Is Chipotle kill?

Is Chipotle kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/chipotle-e-coli-conspiracy-theory-2015-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will keep eating at chipotle until they close. Fast, decent "cali-mex" burrito, better than Qdoba at least.

Qdoba is better though. Enjoy your horrible deadly diseases.

man, the Chipotle PR department works fast.

they found ice contaminated with significant amounts of fecal matter in coffee chains such as starbucks in the UK, but you don't see anyone caring about it, so I doubt it.

Reminder that norovirus spreads fecal-oral. Spics with literal shit on their hands making your food

That chipotle has always been shitty, It was a matter of time before a major contamination. I have to go way out of my way to avoid not getting sick eating chipotle

Qdoba is not fucking better. In particular, Chipotle's meat is all dank, at least the original chicken / steak / carnitas /barbacoa.

Chipotle is the lowest tier "decent" mexican joint.
Qdoba and Baja Fresh both blow it straight the fuck out

>Chipotle's meat is all dank
This is the saddest attempt at sounding young I've ever seen

Qdoba has brisket and queso. Chiptole has e. coli and norovirus. The choice is clear.

How does this keep happening? How do they manage to continue fucking up this badly?

I don't eat at Chiptole anyway, never liked the food and it's only popular with hipsters and college students, it's like the food version of Starbucks, which I also don't go to.

Fucking hipster college students

They buy organic/"non-gmo" and don't prep shit correctly.
Google "leaf in my chipotle" to find twitter feeds of them leaving nasty over-boiled bay leaves in burritos all the time

>Fucking hipster
Raging about hipsters is pretty... hip

>They buy organic/"non-gmo"
That shouldn't be relevant to food safety.

>don't prep shit correctly
Why haven't they learned? Why do people keep giving them chances?

Yeah the fucking dudebros go into chiptole with their slut gym bunny girlfriends cause you know it's healthy bro. And all the SJW's flock their cause you know it's healthy and organic, save the planet.

Makes me sick

Imagine having to go to a shitty chain for "mexican" food.

>SJWs
my fucking god /pol/, can we go one thread without you having a spergout?

We can hope.

Chipotle is garbage. I can walk to three better burrito joints. All cheaper. And capable of making my burrito without cilantro.

>muh pol boogeyman
Where have you been for the past couple of years grandpa?

lol no. Not even close. They spread disease. Their CEO runs the company like a cult, and is a complete twat to everyone in restaurants, including his own. They're just now getting queso for fuck's sake.

This. Moe's is 10x better. More toppings to choose from, more salsas, plus they have queso and free chips and salsa with every order, like every other Mexican restaurant has been doing for the last five decades at least.

Posting on-topic in my own board instead of shitposting on other boards and making it about my board's topic.

Moes is shit.

Chipotle > Qdoba > taco bell > moes

baja fresh is good

Except most of the people working there are high school kids on their first job and don't realize how hard it sucks yet.

If anything, it's norovirus from Chipotle's "organically-sourced" food suppliers.

But then, /pol/ never let actual evidence get in the way of a political agenda, did they manchego?

>NoVa faggots getting killed by shitty fake spic food
God is good my dudes

Because they are always firing and hiring new people every single week. Chipotle, even with all these troubles, still have a bunch of loyal customers and some who just haven't bothered to keep up with the news. I think they just expanded way too quickly and couldn't keep up the standards they should have.

>
>This. Moe's is 10x better. More toppings to choose from, more salsas, plus they have queso and free chips and salsa with every order, like every other Mexican restaurant has been doing for the last five decades at least.

Mahnigga.gif

Yous wee Todd Ed.

>other people believing that it's healthier than it is prevents me from enjoying it

I also simply don't like the food in general, I've been to Chiptole. It was tasteless, and I personally didn't care for it.

The business model is spreading out. There are burger and pizza places running on the same model now.

It's not a bad idea really. Three man line, first guy fixes your base, second does toppings, third does finishers and takes the cash. A couple guys in the back doing prep and dishes, boom. You can train a monkey to do it, and pay them jack shit since it's high schoolers on their first job.

Hello Mr Rabbi what are you doing on Veeky Forums?

qdoba is trash

haha guys get this:
chipootle

shitpotle

After this and the credit card theft, no one who already frequents Chipotle is gonna stop.

>Posting on-topic
>you're the one that brought up politics in the first place

Rubios is much better than Baja fresh. All the ones around me lasted 3yrs while I've never seen a rubios go out of business

the fuck is it with chipotle and outbreaks of infectious disease

America doesn't give a shit about that. McDonald's is radiation served on a tray yet it's still here.

For what it's worth. businessinsider.com/chipotle-e-coli-conspiracy-theory-2015-12

>for what it's worth
so, nothing?

Queso is bland and the minute taste isn't even like cheese. The worst part of qdoba is the queso, and that's saying something since all if their food is bland.

No, as long as millennials are alive

Moe's is bad though. Qdoba is only marginally better. All these chains are overpriced, oversized crap

I feel bad for people who don't have local mexican restaurants to go to
>always get 2 tacos al pastor with avocado and an horchata
Feels good man

Until one of these shit restaurants can make salsa half as good as their medium or sour cream half as good as their's I'll keep eating it. People with no taste will keep flocking to more and qdoba and chipotle will be fine. Even with the two health problems it's probably no more dangerous than other chains statistically.

Moe's

One near my house was fine until about Feburary this year, steak tastes like shit now, tasted like fridge.

i worked at a chipotle for a year, during the whole e-coli thing. as long as they keep making everything never frozen mostly from scratch by glorified mcdonalds workers, they're going to keep having this problem.

the worst part about it though? no refried beans. the black and pinto beans have no flavor and the texture of dirt. tortillas are soft and huge though, and the corn "salsa" is good asf

Who the fuck still eats fast food in 2017?

You take that back right now you lil faggot

I seriously hope you are trolling about Chipotle being for hipsters. Literally every white girl posts all about Chipotle.

I went to moe's because people were shilling it here, but it kind of sucked. free chips and salsa is nice, but the cheese was orange and all the employees were white.

> Fast Food
> 2017
Not unless every other member of the group's drooling for it.

Thank you for posting my wife.

that's my wife

>people are getting this from workers being sick
>if workers call in sick they risk having hour cut or lose pay for that day
>HQ wonders why people still work while sick

we can share.

Who cares? So they got a little bit of diarrhea, I'm lactose intolerant I have diarrhea all the time. Chipotle makes the best burritos and this is the perfect moment to stand in solidarity and continue eating Chipotle despite what the fake news liberal media and beta numale cucks want us to do.

>it's a chipotle tries to kill it's customers episode
What? Again?

You are a perfect example of people who vote against their own best interests.
>fuck everyone! I'll do what I want! Even if it hurts or kills me! I want to suffer!!!!!

a lot of people on /r/chipotle work there and say the higher ups keep making it worse for employees, chipodles is probably kill.

You can actually ask for rice without cilantro at Chipotle

When you think about it it's actually pretty amazing that small outbreaks caused by fast food dont happen more often.

If you die from having diarrhea then you need to harden the fuck up. Millenials are such fucking cry babies.

Seem like you're the only one crying here.
>Leave muh Chipotle aloooooone!!!!!

>All I hear about chipotle is how they constantly serve contaminated food
>happens at least twice in lifetime
>get dragged there on date with some fat chick
>orders a shitty bean salad nothing for me
>forced to try a bite
>tastes like unadulterated dogshit

yep. Fuck chipotle, I'd rather eat taco bells mystery meat anyday

>going on a date with a fat chick to a place you don't want to go
Even Chipootle probably isn't as shit as your self-confidence, my dude.

profile pic was a lie, sprung the restaurant on me out of nowhere
ps
You're on this website too champ

;_;

Haven't eaten at Chipotle in about 3 years. I prefer Roberto's or Tacos Mexico, typically. Unfortunately, I moved to this small city and all we really have is Chipotle and Qdoba... No decent, smaller taco/burrito places.

>Mention to relative I went to chipotle ONCE
>Get $80 in gift cards from two separate relatives for Christmas
>Every time I go is like playing a game of Russian Roulette
>mfw it's actually kinda exciting now

>chipotle is for hipsters
have you ever talked to a person who was not a member of your immediate family?

I work in finance and there is a very real chance that Chipotle's health violation woes over the past half decade has been the result of corporate sabotage

The FBI is currently doing their first rounds of investigations

I don't know how people have such strong feelings about Chipotle. I think it's ok Mexican, and completely inoffensive. I go maybe once every two months.

Rubio' has ok fish stuff, but I like Chipotle's other meats more.

I did. They rolled their eyes at me and served me the oldest shittiest rice (dry to the point of being crunchy). It was awful.

>they found ice contaminated with significant amounts of fecal matter in coffee chains such as starbucks in the UK, but you don't see anyone caring about it, so I doubt it.
I read those articles, they just said it was the same bacteria that can be found in fecal matter, not that fecal matter was actually in anything. It was just a sensationalized headline.

tfw no Taco Cabana

>not going to the taco stand at your local equality co-op
plebs and flyovers have really taken over this board huh

It's the 5 guys of Mexican restaurants.

Believe it or not, Taco Bell averages out to one of the healthiest fast food chains. It's from all the vegetarian options. As for the mystery meat, it's ground beef with oats mixed in as filler, it's better than McDonald's beef.

>it's better than McDonald's beef.
How so? I don't think the quality differs and they don't use filler. Also vegetarian options aren't necessarily healthier.

Five Guys sucks because of the goddamn peanut oil (which I admit is a personal preference because I hate peanuts) and is massively overpriced. Chipotle is only moderately overpriced.

Never been there but 135 is a lot of people. Makes me wonder how many days people were going there and getting sick before it was discovered and what should you do if you suspect you fell I'll as a result of eating at contaminated food

>mfw I live right behind a Chipotle and eat there a lot because of sheer convenience

Why can't they get their shit together? Fucking McDonald's infects less people than this

I recall chipotle was actually pretty good
This was when the place was filled with mexicans working in every position
Chipotle had too many illegals working immigration found out and one day fresh faces were at the helm
That same one day was when the place died
Im talking 10 years ago roughly

>Fucking McDonald's infects less people than this
That's because McDonald's food is some sort sterile synthetic compound loaded with fat and sugar to keep you addicted

They're doing a bad job of keeping me addicted. I only have a Mac Attack every two months.

Bye bye mi Mexican guy
Immigration came and the kitchen was dry
And good ol' boys were eatin' burritos with rice
Singin' this'll be the day that I die... this'll be the day that I die.

>Not going to your local xxxbertos style mexican takeout spot

Plebian filth

This is what happens when you decentralize your supply chain in the name of local, fresh ingredients

Same, I've never eaten McDs and I can't because I'm allergic to wheat.

No it isn't. Go suck some big agri cock.

Serious question. Has a health crisis ever actually kept people from eating fast food. I swear outbreaks are not that uncommon. People will literally shovel their faces until they are the ones to actually catch it

Ebola and leprosy wouldnt stop the average American from getting his junk food fix.

I started calling it hipster Subway myself.

Even Taco Bell doesn't have this kind of bad press.