On vacation in Australia

>on vacation in Australia
>try KFC fries

Holy shit. they are so much better than the ones in the US.

thicker and the seasoning is pure sex.

Ok. Why you're getting fries at KFC is the retarded thing tho. Get mashed potatoes and gravy tardo.

You got lucky because a lot of KFCs in Australia barely season their chips at all so most people have to ask the person serving you to add extra salt onto your chips

Did burger king in america change their fries?

Here in Oz, they made them thicker. i dont like them.

Really? I thought it was just my local hungry jacks serving some dodgy fries

>kfc
>fries
>in the US
u wot m8

>Holy shit. they are so much better than the ones in the US.

No they aren't--they're just as shitty as any other chain fast food hellhole because they all follow the same international recipe. You're simply burnt out on local Australian cuisine so shit-tier KFC reminds you of home. Anyone that has ever worked in fast food knows that there really is no variation. The fry-cook has a corporate approved salt-shaker that they sprinkle over a massive bed of fries. If the fries has more salt, you simply got lucky. The fry cook wasn't as stoned as usual.

>If the fries HAD more salt

Can't type because I'm drunk. Fuck off.

KFC in the US doesn't have fries, though. They have Wedges.

> thicker
no
> and the seasoning is pure sex.
Jesus have you even tried their wedges?

I really don't think anyone likes those fries, they were inferior to mcdonalds before but now their fries are complete crap

Kek, I've eaten fries in an Australian KFC and then eaten fries at an American KFC about three days later, they're a different size and the seasoning is completely different, you have no idea what you're talking about

Chicken salt, actually. That's what our fries have

Checked.

Also i can tell you've never been to a Bojangle's in your life

>be in nz
>go to usa
>they sell fucking wedges???

you guys are missing out. The seasoning is great.

Go to hungry jacks and have their nuggets with spicy sauce next. Also compare the bacon deluxe and the ultimate double whopper to burger king

Then go try everything off the menu at Red Rooster

The new hungry jacks fries are awesome, more crispy and better seasoning

Here's the lowdown on Aussie KFC for you yanks.

>no biscuits
>original recipe is grease and gristle and no one orders it
>probably the best fast food franchise for chips
>sandwiches are called burgers
>pineapple on burgers
>emphasis on boxes, which are chips, a drink, P&G, wings and a burger or chicken
>still get twisters
>double down comes back once a year
>islanders love it more than blacks
>some of them do breakfast

What? The new hungry jacks fries are god tier. More crunchy and thicker.

I actually had a rippa wrap and cheeseburger from red rooster. didnt realise the cheeseburger would be chicken but it was still good.

holy shit....twisters, best thing ever. havent seen them in years

I had some fries at a Australian burger chain, rosemary and salt. That was great. Grill'd.

>grill'd

Holy fuck their waigu works burgers are the best.

>kfc
>good

gas yourselves

Have you tried the Canadian fries? I always thought they were pretty good. Can't speak about the America fries though.

the new HJ fries are amazing m8

jelly amerifats?

Go to foreign country and eat fastfood could you be anymore of an American stereotype

>get dried "mashed" potato and packet gravy
um sorry sweetie

>go to 3rd world country and eat their food
>get food poisoning
>die

I'll stick with mcdonalds

hungry jacks improved their hot chips a while back now. thicker than McCunts and still crunchy

>haven't had KFC in like 10 years
>see they're delivering now
>don't deliver near me

May..Maybe it's for the best, they went downhill since then anyway..Overpriced as fuck too!

try the wicked wings if you havent already.

go bucket for like $4 is the best.

>Amerifats
>stuffing two breaded chicken cutlets between more bread and pretending it's not a fat fucks wet dream

Hilarious

Are there any good items on the KFC, hungry jack/common australian fast food menus?
I love greasy and fatty food but I've recently felt like its not worth the Calories, e.g everything at mcdonalds besides the chips.

fuck off they suck dick

I like the sliders at kfc and $1 onion rings at HJ's

fuck grilled i got fired from that place for being "too laid back"

>"Too laid back"
I'm sorry but they fired you for another reason, they were just been nice when they said "too laid back"

Anymore?
I'll go to hungry jacks and get the onion rings but what burgers should I get?
I usually get 2-3 burgers every time so just onion rings wouldn't be enough.

Wow you're a detective

For me

bacon deluxe, "the aussie", chicken royale are good.

sadly they upped the price of the whopper junior and cheeseburgers, i would get 2 of those when they were 2.95

maccas brought back the mcfeast which is basically a smaller whopper, $5 with chips and drink. they also have $1 hamburgers

Just get a hunger tamer box.

$12 for 2 burgers, fries, drink and nuggets.

And you're probably some autist that was so awkward to be around the boss had to fire you before you scared away the customers

Veeky Forums's opinion on halal snackpacks? Worth the price/fat?
I've noticed that I don't see it very often on social media these days, was it just a fad? I found it hard to believe that it became so popular since it seemed to be the exact opposite of current food trends.

Ok

mcdonalds has $1 hamburgers atm

That drumstick looks so fucking good, nice and crispy, this is how every piece of chicken at KFC should look.

Also why waste cash buying a shitty coleslaw?

McDonald's hamburger $1 dollar

you can get a hamburger for just a dollar from maccas

Are they really the pinnacle of fast food in australia though?
Like I said before I didn't really find the taste/Calorie ratio to be all that efficient with hamburgers at mcdonalds.

>tfw wedges that are super thick and little to no crispy bits to them

you can get pretty close to it by mixing chicken salt and onion salt or onion powder

Over here in the UK the chips from KFC are the worst, mcd and bk blow them out of the water.
But then, they don't put salt on them or anything and they're not crispy so don't know what I expected

chicken is at least good, although US kfc chicken is much better

lot's of the KFC's in Aus don't cook the chips enough and they are soggy limp sticks

>kfc anything
absolutely disgusting

Even fucking Rofo gas stations make better chicken

USA Royal Farms master race checking in

Jelly of my seasoned deep fried western fries?

theyre tasty as fuck

I like those fat blobs on your little body