GOT

What do you think is the reason because George R.R. Martin based the map of westeros on an orgasmic spaniard?

>pic related (irrefutable evidence)

Too redpilled for you, eh?
What a fuckers fuck you lit im going back to pol where there's people with an actual brain.

Jesus, i swear, everyone whose interest aren't related to the STEM field is a waste of society resources.

It's actually just a badly drawn Britain

Weiner, weiner, weiner, weiner, weiner …

Britain uh?
Did you know that there is a certain place in the world of "Song of ice and fire", that is actually called "The neck"??
Can you wonder on wich place of the map it is? It's easy =)

britain my ass, you're deluded kiddo

Yes, go back there. Here, only people with backward penises are allowed.

probably because he's a hack fraud

The author already admitted that most of the story is lifted from british history. The main inspiration was the war of the roses. Even the ice wall was inspired by hadrians wall. Even the mythology of westeros is basically british history plus magic and sheet.

lol, I'd like to think this is bait or maybe posted in the wrong thread... but I really don't know anymore.

>"DUR HUR, if the author really made the westeros map drawing an image of a dirty spaniard shooting his cum in to the air then he would openly say so!"

Damn user, i know this Advanced Psychology lesson may be a little hard for you to grasp but people hides/lie about shameful stuff (sex, violence, etc) especially when they know that millions of people will be watching his/her response.

That's why he actually DID based the westeros map on an orgasmic spaniard, because he wants us to see it, but doesn't want us to know it.

truth hurts, right?

It's clearly based on a Triceratops you cretin

go back to /pol/ no one is impressed with your faggotry

you probably wish you could catch that orgasmic spaniards cum in your mouth

What the fuck was his problem?

quality post

Huh

true fact: King's Landing is identical to the motherboard layout of the Commodore-64.

Elaborate?

lel looks nothing like that

You kidding me? It's a picture perfect copy. It's like he traced it. Look at the small inlets and peninsulas on Ireland's coast. They line up perfectly. It's no coincidence.

Compare westeros to one of Brandon Sandersons maps. It's original, it's unique, and it's got flair and style. The map is dynamic, its intuitive and coherent. Much better design.

Please stay, you're more fun than a lot of these brainlets here

>The Misted Mountains

STOP PLEASE LORD STOP

It may sound like a dumb name to you but it's actually a subtle nod to Tolkien and his Misty Mountains.

i still don't understand what any of this has to do with being "redpilled".

Why is it a spaniard? Like, you could make that map look like any kind of person ejaculating...

Also, is freudian psychosexual repression theory very anti-redpill?

The second I think I'm starting to understand /pol/ it all just stops making sense.

Anyway, I don't know anything about Game of Thrones. Never read any of it. If it's about spaniards ejaculating that sounds like a cool book I guess, but I thought it was about dragons and shit.

>westeros
>west eros
>spain is in south WESTERN europe
>spain also colonized the americas which are even further WEST
>spainiard eros
>lusty spainiard
>orgasmic spaniard

get woke you blue-pill fuck

Genuinely made my day

That's what I was bitching about, actually. Nothing 'subtle' about it. There's also the Mountains of Mist in Wheel of Time.

okay, now I know you're LARPing. Well done OP.

I'm not OP.