That's it I've had it. Enough with the trash, enough with the bait, enough with the christ meme-ing...

That's it I've had it. Enough with the trash, enough with the bait, enough with the christ meme-ing, enough with the racism. Back to pol and b with all of you non intellectuals.

Time to take back our board.

Bye bye!!

I don't get it, you want to get rid of the racism and baiting and get back Veeky Forums, but you're just going to leave? I'm confused. Comfy cat though.

I, for one, am with you.

>redditor gets BTFO in another thread and (sperges out making more work for the mods) about how this board isn't his personal echo chamber
why not go back to where you came from?

take a hike kike.

Reddit?! I haven't been over there in many years, ive moved past anything they can offer me over there. I come to lit for smart coversarion and stimulation. Your the redditor here I'd wager

>kike
you dumbass, now your show is canceled!

That's exactly what I mean. Sam hyde is racist and alt right. Lit I'd NOT A RACIST BOARD

Hi there

well you talk like a fucking nu male libcuck if ever i saw one.
>I come to lit for smart coversarion and stimulation
LMAO is this your first week here? this website is for shitposting. always was always will be.

get your conversarion else where
cuck

No, it's you, /pol/. It's shitposters trolling shitposters. See?:

It's bait dood

This has never been a shitposting board in all the weeks and years I've been brousing this board and never should be. I'll report every single one of you to the valuable mod team here if I have to or if you force my hand

>christ memeing
what a piece of rubbish you are. people can't speak of fucking christianity? you're a fucking embarassment to literature. go throw all of your books away. they all have some religious reference to christianity, and you think even mentioning christ is trash. throw away every god damn book you own except all the ones inspired by hind- er, buddh- uh, shint- ahm, isla- erm. let's just let it be certain that you read christian inspired literature every fucking day, and you spitting in its face with your cringing whiny bullshit shows how little respect for literary culture you truly have you scumsucking loser.

This is not bait this is just an attempt to rally the few here in the userbase to rally around a good cause to clean up this board. IS that too hard to understand

ITT wannabe janitor cuck gets BTFO by people disagreeing with his cuck opinions

A+ christ meme. Now shut up about christ, I'd hope most here would already know religion is silly.

If you're for real then I'd suggest pickin up a few lit classics like Blink by Malcom Gladwell, God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, or 1984

> cuck
>ITT
>thread
Back to r/the_donald for you.

feel the bern amirite comrade?

>Time to take back our board.

We need more and better mods completely shutting down low-effort posts.

I also think blacklisting a writer once a week might be an interesting experiment. Imagine no Joyce for a week, or DFW, or Neezch.

so malcone gladwell converted back to christianity.
the god delusion would not exist as literature without the influence of christianity, as it is one of the religions it attacks, and 1984 has literary reference to christianity on several occasions.

>we need more moderation
no

you should throw those books out since they're influenced by christ, and are indeed just more christ memes trashing up this board.

Not the original poster, but Gladwell is a hack, Dawkins should have stayed in biology, and 1984 does not deserve it's widespread attention.

Religion is not silly; go read Maimonides, Al-Ghazali, and Aquinas.

As for Nietzsche wrote: If we are to ride ourselves of God, must we rid ourselves of grammar first?

Stop fucking justifying the man, and learn to compose a sentence and capitalize your words.

He isn't leaving; he is saying "bye" to those who are leaving.

Why not?

my sentences are composed, and you can suck a dick besides.

That's right, you got it! Wow you're so smart you win the prize!! Genius alert! Call mensa I think we have the next Albert enistein! Winner winner chicken dinnerr

Gladwell a hack? Have you even read his work? You either must not have read his work or you must have a reddit tier brain in your head, and Dawkins best desicon was to leave biology and start the war on religion. Do you want to go back to puritan law or shira law? Because if you want theocracy maybe to should go back to whatever reddit scum board that spawned you and your puny brain

This is a well-crafted bait, congrats user

reminder that /pol/ is the only thing keeping this place from becoming an appendage of r/books

if anything this place needs more /pol/