Al/ck/ - Alcoholism & Withdrawal

Bump limit reached on the other thread. Drinking some rose sparkling wine right now. What are you drinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu9FMfASReY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's 2PM where I am, so not drinking yet. But debating a glass of wine with a late lunch. If I do it the wine will probably be a Ribera del Duero.

Rick and Morty is garbage.

Cheap French land wine, gonna switch to beer soon, cause going out to watch a football match

>rick and morty
>rose sparkling wine
what the fuck is this

I'm going to drink 3 high alcohol beers and maybe some whiskey.And I got me some Winston Reds.Smoking cigarettes with alcohol is probably my favorite thing to do.

I'm as annoyed by Rick and Normie fans as anyone else who stopped being about to talk about the show cuz of Rick and Normie fans but even I can't deny that it's al/ck/ relevant
Half of us are probably trying to deny that we drink because it makes us feel like Rick Sanchez anyways

Thankfully the only R&M fans I know are family members of mine, so I have no experience with people being annoying talking about the show. But as a nihilist alcoholic who is a huge animation and sci-fi and also considers himself to be the smartest guy in the room most of the time the Rick Sanchez character is way too damned easy to relate to.

I thought the show had a rocky start but got better, I really liked the new episode. I still want Futurama to come back.

I'm half-pissed on wine now, my third glass.

Just drank a litre of wine for breakfast at 9 pm

>No silhouette OP image
>No interest
NOPE. ABANDON THREAD. EAT SHIT NEWFAG OP.

I'm off work for 3 days in 4 hours...only thing I have to do is clean my place for when the inspectors come to check I'm not harbouring criminals...then it's sweet YouTube/runescape/vodka time. Can't wait boys

hey guys i dont really drink
i hope you all find happiness one day
t. stoner

Just to think I was here talking about how I just wanted it to end 7 or so months ago. Drinking 70cl and 4 beers a day and having no job. I thought it was hopeless but I stopped for 5 months and now I have a job and somehow managed to not drink during the week days even though it is hard sometimes. When I know I've got days off to drink and not feel bad about it and enjoy it, feels great.

Anyone reading this who was in a similar position as me, you can change yourself even if you feel it's all over, and abstaining from alcohol at the end is not the only way for some.

Ended up drinking half a bottle of pretty good Pinot Noir with lunch. Now having a beer.

What does this discussion have to do with cooking? There isn't even a tangential connection here. These threads need to be in /b/ or self help, or anywhere but here.

>t. newfaggot

Hide the thread. This thread does more for people suffering than the McCracken and Ramsay memes.

Anyone have any tips for getting on or staying on the wagon?

Eat dick faggot.

See talking about food already. Just remember don't talk with your mouth full.

Nothing yesterday or today but I promise if I had something I'd drink it now. It's 2:32 am here.

you sound like an asshole

Don't ever be bored.

The type of drinker I am, I drink when I'm bored. If I'm not bored, I don't drink.
If you can fill your time with shit, then you won't drink.
At least, you wouldn't if you were me

A shop near me was selling 4 cans of out of date strawberry and lime cider for £1.99.
I got 12 cans of that shit, half through it.
Got a little bit of whiskey too.

You're set to shit your guts out tomorrow
I mean, I do that anyways after a drinking sesh, but you're really going to get it with that sugar

I only shit once a week due to a stomach condition so it's not big deal, I'm probably due a visit to the toilet anyway.

I used to shit like that when I was younger. Fucking ruined my asshole.

But now I drink too much and I piss out my ass after ever major event

been having screwdrivers for the past couple hours really love these little bastards they hydrate my ass so i dont have to worry about drinking water and get hungover

Is drinking approximately 450 mL of 80 proof rum in the space of 48 hours too much?

Why don't you chase vodka with water like I do user?

Mixed drinks still needs lot of water too
Every full drink (even if it's like a pint of stuff) should be followed with as much water

Negroni, served over spears of watermelon & rosemary.
It's... it's really good.

I'd drink about 900 ml of 40 proof rum in that time and I'm ok...

Negronis are my absolute favourite mixed drink
Good taste bro

Some folks think I am, others look up to me. I really don't care who is in either camp.

numale cucks indeed

Got this shit for two dollars at my state line liquor store today. It's as bad as the internet said it was, it's like someone mixed R&R with a cheap pilsner.

On the plus side I am already feeling a good buzz and this is my first beer.

>when your face starts going numb

Fresca and vodka, already had 6 beers. Just started vaping

Are you vaping tobacco or marijuana or something else?

Too sweet for me.

But then again, I'm drinking rum and coke after 4 pints

Newfag. There are Alky threads on pretty much every board.

Not true
Only Veeky Forums has dedicated /shitlifegenerals/

10 ounces of cheap Russian vodka mixed with soda water and caffeinated water flavored with blueberry so far. Going camping in the morning 8 hours from now. If I stop drinking 4 hours before I should be sober enough, right?

/r9k/,/pol/ (although they always get shitted up),Veeky Forums has alky threads up most of the time. /k/ usually has an alky thread within something like /arg/. Those are the only boards I visit besides Veeky Forums but they all have alky posts. /r9k/ is far more fucked up than Veeky Forums's.

Why should /k/ even have alky threads? You shouldn't mess with weapons while drunk. Several friends of mine have had accidents happen because of that.

four days sober after drinking 4-10 beers or shots everyday for two years. I have felt nothing but boredom and depression. I have not encountered any withdrawals so far. I keep checking my eyes for jaundice, but I think I am paranoid.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu9FMfASReY

Video games helped me with my boredom streaks

but I always drink and play vidya ;_:

tfw trying to play video games at 2.5 weeks clean and I'm bored as fuck and it just makes me crave more.

Then your friends shouldn't have guns, anonkun. I regularly handle firearms while drunk but it only makes me more careful. if it isn't muscle memory to follow the 3 rules you shouldn't have firearms.

I personally have a fear of firearms. Call me a pussy or whatever but being shot in the stomach when I was in kindergarten left a mark on me (figuratively and literally.) If I am in a room with someone who has them I won't freak out unless they bring them near me.

But all my friends are pretty big gun enthusiasts. I just try to tell them to avoid fucking with them when they are inebriated. So you take the bad with the good, I guess.

You're a better driver drunk too, aren't you?

No. I don't care what it does for you, you're taking up space with an utterly off topic discussion, and you do it continuously. My coming here to use the board for what it's designed for isn't impinging on you, you are impinging on everyone else's use of the board.

>gee this al/ck/ thread is really getting in the way of my fast food shitposting guys!

If you weren't an alcoholic weakling you'd be able to come up with a better retort than that.

Waiting for all these examples from the other boards...

This shit is fucking nasty

This board is exclusively for the discussion of go za, quinky sauce, Irish stew, and which is the smuggest of fast food chains.

>quit smoking pot because panic attacks
>drink to fill that void

I am half-jealous, half considering walking to work to get my bike.

nope. There is a difference between handling an inanimate object in your home and driving a multi-ton piece of metal. Even while shitfaced the first thing I do with any firearm I handle is drop the mag and rack the slide/whatever action the gun has. It's ingrained in my soul to never have my finger on the trigger. If you would nd drunk you would nd sober. My 6 years in the marines was eye opening. Almost every night (and sometimes day) most marines besides our mortar crew were drinking. It made life pass by a lot faster and got rid of any fear.

?! this isn't reddit kid. Do your own research.

Hardcore drinkers , does your tolerance lower if you don't drink for a couple months ?

>Hardcore drinkers
>does your tolerance lower if you don't drink for a couple months
lol

>it's "numale" to drink a cocktail.

Ok son, finish of that forty.

Tito's is fucking good, top quality vodka, made of corn so it's slightly sweet, not imported so I'm finding great prices like $17 for a fifth and $30 for a jug. Very very low fusels and you'll have an easy time the next day compared to most hard liquor, generally have to spend way more money to get that quality from a liquor.

Yes. I have a friend who drinks one week for every two not drinking and he's able to get shitfaced on a third of what it takes me even though he is basically drunk all day every day for the one week a month he does drink. Draconian but effective.

Hello thread, i'm looking for a specific kind of wine i've drank from Italy.

It was basically good red wine but very lightly sparkling, not rosé or anything.

It was the best i've ever had but the kind of wine isn't clearly listed on the bottle, any help?

I've been on Veeky Forums for 6 years faggot. You eat shit and die, asshole piece of shit.

>some rose sparkling wine
Just when I think I hit rock-bottom, someone proves me wrong. Thanks breh

Hey my liver isn't failing, fuck off.

I posted 8 hours ago in the thread but I finished all my 12 cans of fruit cider and the bit of whiskey I had left and I'm still awake and somehow still sober... so I've just opened up a fresh 70cl of whiskey at 11.50am and I'm going to see where this shit takes me.
I hope I'm asleep by like 8pm.
If I had weed I'm certain I wouldn't have even had a single drink... I seem to drink heavily midweek when I haven't got any smoke.

Does anyone get diarrhea after drinking?

Someone help please?

>McChickens

I drink alot almost every night. Really take days off when I feel like I'm dying. I need to stop because it's expensive but I feel like I would kill myself. I just drink to set my depression to the side

lol

>Continuing to post in the wrong thread
The shit is wrong with you fags? Stop fragmenting al/ck/

Well I plan on going to grocery shopping to get a few chicken breast to make tendies. Making a yeasted batter now. After that im going to get shitfaced with based black beer and sone wine until im inspired enough to decide which spices I will use. Then I will proceed to get some potatos on my level (SMASHED u get it?, haha) and will eat some nice ass chicken tendies with mashed potatos with a jack daniels BBQ sauce while playing NIER automata and smoking some weed.

>das it mane

negroni spritzer in a mcdonalds cup
the straw is handy and the lid keeps the bugs out

I stopped drinking last week. First couple of days were rough, but the shakes and sweats seem to have stopped for the most part. Falling asleep is still a bitch though, the bags under my eyes are unreal.

Get some exercise matey.

haha the bleacj is to clean bones for taxidermy
not for killing myself

Checked.

Yeah, i have been thinking about joining a gym or something, but I don't really feel like doing anything at the moment. I just lay in bed drinking fucking lemonade like a child. Maybe I'll go for a walk later, i dunno.

Nice trips btw

>haha the bleacj is to clean bones for taxidermy
>not for killing myself

/r9k/ would be more appropriate.
continue to derail all al/ck/ threads.
Thank You.

Baby steps.
Walking is a good start.

>plastered on Friday with some lads
>wake up drunk on Saturday at 5 pm
>immediately start drinking again
>pound half a bottle of dxm
>wake up at 7 pm on Sunday
>resume drinking
>walk to the store at 5 pm on Monday for some goodies
>proceed to slam back 8 9abv tall boys
>and a half litre of cheap Russian vodka
>started at 10 pm, come to at 11 am still sippin
>had a massive psychotic break and I'm still trying to pick up the pieces
>tfw finna do it all again tonight
I blame the cheapness of Russian booze

Gatorade Frost Glacier Freeze®

plug dj / alck

come chill

you drunk cunts, come over here for a bit.

Hello! I'm getting drunk on Svedka right now. What life advice can al/ck/ give me?

My cat Ophie hates when I get drunk. Should I put her down?