What would gordon ramsey say to my pizza?

What would gordon ramsey say to my pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also, are pizza stones a meme?

for homemade pizzas they are great....for store bought im not sure they're that much of an advantage.
you can make your own instead of buying an over priced specific pizza stone.

I found that slowing down the fermentation (not much yeast, let it rise overnight) and using "00grade" flour made the biggest improvement to my pizza base.

pizza stones are not a meme. gordon ramsey is a reddit tier meme.

It makes me cringe when they refer to him as "chef ramsey" and start banging on about how he really wants to help the people in his programmes better themselves or save their businesses......pure Stockholm syndrome and cuckoldry.

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

Crust is pale and under done, onion is sliced too thick and the cheese is shit quality.

Pizza looks sad and soggy. Crust is very pale. Age it at least one day in the fridge. Three is ideal.

Stone depends on the pizza you want to make. A NJ/NY style thin crust pizza should be a 4 minute bake on steel (not a steel pan, but a 1/4" slab of steel) at 550F. If you can't hit 550 you should not use steel. It is all about making sure the cheese is browning just right at the same time the crust is cooked through and not overdone. If the pizza is too thick you want the stone instead of the steel so it cooks slower without burning.

shit looks cash.
what's this limey's problem?

*Ramsay
Apologies.

>onions, undercooked
>what's in the sauce, why is it so sweet?
>soggy underneath, do you always cook it like that?
>just bland
>does anyone season anything here?
>it's just dreadful
>i'm all done, thank you darling
>damn
>what a shame

the dough!?
IT'S RAWWWWWWW

breddy much

Invariably he will like the old hag's pie too. Every time.

Your onions look like toenail clippings

>Pick my nose and eat it. 7/10, tasted better from my nasal cavity.
Your option, even on a food board of an American Chan is a stagnant pool of shit and vomit.

Looks like the ones Grandma does which says are better than take away but she forgets ingredients and under or over cooks it but you say it's good anyway

Op here, this is pretty much how it tasted

>Where is the lamb SAUCE?!

"""pizza""" fit for a subhuman

how can I make a pizza stone?

The onions look like toenails, fucking use rings