What's your opinion on jäegermeister?

What's your opinion on jäegermeister?

Imo it's the best alchohol there is

I'm just gonna respond to my own thread

To make it seen like there's an actual conversation happening in here

lots of potential, but they're doing it wrong.

The fag version of Fernet

I only know of it through the Bloodhound Gang's endorsement.

I liked it when it was the first liquer I ever tried, but I don't like it now that I've been drinking for 7 years and have other drinks to compare it to. It's for mixing with shots and it does it's purpose just fine. Drinking it straight is teenager tier.

Jager+Redbull is literal liquid crack.

Fren?

a german fellow who has since passed away gave me a bottle. it found it frankly repulsive and gave it away.

still had that one shot in his honor

RIP Hans

What does it taste like? Please no meme responses.

Fucking vile.
I've tried drinking that shit straight, tried Jagerbombs, tried various mixtures... it always tastes like filthy fucking horrible medicine.

Like back licorice and herbs. It's a good alcohol to take shots of cuz it's not too high proof

When I first started drinking, I would mix it with red bull. Now I can't stand it.

friends

Goes down way smoother than most liquor. It's too expensive for me to ever buy it myself though.

Settles the stomach after a rich meal.

I'm gonna have to try it, I love black licorice.

once you puke on it you will never drink it again

It's girl bitch ass shit.

>posting that mint-flavored rubbish

Step your game up, son, most Italian amaros are oversweetened, anyway.

tastes like nausea

Back to runescape, faggot

Too sweet. Really sneaks up on you. Bad memories.

Baby's first alcohol. Enjoyed by 19 year old normies and alcoholic gays

I hate black licorice but for some reason it goes well with the sweetness of the red bull. Also mixes well with coke, root beer, dr pepper or moxie

Hoodrat elixir that guarantees a lay with a skank grill

wtf do you buy then? Jager is cheap as fuck

What's it even distilled from?
Herbs don't have that much sugar.

wat

Tastes like medicine to me desu, but then again I'm not a huge alcohol drinker so I might not have the pedigree required to judge it properly.

Where is it cheap? It's imported alcohol, how the hell it can be cheap? Unless you live in Germany

I live in the Netherlands, it's cheaper than Smirnoff. like 15 bucks a litre

I get sleepy when I drink, so jager and redbull helps me keep going through the night

Black licorice and too sweet
College kids like it

Pelinkovac is better than jeger because of its biterrness

Love it

My balkan nigger.

I want my money back.

>tfw I've been pretending to like the taste of alcohol for the past 10 years but it still tastes like shit
When beer or liquor tastes "good" is that just supposed to mean not completely shit?

wtf I live in merica and and in NC and its 18 a liter, its not that much at all.

It reminds me of family and good time :)

this stuff is good too but I always had to have my buddy at the liquor store order it for me

It's the root beer of alcohol. Also it's a love or hate drink.

No, it actually tastes good
Not for everyone though

>Also it's a love or hate drink.
No its not. Im almost totally neutral on jaeger.

Er kotzt sich ausgezeichnet.

Mix it with honey liquer to have a nice sipping drink.I am sure there is some way to mix it in with something else and heat it up as a mulled drink in winter.