I fucking love fried chicken

This shit is so good.
Do you like fried chicken and what are your thoughts on it?

In the top 10 culinary achievements of all time

I went to popeye's with my dad and he starting picking off all the cripsy skin just to throw it away. I laughed and said "you're like a picky kid" but for some reason he looked hurt when I said so. I guess he couldn't handle the bants. Sorry dad

Why even bother getting fried chicken if you are going to do that?

Your dad sounds like a cool nice guy.
I'd love to share a beer with him.

pretty much the only way to eat chicken

12/10 my favourite food.

I was really into fried chicken for a while, I have a cook book with 100 different fried chicken recipes in it and even bought a deep fryer

never even tried to make it myself once

Maybe his doctor told him to eat healthy or he'll die of a heart attack soon, but he hasn't told anyone yet.

In hopes of making this not a shitposting thread yet again, add cornstarch to any flour mixture. Toss in spices right after frying for maximum flavor.

I wanna meet that dad

The old mans frail and porous. Lol.
Still laughed at the bantz.

It's next to impossible to make Popeyes, Church's, or even shitty KFC quality at home. Save yourself some money and pride.
Don't even attempt. I got a deep fryer and have tried hundreds of times to no avail

How do I make really spicy fried chicken? The recipe I've been using from online is, although good, underwhelming on the flavorings. Do I actually have to go full retard and make nashville hot chicken? What about the alleged kfc recipe that's floating around online?

white meat best meat

I think the trick is MSG. there was a pizzeria here that actually made some great fried chicken, I Was addicted to the stuff and its because of how much MSG they used in the breading. Then the owner died or something and his kids didn't want to own the place anymore and now my chicken is gone. I've been trying to replace it every since

>handle the bants
I believe the correct terminology is "hantz the bantz".

What's wrong with Nashville hot chicken?

MSG, salt, and a ton of breading.

cayenne pepper
powdered onion
black pepper

I can only fry tendies at home. I always fuck up bone-in chicken where it's raw in the middle and burned on the outside.

So what did you do? Chicken addict with no home supply

I could eat an entire meal of just crispy chicken skin
call me a fat fuck all you want you know you want it too

Yes you can . You must be fucking shitty cook if you can't even make fried chicken lmao

Any of you fags live in arizona?
Turns out Lucky Wishbone having a buy one get one deal for the entire day.
Don't know about you fuckers but I plan on eating my bodyweight in fried chicken this saturday

Its only available in nadhville

that is one fucking smug neptunia

He would pour the beer into a sauce pan and simmer if for 10min to vaporize the alcohol.

you just know it

13 minutes at 325° for breasts and thighs (make sure you break the Bone in the thigh so it Cooks thoroughly) 11 minutes for wings and legs. Stir at 8 minutes remaining so your chicken doesn't fuse together.

Fuck off weeb, no one is taking advice from retards like you.

>nigger detected

Holy fuck I would eat that pussy for 6 hours in a row

My grandpa had an old black woman for a cook and she made cajun spiced fried chicken that blew my fucking mind. Way better than anything I've ever had a restaurant.

She had to move on after he sold his house, though. I've been missing that chicken ever since...

You haven't even seen it yet

Obama pls go

>Not 6 million hours