a team of marketers to come up with something that natural evolves from the banter of thousands of chan tards.

I can. I work with them.

see
They actually started this shit

I used to like their pizza rolls
I dont actually remember the last time I had bought them, probably about 5-6 years ago, but I bought them about a month ago and they were trash.

Its mostly bread with about half the filling now.

fuck that shit imma need a full refund and some tostinos schwag mailed 2 me STAT

t. Totinos shills

fuck Italian people

>pizzagate is real

Ive jerked off to brappposting.

mmmm

>we have to censor our online jokes to keep large companies from using them to sell us shit

The world is changing in front of our eyes

would you really put it past wendys to use something like brap for a meme?

You go to Hell.

No way. A fake meme is easier to spot than a 300 pound tranny with a cucumber dick. You'd have to be a literal sub 100 IQ to not pick up on it. Evolutionary hazard spotting still manages to be adept at this. See a fake meme and beware!

Yes buy pizza rolls like a good go-robot it is very tasty and will get you a gf.

shit meme desu ne

never buying faggot totinos again

The biggest meme that Totinos has is pushing the race mixing meme

youtube.com/watch?v=qmMul0VRzbg

I specifically don't buy them because this happens.
Good job Totinos you've made me not buy your product by making it good

Jeno's bitch

rangeban shills

You sicken me, marketer.

BOOT LICKER

Culvers sounds like a made up flyover state trash restaurant for inbreds.

>le apologizing for meme XDDD this is so baaadd and laaaaame omg X-D
>its in lowercase to show how much we le dont care!!1!
>aggghh so ironic i could just kms right now!!
>here's Literally me, looking in the mirror rn omg!

Literally laughing so hard at these memes that i woke my wife up. Totally worth it lol.

Did you wake up her son too?

We did it first, as usual.

>not understanding that the "We're sorry" was for when you get 39 rolls instead of 40
How low is your IQ Timmy?

Totino's has been doing at least acceptable memes (much better than most corporate memes, but still kind of meh) and surreal comedy for years now.
This is old news.

If these literal Reddit memes are "fun" to you I don't know what to say.

that's not bad for a corprate meme

>didnt even bother to unmirror their logo in the photo

>using the term flyover

Well look what we have here, a fucking dipshit.

Check the serving size on the back of the bag faggots. What the fuck did they teach you in school? The recommended serving of pepperoni pizza rolls per person is 6 rolls, which totals up to 220 calories and 410mg of sodium. If you ate a bag of 40 in one go, that's a meal of 1,467 calories and 2,733mg of sodium at once. A bag of 40 pizza rolls is supposed to feed 7 fucking people. They're also supposed to be an appetizer and not a meal all unto themselves.

the best pizza rolls you'll ever taste

>thinks totinos is only memeing now
they straight up paid tim and eric to make a commerical to be aired in colorado. They are fully aware of the fact that anyone who even remotely gives a fuck about them is poor stoners

youtube.com/watch?v=NAalGQ5LSpA

>They are fully aware of the fact that anyone who even remotely gives a fuck about them is poor stoners

It's true. My old poor stoner roommate who loved Tim & Eric actually showed me this commercial when it came out. Whenever we would go grocery shopping, he would always grab at least a (1) bag of them. I thought it was hilarious because I, too, was a poor stoner.

Polite chuckle.

I like the azn on the right more, so humble!

I've sent letters when I have gotten less than advertised before. Got more than expected in return.

1400 calories a day is starving in africa levels, so it's definitely not supposed to feed 7 people

you could comfortably exercise a little bit and eat 2 bags every day, so if anything the bags feed 1/2 a person

Aren't they bagged by weight? So some of them are heavier than average when that happens?

I read a post on /r/fatpeoplestories about a morbidly obese person filling a bowl with ranch dressing and pizza rolls and eating it like a soup. Shitters who need to share living spaces post on /r/fatpeoplestories

some might be loaded with more filling = less than 40, or two might be half filled, lighter, and thus >40

catchy song though.

tostinos tosntistn, how di dyo uknow?

feel better after getting that out of your system champ?

regardless. SHILL THREAD: SAGE

what

Totino's, YEAH
Totino's, YEAH
Totino's, YEAH
Totino's, YEAH

The system thinks my post is spam. 'Tis only a shitpost.

Reddit Memes are way better than 4 chan Memes (ie: BAAAARP ROCKERS IN THE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY REALLY MAKES YOU TONIIIIGHT). that time is gone, we don't make content anymore.

Millennial memes are trash. In my day, we put some effort into our memes and they weren't forced.

what are the essential classics?

>being a flyover

Well look what we have here.