When is this coming out? Also why was everyone so hype about it, is he really that good of a writer?

When is this coming out? Also why was everyone so hype about it, is he really that good of a writer?
Ps I know it's canceled but he said other publishers are interested

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp0DaFEioBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont know
I would buy a copy though just to piss antifa off

>but he said other publishers are interested

I'm sure he did but no one wants to publish propaganda for a pedophile

>a gay man turns out to be a pedophile degenerate
Well paint me amazed

Link to the audio clips? Can't find them

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

This was the most sold book on Amazon for a while. almost 300 blank pages. Like half of American politics is just people buying useless bullshit in order to 'own' and spite the other side somehow.

>Ben Sharpio

milo's such a fucking spaz

Holy shit my sides.

shush kiddo, he's a real artist
youtube.com/watch?v=Xp0DaFEioBo

good

This, but only because he also pisses off fascists.

when do we get a book about his hair?

I don't really believe this man has any beliefs.

The alt-right is a joke really. Milo's about as tragic as Ernst Rohm.

One thing I find ironic about Veeky Forums pushing this whole alt-right thing, is that their main media of discourse is a global and anonymous forum. If you strip away the identity politics, we all get along.

While I'm not the greatest fan of globalism, it's pretty inevitable that it will return. Unless you abandon capitalism, you can't fight money forever.

Rohm actually lead a working class movement and risked his life on the streets toward socio-economic change. Milo hates poor people and likes attention for writing pop trash

nice

Richard B. Spencer fits the bill for a tragic Ernest Rohm figure better than anyone on the alt right. A young man, probably autistic, who grew up getting bullied for his effeminate voice and mannerisms. He developed a strange and ultimately doomed coping strategy in order to deal with his own profound self loathing.

Eh... I mean that's one way to describe Rohm I guess. The other would be that he led a group of thugs who terrorized jews by smashing their shop windows and beating them up in the streets.

I don't really know that Rohm risked his life in the streets. He did risk his life in the war, I suppose.

Ah man, I didn't ask for these feels

Mandatory

Both Milo and Spencer are opportunist cunts who ride the nationalism train as hard as they can, and both happen to be retarded enough to overextend their pandering. Milo went too far on the faggotry front, Spencer too far on racial implications

I think the issue is both of their excesses were intrinsic to their success. Their fame and fall are intrinsically linked from the start

The way Spencer was talking about his Pepe pin before he got suckered honestly reminded me of Chris Chan talking about his Sonichu Medallion.

>Antifa thugs assault innocent Autistic Man in vile hatecrime

Why does a man over 16 look like that?

Child abuse fucks you up

A priest raped him.

I'm not joking.

Adults should't bleach their hair and wear earrings like that even if they were raped.

Fuck off Milo, and tell your shills to fuck off while you're at it. You're not relevant and I hope a furious skinhead smashes your fucking teeth through the back of your head.

There's another resurfaced video of him talking about child abuse victims