You can make everything on a cast iron pan

Cornbread
Burgers
Steak
Bacon

Like I said, everything

Can I make Spaghetti?

Why would anyone do that?

You said you can "make everything" on a cast iron pan. I wanna make spaghetti.

but yes you can make spaghetti on a cast iron

I'm also a faggot

Show me how

nigga, it's just the same as anything else. Boil your noodles, strain them, put them on the cast iron, pour in your sauce, mix that shit up

Wouldn't it be easier to just use a pot though? You would get more spaghetti

Yeah, but then the spaghetti wouldn't be from a cast iron skillet.

Why would I want to cook spaghetti in a cast iron skillet if I have a pot anyway?

Why are you asking people why you would want to do that when you are the one who wanted to do it in the first place?

Like shit nigga if you don't want to cook spaghetti in your skillet then don't ask people how to cook spaghetti in your skillet.

Damn nigga what you thinkin?

I asked could I, as in, would it be a good idea? You implied that it would and then after further questioning it came apparent that you were full of shit. Just because I can cook Spaghetti in a cast iron skillet doesn't mean I want to. It's a hypothetical question to discuss the merits of using a cast iron skillet as opposed to a pot. I wanted to know if I could cook spaghetti using a cast iron skillet instead of a pot, and you said I could, but then it's obvious that you weren't being honest with me at all. So now I'm more confused than ever and I'm starting to get annoyed

>I asked could I

Yes you can. Not gonna bother reading the rest of that post because that's all I need to answer your question.

Brainlet detected. You should work on your english comprehension skills.

I find they're good for vegetable pastas. Fry up your veggies, herbs and spices with olive oil. Once they're done, add in the pasta and some pasta water. Stuff like zucchini, kale, tomatoes, and mushrooms are good for this. They're good for searing meatballs too, if you want meatballs.

You should work on your trolling skills. Pretending to be retarded is the lowest form of trolling.

>can't answer my question so now I'm trolling

Doesn't work like that kid

This guy isn't even OP, I am. I literally just wanted to get some tips for cast iron but this faggot hijacked the thread.

Deep dish pizza user

Fuck off faggot. We told you that you can cook spaghetti in your cast iron, now what?

>he's not trolling
Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.

Pretty sure nobody assumed he was actually OP. Make a frittata.

chicken pieces, sear them on stove to brown the skin and then transfer the pan to the oven to finish cooking the inside

one of the good things about cast iron is that you can use it on both the stove and in the oven

Make pan pizza my dude.

Its easy and awesome.

Spatchcock a chicken, dry brine it with kosher salt, and then roast it in the pan.

First Veeky Forums I've read, intellectualism for sure.

Nice blog, do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to? Or a Twitter where I can hear about your wacky antics? XD

Acidic components like tomatoes will caise it to leach iron

my cast iron pan got rust in it. should i throw it away ?

no, you can get the rust out of it. shouldn't cook in it though

Just scrape it off and reseason it

reseason ?