To be fair

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Neil's tweets. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical tweeter’s head. There’s also Neil’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his tweets- his personal philosophy draws heavily from National Geographic-related literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Neil truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Neil’s existential catchphrase “Actually,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Albert Einstein. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Neil’s genius wit unfolds itself on their smartphone screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Neil deGrasse Tyson tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/563450492958027777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That tweet
Is this real?

Yes: twitter.com/neiltyson/status/563450492958027777

And it is not nearly as bad as some of the shit le epic black science man tweets.

Post moar black science man tweets

>literally quoting himself

>why follow neil

I don’t get it. Ndt is telling Kanye to log out??

To smart too tweet

To smart too post

There is literally nothing wrong with any of these tweets
Gay
Extremely gay
Anyways gb2/b/

Wtf, I love Kanye now.

>twitter.com/[...]7777
those digits don't lie, globalism is right

Choo choo here come the hate train, spitting vitriolé ad malin meme.
I mean shit he got a PhD, and most of you fag are undergrad at best (although by sense of entitlement I thinking probably high schooler ) yet you guy definitely know more than this "negro" . Get a grip of real life stop jerking off to anime and just be happy that science is cool nowadays or.... you could go back to your hole with your harden socks and your inflated "IQ" lmao. Y all a bunch of loser

this

>twitter is in swedish
Nice OP, I like it.

Neil is just the latest iteration of the "Smart Physics Man". I have no problem with people taking the piss out of him for this reason. I'm sure he's brilliant, but the public needs to get over this shit where they let physicists talk out of their ass and lap it up.

>inelastic collisions
In football? Where?

"Brain energy"

name 1 (one) statement in these tweets that is incorrect
pro tip: you can't

They're not wrong, they're just obvious/unnecessary/unhelpful.

They're also contradictory.

wow le ebin science nigger and Bill Nye Tranny Goy. Rmember the golden age of Islam? Now gibs me dat white womens...Its evolution!

This copypasta is beautiful

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Neil's tweets

i know, it's so versatile

>muh /pol/

>black science man solves n-body problem with eyes closed

is this pasta? if not it is now.
yes, he might know more about me about astro-stamp collecting (which is his field) but he obviously doesn't know shit about QM, biology and all the other topics he talks about even up to undergrad level..

hohohohoohahaahahhhhohohoo

>And yes, by the way
>deGrasse Tyson tattoo
>ladies’ eyes only
>IQ points of my own
are u eleven?

I don't like islam, judaism, buddhism, hinduism, or any other non Christian religion and I don't want to live around non Christians.

Yeah I've got a PhD too - a pretty huge dick. Suck on that Kneel deGrease Tyson™

your problem is that you don't understand that ndt enables entitlement

>old ass tweet
>stale pasta
everything checks out here