Does Veeky Forums read cooking manga?

Does Veeky Forums read cooking manga?

Does Dungeon Meshi count?

no, but then again I'm not gay

Sometimes. The 'Japanese food is #1' meme is tiring though, especially when they're shilling ordinary dishes like omurice and donburis like culinary cornerstones.

Dungeon Meshi is the only one I like, but then again I haven't read that many

I wonder if their recipes would actually be good if you replaced the monster meat with real stuff

I think so, pretty much every dish they make in it looks good

yeah all the time. i dont know any to list because my brains usually on autopilot when its manga time. but i know dungeon meshi and i am up to date with the one in your op

Is Shokugeki no Soma a cooking manga?

I've had scorpion before. It's kind of like lobster but softer and saltier.

no, its a meme manga

It's a battle manga, but the recipes are apparently solid. Some dude tried a couple of them and they all turned out great.

Fuck off weebs.

I just need to praise the user who gave me Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san. It is absolutely beautiful.

MODS!

Bambino! is pretty good

>that gif

Thanks user

>a variety of topics
Umm, try again sweetie.

imagine being a filthy phoneposter and going on Veeky Forums to brag about how much of a normalfag you are.

>phoneposter
>normalfag
Sorry dear, I'm not fluent in millenial retard speak.
Rephrase your statement please.

hi there, average facebook user.

>Facebook user
Snappy comeback.

Mfw cooking manga

I did but unfortunately the scans stopped completely. There are 534 chapters and only 134 got translated.

Yes user-kun, i do, and i can even get you a list of those that i enjoy

Those still updated
-Shokugeki no Soma
shonen about cooking but with a nekketsu vibe, also, people get naked when they taste a really good dish, even men.

-Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan (Op's pic)
two newly sisters move in together and one of them is a glutton and the other one cooks as a serious hobby, how convinient ! Also, supposed to be yuri but not really.

-Wakako-Zake
Wakako likes to eat by herself at differents restaurants, also, alcool with every meal

-Nobunaga no Chef
Isekai manga where a chef travels throught time and end up in 16th century japan, also, lots of boring politics

-Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san
Comfiest manga ever, a 16year old rejected maiko works as a cook for her entire ''school of geisha'',

-Sweetness and Lightning
A windower and his little girl learn to cook with the help of a high school girl who is afraid of knifes,

-Dungeon Meshi
"Party in dungeon! what do they eat ? do they cook thing ? let's find out!''

-Shinya Shokudou
The life of a midnight bar and restaurant, you can ask for whatever you want as long as the chef have the right ingredients, also, ugly drawing but whatever.

Those probably dropped by scanlation teams

Kui Tan
detective conan, but with food

Kinou Nani Tabeta?
Gay gay dude cooks for him and his boyfriend because it's better and cheaper, supposed to be yaoi but not really ( not a single kiss, not a single hug in the entire manga so far)

-Mister Ajikko
it's like shokugeki no soma minus naked people, they trip balls instead when they taste delicious food, also, 80's manga so it's kinda ugly

-Cooking Master Boy
It's like mister ajikko but in 19th century China

-Bambino and Bambino! Secondo
Life of a wanabee cook, the only manga who shows how hard it is to work in a restaurant

-Cooking Papa
It's Papa ! and he cooks ! also, recipes in every chapter

Wakako is my spirit animal.

I want to sexually FUCK that elf!

Thanks for the list

>-Cooking Papa
>It's Papa ! and he cooks ! also, recipes in every chapter

is it cooking mama's papa? if so I'm on that shit.

No he's not? sorry to disappoint you.
also, 80's manga style drawing like mister ajikko

apparently, it's very popular in japan ( 140 volume so far and still ongoing)

>"Party in dungeon! what do they eat ? do they cook thing ? let's find out!''
is that a motherfucking Bojack reference?

What mango is this?
All I've read in regards to cooking manga is Shokugeki no Souma and Amaama to Inazuma

Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan

She has a thing for the human in armor

>no Yakitate or Silver Spoon

nice trips, but this is false.

!

So the sister then?

Well silver spoon is about an agriculture high school they aren"t really cooking, more farming and raising

and that was a small list of my bookmarked manga about food and cooking, feel free to recommend me more, i'd be glad to have more manga about it to read,

thought, i know yakitate, i just didn't like it that much, no idea why.

id say so. it would explain the resentment she has for him

Addicted to Curry
Toriko

I dunno why you like Shokugeki and not Yakitate considering Shokugeki pretty much copied Yakitate. The anime and manga art is much better I guess and its broader than bread maybe.

Thanks for starting this cancerous thread, faggot.

Toriko is not a cooking manga.

Are you retarded?

Not by any stretch.

I think the only cooking manga I've read are Koufuku Graffiti and Nagisa Shokudou. Don't think either manga is translated though. Would like to read some more but haven't seen much that caught my interest.

I don't read manga at all, and I very rarely watch animu.

They would.

I don't know if it has a manga but fresh baked Japan is food wars with bread and wackiness I stead of nakedness

Are we supposed to somehow be impressed you don't know what normalfag means?

I appreciate this post

Yes.

Cooking Papa was really nice to read, just a family setting and some comfortable home cooking. Too bad that the scanlation died so fast.

Jesus fuck, normies actually do more than just lurk here.

>manga is gay
>on a site founded to talk about anime and manga
>cooking is gay
>on the cooking board
Just go back to red-shit. You'll be happier there.

I haven't read the manga yet, but I enjoy the anime versions of both Shokugeki no Soma/Food Wars and Sweetness & Lightning.

Both are pretty comfy, and the former's recipes are creative while the latter sticks to basics-of-the-basics stuff.

My friends and I have made some of the Food Wars recipes. They're actually pretty good, though the translation can be spotty at times.

cooking isn't gay, just the anime part

Reminder to stop replying seriously to bait posts, anime is allowed on Veeky Forums. If someone complains just tell them to fuck off and report it

There's something strangely entertaining about Wakako-zake, it seems to speak to me on a very deep level.

which cooking manga u lads would recommend?
I want to read new ones

When will it be my time to blast people's clothes off with my flavor?

You've gotta get pro-level, user.

>millenial retard speak
Literally neck yourself normalfaggot.

You mean was pretty good. Secondo is so fucking awful that every scanlation group refuses to touch it.
Nobunagas chef is pretty good atleast.

Barely but it's still enjoyable. Also Rindou best girl.

Does bartender count as a cooking manga?

It's to be expected though really

man i wish this would get a anime or a OVA fucking love it