Anyone else here mix ketchup and ranch together? I love it

Anyone else here mix ketchup and ranch together? I love it.

No there is no one on this entire site or even the entire planet that thinks this. You are truly a unique and special individual for liking this combination of condiments.

heello reddit, you can't stay long

This, but without the sarcasm. OP is a disgusting subhuman.

Thanks, my mom thinks so too.

I don't mix them up. but just today I had fries and I had both ketchup and ranch on the plate. each fry were dipped in both. I use to do this with fried cheese sticks too, if I didn't have marinara sauce. pretty good stuff.

DON'T DO THIS. IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS.

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS user! HE'S A SPY!

Bro hell yeah. I use it for fries and nuggets

i once made a mixture of ranch and Worcestershire sauce and ranch and put it into a sodastream once.

the results were sub-par

Ketchup and Mayo is much better

That's called Fry Sauce, and usually you can buy it at the grocery store already mixed. I still prefer ketchup and ranch, but Fry Sauce is fucking amazing I will admit.

aunt Darlene does a Thanksgiving pie thats Ketchup, Ranch, and Tater Tots. Family goes apeshit when she drops it on the table

Too retarted to understand sarcasm. Summer, please end already.

Shut the fuck up. It has been perpetual summer since Chanology. We lost The Game. You are like to not remember what closed the Pool, not who rules the skies. You shut the fuck up, newfag.

How easy was it to google all those references? Kek

That's cringy as fuck. Please leave.

>didn't even ride in the party van

I'm sure it'd've been quite easy. So you remember frames too?
NO U
I didnt mess with football.

I am genuinely sorry for not having saged this terrible thread.

Stay mad

you might have been here circa 2005 but you sound like you never stopped being a newfag

Not big on ketchup, but mix some honey BBQ with ranch, and now we're talking.

I mix mustard and bbq sauce and it tastes exactly like honey mustard. It's perfect for tendies and fries

What's "ranch"?

I believe it is referred to as "cool American" in whatever third world mudslime infested country you are from

>since Chanology
Nigger summer hasn't ended since 2007.

That's called "people are disgusting animals and restaurants will cut any sauce with mayo/use it as a base to keep costs low"

mayo with herbs and seasonings in it