Whats for dinner lads?

I feel like this is the appropriate board to post my meal.
Also r8 please I worked hard on this.

Mac and cheese with bacon, garlic, and caramelized onions.

You posted on r9k you massive twatwaffle. R9k is infested with Normie cunts why bother posting there?

How do you get that crust with mac and cheese i can never replicate that?

I ate two large double bacon cheese burgers, large order of french fries on onion rings, bag of doritos with cheeze dip and 7 chicken tenders with honey mustard sauce and a slice of pepperoni pizza

Was this in one sitting, or over the course of a day? If it was in one sitting that's impressive, I could never eat that much.

Use a mixture of cheese plus bread crumbs mixed with melted butter and broil for the last 60-90 seconds of baking.
I thought it looked good so I'd share.

It does look amazing.
T. Op

Thanks and yup one sitting followed by dessert which was chocolate ice cream, chocolate caramel cake and a slice of pie. For breakfast I had 5 pancakes with syrup, 3 fried eggs, a bunch of bacon and sausages with cheese toast. Lunch I order a large pepperoni and bacon pizza.

Nothing. I've only got $5 so I didn't eat today and saving it for Friday evening

I would say KYS but you clearly have already started.

I'm sorry.
Why are you looking at food threads if you are hungry?

Sounds TASTY

Honestly doesn't really make a difference at this point. I barely have the energy to walk anymore so I just browse

I'm going to make this in September which is when I have my next cheat meal scheduled.

Kill myself eh? Fine. You want to know the truth? I am fat. The reason is probably dominoes pizza. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs as of yesterday. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU

no one gives a fuck fatty.

Here's the recipe.

INGREDIENTS:
1 lb bacon
1 yellow onion
1 box elbows pasta
3 cloves garlic
.25 cups flour
.25 tsp thyme
.25 tsp cayenne
.25 tsp black pepper
3 cups milk
Nutmeg
.25tsp Worcestershire sauce
1tsp salt
16 oz. sharp cheddar cheese.
1 tsp mustard
.5 cups panko breadcrumbs

DIRECTIONS:
1: Chop bacon and cook in large skillet until crisp. Reserve.
2: Chop onion and saute in small skillet until deeply caramelized. Reserve.
2: Cook pasta and reserve.
3: Mince 3 cloves garlic.
4: Add 4tbsp butter to a saucepan on medium heat. Add minced garlic. Saute until garlic turns golden brown.
5: Add .25 cups flour, forming a roux. Cook until blonde.
6: Add .25tsp thyme, cayenne, and black pepper. Cook for 1 minute
7: Add 1 cup cold milk. Stir until incorporated. Add 2 more cups of milk.
8: Add a pinch of nutmeg, .25tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp salt.
9: Bring to a simmer, remove from heat. Add all cheese except for .75 cups to the sauce. Stir vigorously until incorporated. Add 1tsp yellow mustard. Add bacon and onions.
10: Add pasta to baking dish and mix with cheese sauce, distributing evenly. Top with remaining cheese.
11: Add 1tbsp molten butter to .5 cups breadcrumbs. Top the dish with this mixture.
12: Bake at 400F for 20 minutes
13: Increase heat to broil and cook until top is golden brown. Approximately 90 seconds.
13: Let sit 15 minutes before serving.

I been seeing this pasta for a long time now, boy. Tonight....you.

It's my life story. It's the truth. I've posted it maybe 5 times. But it doesn't invalidate the fact that it's the truth. Yes I'm obese but it's mainly not my fucking fault!

I know tfw.
I have been living off of a friends ramen budget for several weeks.
Keep your chin up, bud. It can maybe get better.

Bull shit fatass. I have heard all of the sob storys from addicts and some recover. Learn to take responsibility for your actions or kys.

Well now I know you're lying and just fucking with me, you didn't really eat all that in one sitting.

Fuck you

Why should I fucking take responsibility for something that IS MOSTLY NOT MY FAULT?

Okay nvm this was bait and pasta get lost guy.

Thanks mate, all the best to you.