Is anarchism only for angsty teens?

is anarchism only for angsty teens?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communalism_(political_philosophy)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

It's what it's not for. Literally the only reason that's such a meme is because of the deliberate demonization of the term.

yes but as it turns out angsty teen is the ideal type of person we should all aspire to be

Yes
Hahahahahahhahaha

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIN

Chomsky is a charlatan. Real Anarchists™ don't worship the ground he walks on like some other people do.

If there was one group of activists i wish could be necked, it is Anarchists, whether they be left or right. They take liberal ideology to the extreme

Anarch and Total Mobilisation, not Anarchy and open borders. Okay? Praise Jünger

Before posting, make sure you know what does Anarchism mean.

Yeah. He's basically the "I have a BA and drive a volvo but I'm totally not down with the system" starter pack.

Read Bookchin, faggot.

read Geo Milev - September

>mfw

Kurdistan, I...

I appreciate his political commentary still. But, I bet you used to love him, user. Don't lie. We all did at 18.

FIGHT FOR PEACE!!!!

fighting for peace is just like fucking for virginity. you fight or you dont. thats it

also he's not anarchist. he is communist

>Real Anarchists
anarchists shouldnt even wrote books at all. because its a paradox. it's against anarchist philosophy.

Depends what kind

>Anarcho-Communism

Babby tier delusion. "let's redistribute all the wealth but since there's no government we all have to do it voluntarily okay?". "no our village council is not a government fuk off"

>Anarcho-Capitalism

People who would rather be ruled by a corporation than by a government.

>Anarcho-Individualism/Egoism

Least retarded form of anarchism, but still retarded.

not me. i was an alt-right guy.

and i wasn't even white

ITT: people don't understand words they use or only understand retarded American (redundant) definitions

So your proposed solution to the Kurds' predicament is what exactly? Lay down and let yourself be shot to death, raped or burned alive?

You shouldn't treat the words of a stand-up comedian like it's some kind of message from God.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communalism_(political_philosophy) i.e. what said. This is the only non-retarded version of anarchism, unless you treat the anarcho-primitivist critique of technological society as interesting theory and not a blueprint for contemporary society, then that, too.