Books that frustrate you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3mpUWGII4LQ

>women only read John Green and womenshit
Why is she doing sissy black lady hand passes anyway?

Imagine being so stupid you can't understand paper towns

Jesus, one of the top comments is just a compliment of her hair.

Another is how pretty her bookshelf looks.

Women truly are a meme.

What do you think her bra size iss?

Because men are much better
see

>a white knight enters the thread
she won't fuck you.

> booktubers with shelves full of YA fiction, Harry Potter/every JK Rowling book, piss-poor genre fiction and self help books
> main culprits are women who organise it based on colour and size

can literature just be a cool guy club from now on, everyone else wants to ruin it

> be qt red-head femme-fatale
> make money early in life as online reviewer of books, gain a career later for magazines and newspapers reviewing recent book releases
> YouTube dies in 2027, needed to move on
> book collection full of YA fiction, even as I grow old I still prefer to read about wizards in gay love and cancer kids dying while referencing how many video game inspired lego sets they own
> my collection of novelisations of Minecraft go for thousands of dollars a pop because long gone is the art form of the minecraft let's play
> reach 60 as a virgin spinster because no man wants to marry me, they say my literature taste is despicable and immature and that this reflects my personality
> they don't realise how much smarter, intellectual and unique i am
> practice Wiccan on sundays, own 40 cats, house stink like piss

:'(

the thing about the internet is that you talk to people as dumb as you trying to sound like don draper or something?

surely this one frustrated her

>this book frustrated me because i couldn't ship two of the main characters

is this actually why people read books

you getting toasty? why not air out your roast beef curtains bout it on rebbit, back where you came from.

Ship?

The entire Mortal Instrument Series. I'm not a fan YA, but these books are so goddamn awful even by YA standards that I genuinely cannot understand why they get the amount of praise that they do.

a thousand plateaus because i don't want to read it

pretend two of the charatcters were dating

>I didn't understand it
>I didn't like it
>I didn't understand it
>I didn't like it
>I didn't understand it

Substantive criticisms, there.

Double dee-duh-duh-dees

This is what I have degenerated to. I'm sitting here, watching a video of someone I don't like so that I can make myself feel angry and maybe make a little mean-spirited mimetic joke about her.

This video isn't even for me; she made this for people like her to enjoy, and that's fine. Yet here I am, alone in a room with a screen, mocking a stranger because she didn't understand some children's books and that experience frustrated her.

What the fuck am I doing with my life.

Posting on Veeky Forums, friend

Maybe if she read books written for adults, she wouldn't be so "frustrated."

so uh... is this the new carli claire? guys...?