Who is the biggest inventor/pioneer of our time?

Who is the biggest inventor/pioneer of our time?

Not Elon Musk, that's for sure.

The men who created the first civilizations.

>the absolute state of Nerd Trek

I knew I was right to just leave it at TOS.

Satoshi Nakamoto

>Hawking radiation firewall
>mycological plane
>biologicals spun out
pain

If Elon actually manages to realize the BFR then he will be on the level of Wright brothers.

Except the Wright brothers actually built their planes and flew them themselves. Musk does nothing but write checks and do coke.

He does coke?

Two, maybe three bottles a day.

Reminder, the Wright brothers were not the first. Richard Pearse was the first person to fly a powered aeroplane. He beat them by several months, but he's from New Zealand so evidently that doesn't count. Though the Wright brothers were extremely well documented of course.

literally no one gives a shit

This age has inventors?

>Elon Musk

Almost physically cringed at this.

>he didn't physically cringe
what a total faggot

This

>Missing out on tng and ds9
Son, you done mucked up

>hating TNG
>hating DS9 and based sisko
Truly Veeky Forums has no taste even if you're right about this series.

Rockets are not wood and canvas powered gliders

(Also going by that logic isn't Goddard then wirght bros tier?)

Rob you should be in class

Man, I don't have time to waste on Marathoning all that shit. I'm content with TOS. I do have TNG sitting in my Hard Drive though.

Marathoning is the brainlet virgin way to view tv. Reward yourself with an episode a day after studying, maybe 2 on the weekend. You'll finish like half the series in a semester and not feel like a slug

underrated lad

New Zealanders do!!

>still having empathy

I can tell you are new to Veeky Forums.

why is richard stallman being rude to bill gate and steve jobs?

God

That's what I already do user (one episode during lunch and two before going to bed). It's just that I have so many shows to watch, old and current, that I can't be arsed with Trek ATM. I'm still on S2 of X-Files for example. I'm 10 episodes in on Twillight Zone. Not to mention all the stuff I currently follow.

Elon Musk, definitely