>tfw high as shit and reading dostoevsky

feeling pretty Veeky Forums right now

Wew lad careful with that shit, I was tripping balls last week and started reading Celine
Damn fuck
never again you hear

For real.

Got stoned and decided to try out Notes From The Underground at the library. That was a mistake.

Get stoned and read The Double, that should be fun

I watched the movie version while high and it was enlightening

If you're not reading Finnegans Wake on shrooms like Joyce intended then I don't know why you're trying to read it at all

poetry is far superior to read when you're high.

this is not up for debate.

I wouldn't even consider it reading poetry otherwise

dude john berryman when stoned and drunk is the best shit

I read the Bible while high.

he said, clearly trying to spur a debate

reading great poetry when you're fucked up on substances makes life worth living, desu.

thats very post modern of you

>being this sacrilegious

Repent.

Dude you really think John was sober when he wrote Revelations?

The darkness of man finds no shadows in the house of God that ever glows of love. Our one and only home in the infinite.

Feels God's love extra strong in these dark times. If only you believe, it will be a less lonely world knowing God has always loved and will love you when your finite existence ceases and you return to the eternally rest.

You will know that the troubling fear of death will no longer be lonely and the hardships of life will be shared with by our father.

No longer will you be afraid and suffer the pains of this Eden-less plane on Earth. We will be at a better place with God, one where the darkness of man finds no shadows in the house of God that ever glows of love.

Our one and only home in the infinite.

Only through God will we find certainty and rest our too tired hearts.

Imagine if mary really cheated on jobac then the whole of new testment would be a massive meme. Also if she did what kind of men did you think she cheated with, what would this mysterious father of jesus look and think like?

Obviously a Roman guard either seduced her or raped her, it explains why Jesus was white even though he was a Palestinian

i read ulysses stoned as fuck, i was afraid of the blind stripling, it was clear he was able to hear thoughts, and that this extended beyond the pages.

Fucked up to the point of incoherence is the only way to read Dostoyevsky: he's too boring otherwise

What do you mean

>he's too boring otherwise
how is he boring lad

I read a bunch of gravity's rainbow high and it made me terrifyingly paranoid

But plates have more surface area. You can buy bigger bowels, but they'll cost more.

A real question is why clothes don't cost more based on the sizes you buy.

Also
>not reading Gravity's Rainbow stoned in the sun

That's the way to read it

I finished the last 50-100 pages of The Idiot on some percs while listening to Stars of the Lid, it was pretty great.

>s

I love stars of the lid. ambient music is perfect for reading

YO!!!!! I have never seen ANYBODY else on Veeky Forums dig Levis. Right on

Just Veeky Forums a blunt what should I read lmao

is this Jewish? Because it doesn't sound very Christian-like

No i wrote it. I havent read enough of the bible to decide what label to put but im sure God is there if only you believe

"It is vain for the sober man to knock on the door of poesy"

--Plato

straight edge fags btfo.

same, i also farted and touched my balls few times while reading bible. Am i blasphemous?

Snorted some u47700, and gonna read aristotle - poethic, then gonna listen to new Visible cloaks album. Actually want to fall sleep earlier, as i need to get work early morning, because fucking Risograph is not working. Tough shit

>Christian-like
And what would that constitute? A flood of muds? Ruin of the civilization your ancestors gave you, all because it would be impolite to point out what is going on?

i like you user