Go to McDonalds

>Go to McDonalds
>Like I do every week
>Order my usual spread
>3 McChickens, large fry, and 20 piece nugget.
>Get up to the first window to pay
>Same lady is always there
>"My 3 McChickens, large fry, and 20 piece nugget customer! That'll be $12.08! How you doin sweetie!"
>Look at her and smile even though I'm dead inside
>"You know you should get the McDonalds app! You know about it right? I mean you come here all the time, and it could save you money!"
>"You come here ALL THE TIME!"
>"ALL THE TIME!"

I've become a regular at my local McDonalds that she instantly knows who I am by my order.

Rip

she wants to fuck you

thats why you go to different ones moron. Dont tell me you live in some 500 population town that only has 1 mcdonalds. I only go the same place 2 times and then switch to another for a couple weeks. I also do the same with liquor stores but Im pretty sure all 3 places know who I am by now

thats a lot of food buddy, you ok?

I think I saw the app recently gave $2 off an order of $10 or more. She's trying to save you $2 fat ass.

The T-bell I go to for lunch at work for a 3 dollar meal knows me, I've come to accept it. Gotten extra food and free drinks before.

Not really lmao. Unless you're some 5'8" 130lb manlet.

Why even ask when it's clear I'm not, and I'm aware it's a lot of food. I just don't care anymore because I have a problem with food.

I'm too lazy to fuck with the app

She's like 60, also she just likes to be polite to me because I'm a regular, that's all. She literally reminds me of the stereotypical old waitress you see at diners working the late night shift, she is friendly.

>Being so ashamed that you have to go to different McDonalds so the employees don't recognize you.

I'm not that pathetic

I'm a 5'4 manlet and weigh about 180lb, probably pushing 190lb.

idk why thats so bad OP, I remember I went to zaxbys so much because it was the closest restaurant to my house and this girl noticed me and eventually I asked for her number and we dated for 2 years, it was nice while it lasted but just ask her for her number and see what happens.

Also I go to the same liqour store everytime and there are 3 workers there and each know me by my birthday, not by name but we always end up talking for 5 or maybe even 10 mins. They are always so nice and welcoming they've even let me have some discounted items in the back for half off because they stayed on the self for too long.

There isn't anything wrong with people knowing you.

Dude you're not 5'4" that's like a literal midget please be joking

Fuck dude, I weigh the same as you and I'm 5'11'

normies get out

Well first off you're 5'11' and secondly I'm pretty sure since you're taller the weight is different.

You've never met 5'4' or 5'5 guys? I've met quite a few of them, but for real I am about 5'4. I look like I'm 16, but I'm actually 24. I'm short with a babyface, you'd never know I was 24 by looking at me.

>There isn't anything wrong with people knowing you

Did you forget what website you're on? Half of these people can't even tie their own shoes, let alone function in society with some modicum of normalcy

>le everyone on 4han is an autist meme
Nice projection

You really should cut your food, user. I suggest eating grilled meat instead because it has lower cals and fills you up faster.
Also, eat slowly so you are fillled up faster, and don't get distracted from food like watching youtube while eating. focus on the food

I love watching Youtube or like cartoons while I'm eating, it's so boring to just eat my meal and not watch TV or something. It'd be different if I was eating with someone, but I'm usually always eating my meals alone.

I'll never understand how a human being can consume 20 chicken mcnuggets without throwing up

she's just doing her job dude. if your problem is with your binge eating, then maybe instead of blogging about your problem on Veeky Forums you try doing something about it. Veeky Forums is that way -> read the fucking sticky then get the fuck out.

I think you're on the wrong board if my post bothered you that much, sounds like you should go to Veeky Forums and stay away from Veeky Forums. Also I wasn't even implying that I hated her or anything, but if you're just gonna ridicule people on Veeky Forums about their eating issues then you should probably just go back to Veeky Forums dudebro.

next time use a different reaction image in your OP post than dude. what the fuck is context. what the fuck are we supposed to think when you post that shit man?

lol at this Chad thinking everyone else could also get coddled for their looks

lol. I used to regularly eat 50-70 nuggets a day when there was that $1.49 special going on.

This.
That's shit's the food equivalent of particle board.

not everyone has such a huge tolerance to garbage as you

I admit that the nuggets are pretty sub-par, but I guess you get use to them. Also 20 nuggets for $5 isn't a bad deal in my mind, granted I do agree they aren't the best thing, even buying frozen processed nuggets at the store would taste better, like Tyson nuggets.

a 20 box of nuggest is meant to feed a family of 4-5. how fucking fat do you have to be to down a whole box of that shit in addition to 3 chicken burgers and a large fry?

>a 20 box of nuggets is meant to feed a family of 4-5

They must have weak appetites if someone can only eat 4-5 nuggets, honestly it's not a lot of food. I don't know why you think it is, but maybe you just don't eat a lot.

>Inb4 eating a lot of food makes you a fat ass

I've seen skinny/fit people eat more than an obese/fat person.

>honestly it's not a lot of food

t.fatass

What you consider a lot, and what I consider a lot are different. We can agree to disagree, you can call me a fatass just like I can call you someone who has a poor appetite. So if a skinny/fit person ate all that food in front of you then you'd classify them as a fatass? That wouldn't make sense, just because you can't eat that much food doesn't mean it's considered "a lot" by other peoples standards.

no this isn't subjective you fat piece of shit. 5 nuggets is 220 calories. add to that fries, a drink, and a single burger that a person would consume in a typical mcdonalds visit. that's already HALF THE CALORIES GROWN WORKING MAN would need to consume in a single day.

there's a fucking reason your fucking fat

What are you? The food police? You actually care how much people are eating everyday? You do realize there are people who eat more than me on a daily basis, right? I don't even eat McDonalds everyday and yet there are some that eat fast food everyday, they're probably eating like fucking 3,000 calories if not more everyday. And I'm talking about these bulking faggots, I'm just talking about people that don't exercise and they eat whatever they want.

I really could care less how much a person is eating each day, you seem to care way too much.

t.fattie

youre a retard, youve had a bad day, youre taking it out by fatshaming. lets clear the air. your logic is terrible.

so you got the app, right?

>Not an argument

That's where you're wrong baby cakes, Tyson nuggies are gross and McDonald's are top tier

I remember being broke and eating nothing but cheap as shit nuggets for pretty much every meal

eating 12 of the fuckers made me want to puke, but I was eating like 50 a day; god im glad im past that shit

>I'm not that pathetic

are you the same autist from whizchan who posted about papa john's shit yesterday?

>find new cafe with ok burger and coffee and seating for one
>go there until they recognize my std order
>find somewhere new
>accidentally go back to other place
>"HI, HOW ARE YOU? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN SO LONG!"
>never return

The autism has become too strong, I need to leave this palace.