*teleports behind you*

>*teleports behind you*
>*unsheathes gulag archipelago*
"maybe next time kiddo"

>stab forward
>turns out I was a hologram

"But really what is left is not that your adversary is misplaced elsewhere, but the void left by the hologram reveals the true location, that the adversary is always in a sense a hologram placed over the Other and in its destruction at its purest form the reality of the conflict emerges."

jesus, zizek is such trash

considering his history, wouldn't be surprised if he plagiarized that from his toilet

Ah but are we not in a sense always plagiarizing from what emerges from the toilet of ideology

What do you expect from someone who's thought is essentially grounded in Marxism?

I hate this picture. If he wasn't willing to have his pants around his ankles he should have chosen a different joke.

inb4 hordes of blood marxist and/or material atheists accuse all posters with a genuine inquiry of being in a cult completely oblivious to their own ideological indoctrination.
get sorted

If you're this concerned about being accused of being a cultist then I think you might want to take a moment to reflect

Ah, there it is.

>if you're concerned with being rounded up and put into camps for being a jew you might want to take a moment to reflect

hmm really makes you think

Oy vey he criticized me its like anudda shoah!

If you liek the content a guy produces and give him money so he keeps producing it, it means you're a member of his cult.

if capitalism is a cult, sign me up!

The fact the cult allegations out of all that shit thrown at you is what sticks most says way more than what the people who said it intended originally

so are intending more than cult accusation? isn't that self refuting?

Christ you don't seem to have much of a mind for comprehending nuanced speach for someone on a literature forum. Anyway
That people who were calling you cultists were just using it as a simple insult originally but the fact you're so insecure about it to be pre-emptively preparing your defense is more significant

Well you don't even know how to spell the word 'speech' LMAO

Sorry, English isn't my first language

Then write embarrassing baseless pseudo-psychoanalytic garbage about internet peoeple in your native language

>when a Jungian accuses someone else of forwarding baseless pseudo-psychoanalytic garbage

Why do you think I'm a Jugnian?

Shhh

Fuck off greentext reaction pic faggot

Shhhhh

Nope.

>Zizek
>Marxist

He's just the contrarian Bill Maher of the "Left". Most of the time he sounds like a liberal, and his fans - who only watch his YouTube interviews, and occasionally, "movie analysis" - are too vapid to come up with a meme besides "*sniff sniff* Ecksdee Ideology lol".