Hahaha food is my only passion lmao btw I have crippling depression lol and literally only socialize with my cat kms...

Hahaha food is my only passion lmao btw I have crippling depression lol and literally only socialize with my cat kms lol xD

Yes yes normies are annoying retards with no unique facets to their personality.

Who are you quoting?

/maximum edge/

They could have at least picked a picture of wings that don't look like garbage.

Why is this a trend these days?
>I'm an antisocial, suicidal, depressed loser with no applicable skills
>posted from my iPhone while I'm out having a good time with my friends after receiving a paycheck that I worked for

Just faggots looking for more attention

Have a classmate who literally texts me "omg I'm so depressed want to kms, by the way I'm at the hookah bar with all my buddies haha"

Like shit try not getting up for days and having serious anhedonia

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

You're the expert. I trust your judgement.

>being able to socialize with cats
Normie cunt

People who are actually depressed will never tell anyone else. Hence when someone you know kills themselves,people will always be shocked because he seemed like such a "nice person".

>food is my passion
>eats garbage food with no nutrimental value

That's basically one of the worst things about it, you don't want to tell anyone and do your best to act like everything is fine while it eats away at you from the inside, a really insidious thing it is

It doesn't help either when tonnes of retards on twitter complaing about being lonely and depressed.

It's honestly just people aggrandizing their moods into full blown mental conditions eg "I'm so ocd, I always keep my books stacked neatly" or I've also heard "I have had depression too I was so sad for a day but after that I was fine"

People are just dramatic and stupid

>nutrimental
What did he mean by this?

it's a portmanteau of nutritional and sentimental, he's ahead of the game

This. I keep swearing I'm fine to anyone who asks. Meanwhile I've been dismissed from work but they still want me to come in despite me not being g given any work so I'm just sitting at a desk all day doing nothing, I've have no one I know here and my flat hasn't been cleaned properly in weeks because I can't even pick myself up. The only thing I can do is wash myself some days and make sure I've got cleanish clothes.

OP, although you got trips of truth, you are reading too much into that image.

Witnessed

META QUADS OF TRUTH

based quads confirm: just ignore normie shit

You've been out-meme'd OP.