Anybody eat at the Wienerschnitzel?

Anybody eat at the Wienerschnitzel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poS-8bT4g2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#7 for myself

Where the fuck is the schnitzel?

Rada rada

No...but if there was one within 100km of where I live I probably would...like Skylines...

I always think I'm craving their chili dogs, then I get some and am disappointed.

where the fuck is the wienerschnitzel?

Lol im a German so i cant understand the name from this shop.... why wienerschitzel??? And theyre sell hot dogs???

Probably because in America a hot dog is commonly called a "wiener".

I doubt the average American has any clue that wiener schintzel is a totally unrelated food.

They could at least sell schnitzel

You would think so. Schnitzel is popular as fuck in the US, especially in the south. Though we call it "chicken fried steak" instead.

In America "wienerschnitzel" is just a word to say when thinking about fat german boys in funny hats

It's the equivalent of "ching chong bing bong" and some buck toothed chinese boy with a moe howard haircut

Wow ok i learn a new thing haha. If i hear wiener schnitzel i get hungry and just think on this.

Hahaha americans make fun about fat germans? That a good joke haha. I think in germany the persons cant get so fat like this 500pounds persons. Bcause theyre still get alone a die on it.... and the food is more expensive... so the normal maximum fats are here like 150- 300 pounds.

>I think in germany the persons cant get so fat like this 500pounds persons. Bcause theyre still get alone a die on it....

I gess English is not you firlst language fag

The fart part is irrelevant, the point is that we don't associate wiener schnitzel with the traditional dish. Even on occasions where you order it somewhere I've always seen it referred to as just schnitzel, since wiener is used to refer to a hot dog here. It's also slang for penis, no one uses it to mean something from Vienna.

Why did they start off the family combo prices with a 0 but not the regular combos? Is it to make the family combos seem cheaper, like "it's not even double digit dollars!"? Seems kinda manipulative. Might be a conspiracy. Not sure if I would eat there.

I'd probably get a #5 tho

Ok so i should better never ask for a wiener schnitzel in usa haha ty

You have to go back Jamal

I can understand english. But my grama is bad as fuck. So im sry.

lived in tuscon for a year, went at least once a week
loved it

>that entire menu is just a shit ton of chilli dogs
lmao

Sadly I don't think they have anywhere where I live (Seattle). There was one right by me when I lived in Southern California. I think the only thing I got were the chili burgers.

they could sell a hotdog wrapped in a schnitzel

>my grama is bad as fuck.
is this her?

Someone had to pick up the market share after the John Mellencamp/ TastyFreeze feud of 1982.

pastrami sandwich. all the way.

>2 corn dogs: 4.99
>2 chili dogs: 5.79
>5 corn dogs and 5 chili dogs: 9.99
What the fuck america

It's extremely poorly written but the meaning is still clear you fag

Used to walk by one quite frequently when I was commuting through North Las Vegas to get to school. Never ate there, though. Most Wienerscnitzels are in bad areas, imo.

It's beautiful, isn't it?

Labor costs more than the food most of the time, it's why a lot of restaurants give you enough food to be two portions because it's a better deal for the customer. Buying in bulk is always going to be cheaper.

>Chili burgers
What the fuck?

taco burgers master burger

youtu.be/poS-8bT4g2M

WS is fucking great. It's the definition of comfort food, I could eat so many of those chili cheese dogs. Their fries are pretty good too, and they have pepsi products. I wish they had one where I moved to

There used to be one next to my apartment for 12 years, but I never tried it. Now they're closed :(
Feels bad