What all should I read of Aristotle?

What all should I read of Aristotle?

The answer is in the question.

just read all of it

Try asking this in English.

Nicomachean Ethics->Politics->Poetics->Organon->Rhetoric->On the Soul->Metaphysics

Physics and his works on animals are worth reading only if you're interested in the history and origins of natural science.

Rhetoric and Poetics, everything else is outdated crap.

Name a better system of ethics.

Nicomachean Ethics and Poetics are essential, anything else you can give a miss.

Any one that doesn't try to awkwardly justify slavery by claiming that some people are actually happy being slaves

Categories and metaphysics if you want to get to the real nucleus of his thought. IDK if I'm right but he sorta does remind me of Wittgenstein in a way

They are tho.

Physics is a very important work in the Aristotelian corpus and aspires to the study the philosophical principles of nature, not the subject matter of modern physics. Don't let the name fool you

But some people actually were happy being slaves. Slavery in Ancient Greece wasn't the worst thing in the world, certainly not as bad as what we usually think of slavery as, i.e. 19th century plantations. Anyway, that's the kind of thing that it's possible to easily ignore without it really affecting the rest of his work.

anything that interests you from a historical perspective, he was an idiot though

All I read was nicomachean ethics, on the soul, and politics and I'm okay

Nope.

His theories on life, animals, plants, etc. proved to be the beginning of the natural sciences.

Literal god of modern science.

Don't read garbage from misogynists.

Is any of his big works clearly outdated and can be skipped?

It owns when St Augustine justifies slavery- even in the case in which a good man is enslaved to a wicked man- because both slave and master feel humbled before god.

mythsogyny doesn't exist, it's a meme invented by retards who want to pretend they're oppressed

I don't understand this comic.

the joke is that the cats (cool cats) didn't know that the garbage ape had a blimp. haha

Is this some cow tools shit or am I just dumb?

Welcome to Heathcliffe.

agreed. its necessary reading if you want to understand the development of modern philosophy from the scholastic school of thought, which was essentially aristotelian metaphysics and judaeo-christian god neatly (lol) packaged together.

why bother reading any classic then? being outdated is a sorry excuse to dismiss something, especially someone as influential as aristotle.

>Literal god of modern science.

>Hurr heavy things fall faster than light things and men have more teeth than women

>I masturbate so hard over metaphysics and reifiy words so much I cant even make basic observations.