How do you guys feel knowing that businessmen are dumber than you and work a lot less than you...

How do you guys feel knowing that businessmen are dumber than you and work a lot less than you, yet make a lot more money than you?

>work a lot less
Wish that was true. My dad works 60 hour weeks and is basically on call 24/7.

I feel the same way about them as I do most people whose life as been subverted by the consumer economy their work has no meaning, their life is like an engineless car they drive, they just push their car down whatever hill they happen to be on and hope for the best, at the bottom they collect their paycheck and the machineless ghost pushes her car up the next hill. Then they call a cab out and back for the next day.
Sad thing, to see a human bean lose its human parts

>How do you guys feel knowing that businessmen are dumber than you and work a lot less than you

you cant assume this. However, life isn't fair for for most people. You jjust have to accept that some people will have a better life than you and make the best out of your own situation.

He obviously isnt a chad then, and chad (his boss) is making way more money than him

Honestly no. The further up you get the more you work. That's why you get paid more.

You're thinking of old money, rent collectors who pay other people to do business and financial management.

>the dumb person starts a business with his own moeny and provides people with better lives
>the smart scientist gets a degree that doesn't pay him and produces nothing except for blasphemy
wittengstein called you lot pagans

Businessmen are usually more intelligent than scientists and engineers.

a dumb businessman is not a successful businessman. A dumb successful businessman is usually a thief of some kikd or another.

They make way more but they also work WAY more. Source: have many friends who became analysts at Investment banks

STEM = the dumbest of the lot

Have the capability to create machines to print money, but instead waste their lives working on useless shit for jew boss while patting themselves on the back and reassuring themselves 'I'm doing something for society'

do you really think all stem people 'do things for society'?
some are, you know... successful businessmen

Veeky Forums here

making money is just something to occupy my mind, else I would probably kill myself

My dad owns a business
kek I'm glad I'm never gonna do that

they won't survive the NEET revolution

People who take Business in school, probably have an average IQ of 105. I was forced to take a "business" class once and it was the most mind numbing thing I ever experienced. The teacher teaching the class told me "Software Engineers don't like this class but Business students think its the most stimulating class they take in their education"

I wouldn't necessarily say that all businessmen are dumber than all people in STEM. Granted, if I'm looking at one school, I'm going to assume that the STEM Majors and smarter than the Business Majors. I'm especially inclined to believe this because of the high number of frat boys majoring in Business who go to my uni. However, I think that someone who's going to a prestigious university for business is definitely smarter than someone who's taking some STEM course at a community college. Also, Business is a better career decision than Bio and Chem.

This. My dad is a program director at Qualcomm and there's only 2 or 3 levels of power above him. TFW he works 80 hours a week.

Yeah they are overpaid but their work is lame as fuck and much more competitive as opposed to a research career which is more fulfilling and based on cooperation (i.e. more comfy)

>this is what business majors actually believe
you're just getting behind in life by slacking off dumdum

So how fucking hard did Trump or Bill Gates work?
That line of logic falls apart after a point.

trump was born rich. they are both outliers anyway

All the really successful businessmen that I know are really fucking smart. Much smarter than the average theophysics fag. I probably chose wrong.