What food do you guys eat when you have an upset tummy?

What food do you guys eat when you have an upset tummy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAT_diet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A cigrit and a shit

I had food poisoning a few months ago and after my spewing had trouble eating for the next couple of days. Luckily my gf sat by my bedside and watched movies with me, fed me crackers and toast and kissed me on the forehead and rubbed my tummy so I felt better.

cottage cheese, thank me later

I just lay in bed rubbing my oun tummy and imagining that I have a girlfriend who is doing it and being kind to me and telling me sweet things like you will get better
It's quite nice

When I had stomach flu my wife took a few day's off work to just played videogames with me and she gave me toast and bananas to eat. Had my appetite back completely by a few days.

I normally only drink water but if it's real bad I go to the corner store and get a ginger ale, full sugar. Usually I'm not eating if I'm this sick so the sugar is at least some calories.

Other than that saltines are wonderful.

7 limes

Cream of wheat with honey

Lots and lots of water, soup broth, plain crackers and brown rice in bed with netflix and my girlfriend to keep me company.

my gf is a nurse so she would make sure I was super comfortable and gave me lots of lemonade or ginger ale and toast as well as cuddles

Which aisle is the girlfriend on? I'm trying to make a grocery list.

Ginger. Just cut off a big chunk and chew it well before swallowing. Ginger ale and candies kinda work, and I've never tried powdered ginger, but it's probably good too.

Usually just rice with salt or tea with my girlfriend next to me watching 90s simpsons on the laptop

upset like puke or like diarrhea?

I guess either way you're supposed to eat the blandest possible shit you can think of. Some people call them white foods because most of them are colored white (not because they're just for white people)

Bread, toast, crackers, rice, maybe a banana.

I eat some pepto bismol.

>nausea
>heartburn
>indigestion
>upset stomach
>diarrhea

Its literally the 4th one.

I had some cottage cheese last night and it hurt my tummy :^(

Fucktons of lemonade. I was the only thing I could stomach for some weird reason so got my girlfriend to bring me over a case of lemonade and I shit you not I went through the whole thing in a few days. Got rid of my stomach sickness but I probably became a pre-diabetic in return

I'm glad that you and your wife (male) have a great relationship user.

It depends on the store like eggs
However they are too expensive and go off at any point

I give my wife and her son 50 dollars to go to the store and buy some ingredients so they can make me a heart warming chicken soup.

Usually I get my girlfriend to make porridge with bananas and raisins in it. Then we she sucks my dick for me :)

Nothing.
But if I HAVE to eat, chicken noodle soup.

>I had some cottage cheese last night and it hurt my tummy :^(

This is how I know you're not a white person.

My girlfriend rubs my tummy, then my dick, if you known what I mean.

You are correct

ginger ale

My girlfriend is thai so she knows how to make a mean laksa. Doesn't matter if I have an upset tummy or I'm sick with the flu or what. She puts so much ginger, chili, garlic and all sorts of healthy shit in it that after I'm done I feel instantly better the next day. Though it helps that she wraps me up in a blanket and watches anime with me too

I don't eat. Just drink plenty of water and hang out with my gf

Juk or congee with some ginger, scallions, and maybe some pork if I'm feeling up for it.

I drink ginger ail and it usually helps a lot. That and eat some Tums.

a kebab with mayo

Kisses from my gf

What did he mean by this?

Milktoast with a bit of PB.

I tend to take a poo-poo on the too-too (poop on the toilet)

cheese

this
I don't think i've ever had stomach pain that hasn't gone away after shitting although I'm never sick.
Sometimes I feel like my stomach is going to burst though.

Peppermint tea worked for me a few times. I have a stobg stomach and this is a rare problem for me. I hear good things about ginger as well.

My girlfriend

Not 8?

I had dysentary aa couple of years back, took me a couple of days to go to a walk in and see a doctor. Got some metronidazole, which is what the vet gives my dog sometimes. Works pretty great in both us, so go see a vet maybe.

Ice water and sleep.
Only been seriously sick once. When I got hungry enough on day 3 I snacked on nilla wafers.

this i just out sleep the sickness which has me worried if i ever fall into a coma

My girlfriend is a witch so she just casts a spell on me and I feel better in that exact moment. And then we fuck furiously because a side effect from the spell is that I have a permanent erection and she constantly produces lubricant. I have been digging in the trash for dirty tissues for months now.

Either fruit, crackers with peanut butter, rice or soup.
I had a bad case of poisoning once that lasted 6-7 days, eventually I made some broth, boiled veg and noodles to eat, but I couldn't eat anything else.

Also Slivovich to kill whatever is inside me.

Yeah yeah yeah but what about your girlfriend?

You can't eat gf's user

usually something like a pb and J or some instant ramen
the ramen is good because the broth

Yes it's very health

Upset tummy for me indicates minimal input--nothing heavy.
Chicken bone broth, ginger or peppermint tea, some raw ginger....
Perhaps banana mixed with plain yogurt or an avocado.
Lots of water of course.

My go to flu thing is chicken bone broth with cayenne powder;
kinda hurts going in and coming out...but takes care of business....
Follow that with some juiced ginger and goddamn man!!

well not really but its easy to keep down
and at least you're getting some electrolytes from the salt content even if you just drink the broth

Saltines and some water

>What food do you guys eat when you have an upset tummy?

Pepcid
Gatorade
Aloe Drink
Plain oatmeal

BART, Bananas, Applesauce, Rice, Tea

A fuck ton of weed last time I had the stomach flu. And by eat I mean vaporize. Still lost 5-10 lbs because nothing stayed down for 3 days except sipps of water and soup.

Not sure if coincidence but my diarrhea promptly stopped after a large glass of homemade ayran.

You should probably eat your wife

Goat tier:
Raw ginger
Soft boiled egg
Cottage cheese

Good tier:
Graham crackers
Oatmeal

Meh tier:
OJ
Seltzer water
Gatorade

Loads of milk and bread

If it's something like nausea, I usually get a small piece of ginger and chew on it; or sip on that powdered ginger drink you get at Asian markets. Ginger in general is great for stomach problems.

cant afford 8 limes on SNAP

>I guess either way you're supposed to eat the blandest possible shit you can think of.
Yup, if I'm particularly bad I'll just make a small bowl of wild rice and lash some soy sauce over it.

grain alcohol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAT_diet

this is what I do

carbonated drinks also work depending on what's causing the discomfort - club soda if you're autistic about nutritional values, beer if you also wanna feel wavy

Ginger and lemongrass tea, liqourice tea, chicken soup. Usualy works pretty well.

Water.

If my stomach is upset I'm not putting anything else in it.

upsetti-o's

>mfw reading this thread as a crohnsfag/IBSfag

all this lemonade/OJ people are drinking would make me sicker. All that acidic drank in an already upset stomach RIP

I go with the BRAT diet: bananas, applesauce, rice, toast. Primarily plain steamed rice or plain toast/saltines. I also eat a lot of ice/ice chips because staying hydrated is important but drinking a ton of water creates that sloshy feel in my tummy and that usually makes me barf. Ice cools you down and something about it can help with nausea.

baking soda and water

1 pint of prune juice.

Ginger ale and ice cream

ginger chews or ginger ale helps.

Peppermint tea with some groubd ginger steeped in it. Saved the day when I was out and about town with fecal urgency every 10 minutes.

Nothing for the first day and a half. Then poached eggs with toast.

what kind of cuddles?

Even if you've been deucing it? Sounds like a wet surprise

What's the spell? Ingredients plz

Isn't Pepto-Bismol the general advice?

I usually buy this: Pepto-Bismol Swallowable Caplets

Also, if I have diarrhea to much, I drink Pedialyte Oral Electrolyte Solution Unflavored afterwards.

Depends on the reason why you have an upset stomach though like from overeating.

If you have food poisoning, depending on the severity, you may have to go to a hospital.

Pedialyte is better than Gatorade since it has Zinc and Potassium, stuff you lose when you have diarrhea too much.

As a whole foods vegan, I never have an upset tum-tum :^)

Get about 10 slices of fresh ginger, boil it in 3 cups of water till there's about a cup of water left. It should be yellow or even a little brown in color. Drink this with honey or straight and it will clean you out. If you make it strong enough it will even make you sweat. Very cleansing.

Bee pollen, tea, raw honey, fresh pressed juice, pretty much any raw foods.

>>dont forget the avocado

Honestly if you have an upset stomach the best thing to do is eat as little as possible. Fast if you can.

I eat my girlfriend's pussy

Starches
>bread
>more bread
>soup