Most of you hear a faint ringing noise when you are in a silent room, right...

Most of you hear a faint ringing noise when you are in a silent room, right? Is this because the human brain is not evolved to handle silence/no hearing stimuli, and it creates its own? Back in the Stone Age humans heard constant noise, from animals, the wind, water, birds, and so forth, whilst we sit in dead silent basements and browse the chons without our ear getting the stimuli it needs. Or am I just a retarded with tinnitus from playing violin too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation
cdc.gov/niosh/ipcsneng/neng1233.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexafluorosilicic_acid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16892590
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's tinnitus

>Most of you hear a faint ringing noise when you are in a silent room, right?
lmao really, the majority? glad I was never retarded enough to fuck up my ears like that

No I've got a different tinnitus were my left ear vibrates and makes me hear radio static if the place I'm at gets too loud and I'm tired.

this

I've had it since I was a little kid, what did I do to deserve this?

>what did I do to deserve this?
Sometimes life isn't fair, user. I refuse to believe though people develop tinnitus out of nowhere.

> I refuse to believe though people develop tinnitus out of nowhere.
Here's a hint; that blood-brain barrier of yours sure as hell ain't keeping out a diatomic molecule like the flourine in your water. Here's another hint; diatomic flourine reacts with cation to create various flouride salts. Here's a third hint; the brain is full of various cations that are essential for brain function, and in fact carry the signals that make up brain activity. Put two and two and two together.

They don't put diatomic fluorine in water.

>Fluorosilicic acid(H2SiF6) is the most commonly used additive for water fluoridation in the United States. (Wikipedia)

Also they put it in water to replace hydroxl ions that you lose naturally in your tooth enamel (hydroxyapatite). If you don't keep replacing those hydroxl ions with fluorine ions your enamel is going to erode away.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation

m8 I totally have it too.
I sweat these fags just arent paying attention, there's no way I could imagine hearing nothing

>If you don't keep replacing those hydroxl ions with fluorine ions your enamel is going to erode away.
Why flouride ions? Why not replace them with more hydroxl ions?

hydroxyapatite is very hard but it's basic because of the hydroxyl groups in it so it reacts with acids in foods that you eat and waste that bacteria in your mouth produce
You can use baking soda to replace the hydroxyl groups in your teeth but I think fluorine is more popular in toothpastes. I think the government puts fluorine in water because it's just more available (it occurs naturally in ground water sometimes. Chlorine ions could work too I think.
>my chemistry is shitty sorry

Actual dentist here.
Please stop,the cringe is getting too strong.

>>Fluorosilicic acid(H2SiF6)
cdc.gov/niosh/ipcsneng/neng1233.html
Dude, what the fuck?

I think that's in pure form, it's obviously really dilute so it doesn't give you chemical burns

Did you not read the part where it reacts violently with water? How are you supposed to dilute that?

>In this application, the hexafluorosilicic acid decomposes to thefluorideion (F−) – which is the active agent for the protection of teeth – and inertsilicon dioxide(SiO2).
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexafluorosilicic_acid
So it decomposes into fluorine ions in water first

>fluorine ions
So we're right back where we started; the flouride ions in the water then pass through the blood-brain barrier once you drink it.

huh you're right, at least I learned something

Not to mention that exposure to pulsed microwave fields causes leakage of the blood brain barrier. Albumin staining has been observed in vivo (mice).

Good to see someone else stating that it's absolutely not "sodium fluoride" added to water.

Fluoride is put in water because it's a waste product of phosphate extraction and various other industrial processes. It's waste, and largely without sufficient demand to meet supply. So you need to create a market, or be stuck paying to get rid of the waste. I highly doubt fluoridation was some benign opportunistic "win-win" arrangement.

Also, theobromine has been shown to have superior remineralization action. My teeth appear decayed near the gum due to a certain period in my life, but I eat a lot of cacao and have certain other habits. Dentists, on the rare occasion I need one, always tap and press on my teeth and are surprised that they're solid. I let then do a panoramic xray recently, and they're also fine beneath the gum.

If I was me and also wealthy I would do some serious research on theobromine relative to very specific pathophysiology. It seems beneficial in numerous areas, including its upregulation of neuronal cAMP production.

> ITT highschoolers / juniors learn about tinnitus

Enjoy it bros.

Seriously though, even if I focused to hell and back, I couldn't hear anything. No ringing.

Have it from too many raves and shitty nightclubs. Regret it now.

>my ears are shit therefore everyone else's ears are shit as well
That's some of the finest projections I've seen in a good while.

Glad to see you so woke, goyim! Buy these filters to protect you from the diatomic jew! But don't tell anyone!

>[citation needed]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16892590

Could be worse mate, I have both tinnitus and visual snow. I can never experience silence, and I can hardly see the night sky.

>I can hardly see the night sky.
Nobody can in a city

You guys know that a common cause for Tinnitus is just ear wax that is stuck deep inside there and it can be easily solved by going to the doctor and having him wash your brain, I mean ears, with a machine that pumps waters into your ear canals.

Try that, maybe your tinnitus is not permanent and can be solved.

Are the bacteria really all that difficult to cultivate? I thought bacteria were low maintenance..?

I mean, say your on a medicine that makes you shakes and docs give another med to treat the shakes.

How hard would it really be to brush our teeth with some oem paste and just sip a yogurt or something to help the mouth critters?

As an audio engineer I'm starting to see where this theory is coming from. Ever since I've started mixing my hearing has become really sensitive. I can hear light switches, power point adapters, and even my own blood pumping through my head at times.

The thing is silence is a myth, if you've ever done a sound test you'll know they're really difficult because when in sound isolation your heart beat suddenly becomes incredibly loud and you can hear the blood rushing in your veins. Silence is nothing more than a psychological condition by which we fool ourselves into not focusing on the extreme amount of aural information that we are constantly bombarded with.

Anyway now I hear ringing in one ear as well despite having no hearing damage, and like you I think it's my brain filling in the blanks.

>if you've ever done a sound test you'll know they're really difficult
...for you

/x/ here saw the thread on the main page

that is the sound of you
how you vibrate

you may want to try this:
next time when you hear it, put your index finger and your thumb together, see how the sound changes
put your middle finger and your thumb together, see how the sound changes
et cetera

I feel like everyone has it but normies are just too dumb to hear it

I have that too op, it's why I sleep with a fan turned on. If there is no noise I hear this static shit like running water or wind or something. It happens anywhere there is no sound like in my car with the windows rolled up and the engine turned off, or a long hallway.

I can also hear my heartbeat too which is a pain in the dick when you are trying to sleep.

No idea what it is, but if it bothers you just get a shitty fan and turn it on. I also killed all the clocks in my house because the ticking drives me crazy.