to not have a vagina
to IV testosterone via interal organs
to not envy the penis
to be good at everything except having baby and whining

being man simple thing, good thing, thing you want

To me it means taking responsibility for others around you

Why would you ever do that lol

You're following society's definitions and not thinking for yourself

Being a man is like being a captain of a pirate ship. You are the boss, and you steer the course of your destiny. You spit in the eye of death and laugh.

Being a man and impregnating roasties is also part of the job.

To have Y chromosome.

By "Man" do you mean Human Animal, Human, Masculine Human or Something else?
Anyways:
>Human Animal
Being a Homo Sapiens
>Human
An animal capable of acting against it's impulses of self-preservation for a good that it deems greater than his own survival
>Masculine Human
Homo Sapiens with a non-feminine penis from birth

Other that "Male" ,i.e has a penis, there is no definition of man outside of his interactions with society.
Therefore societies definitions are the only one that you can follow.

To me, being a man means to do what needs to be done to achieve your goals.
It means to only complain about something in order to help in its improvement.
It means to tough out bad/painful experiences without whinging if you can't change them.

Also, btw by asking people for their opinions on something automatically make you follow society's definitions.(Veeky Forums->human->society)

>You're following society's definitions and not thinking for yourself
Are you actually retarded?
Men are a part of society, obviously the question "what does it mean to be a man" needs to include societies definition of what it means to be a man.

And aside from that what the fuck is wrong with accepting your place in society?

Be a featherless biped

>*plucks a chicken*
BEHOLD, a MAN.

>What does it mean to be a man?
It means that I sleep with your mom.

to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet, to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women

To be sufficiently far on the male side of the gender spectrum that you choose to self-identify as a man.

He said "aside from having a penis".

>non-feminine penis
Are there feminine penises that I don't know of?

Best troll of antiquity.

user...

It means you are always horny and try to compete no matter how absurd. It means you will do literally everything to impress females, i.e. gaining money and status, but are only remotely aware that you do it for the females.

engineer detected

That's a trap. I've beaten it to that image.

There are different levels to being a man. You can be a loser but if you did your best and accept defeat 'like a man' then you're being a man.

And of course you can win and still not be a man, Trump's a winner, all his supporters think he's a winner. Even people who hate him might support him sorta since because people think he's a winner, hopefully everything will get better just because the country has a boost in confidence. Yet despite all that he acts like a fucking loser. Surely he's not the only businessman who is apparently insecure. While it assumed that most successful people have a lot of confidence, confidence leads to arrogance leading to ego and big egos can be fragile.

Trump is lazing in bed in the white house. He's on top of the world. For all we know he is actually trying really hard to do great things and being stifled and his complaints are warranted but he's on his damn phone posting on Twitter like a fuckin dramatic 13 year old girl. So no he's not 'being a man', though like I said he may actually be trying really hard and his complaints toward some things may be valid

>non-feminine penis from birth
welcome to Veeky Forums

To me is being self aware in your decisions, rational and self aware of your limits.

to achieve the tasks men naturally evolved to do, hunt, fight and support a wife and kids