ITT: fast food confessions

ITT: fast food confessions

im nervous to ask for a mcflurry cause of the ice cream broke meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RV5jJrv2kjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck are you even saying

A lot of employee confessions here say that the ice cream machines are horrible to manage so if too many people order an ice cream or a mcflurry, they'll just say its broken instead.

The meme literally tell you what to say in that situation:
"Understandable, have a nice day."

What are you so afraid of?

And my thread that envoles actual cooking gets shitted on..

nobody cares about you microwaving your frozen tendies, faggot.

have you ever been to a black mcdonald's? they say it broke and than give you this death stare like 'we both know it aint broke but how dare you ask me to make you an ice cream'

I tell everyone it's been over two years since I've been to Taco Bell, but I actually went through the drive-through once 14 months ago to get a soda.

And then you say
>UNDERSTANDABLE, HAVE A NICE DAY

Then swing on over to Wendy's for a frosty

Frosty's better, desu

>HAVE A NICE DAY
>wats dat suppose to mean cracka?

>it's a OP makes some questionable food and gets defensive about it episode

I remember my first cookalong

>something you want isn't available
>"THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT WHERE IS YOUR MANAGER?"

>A lot of employee confessions here say that the ice cream machines are horrible to manage so if too many people order an ice cream or a mcflurry, they'll just say its broken instead.

Worked at mcdonalds in high school.

You literally take the lid off the top of the machine and dump liquid ice cream mix into the top. That's literally it. Literally.

The only people who think it's a pain in the ass are people so weak that they cannot lift a 3 gallon pouch over their heads.

I forgot that they don't have nice days in the ghetto.

Boo fucking hoo. God forbid someone actually do their job.

I once had a black guy flash a gun at me because the icecream machine at the all you can eat buffet was moving really slow and he got tired of waiting behind me for 30 seconds for me to finish filling my cup

>yo, move
>I'm not done
>taps my shoulder
>turn around
>lifts his shirt and displays gun
>yeah you done

I'm tired of this fucking meme that Frosty's are at all good or even comparable to a McFlurry. They aren't They are liquid-y as shit and they don't even taste like ice cream. It's like they spun ice around in a food processor for a bit and then poured some sort of vanilla mixture on top of it and just handed it to you. I'd rather eat a McDonalds ice cream cone in a cup than a Frosty's

>Not saying something snarky to him
>"Really dude, you gonna shoot a man over some ice cream?"
>National News Headline:
>Man shot over ice cream

Lol

>he doesn't carry
All you have to do is ask them if they're threatening you with "use of deadly force" loud enough for the people around you to hear, and pull your gun if he makes any sudden moves. Chances are he'll either be smart enough to walk away or dumb enough to get himself killed, and you'll walk free for self defense.

>poured some sort of vanilla mixture on top of it

>Getting a vanilla frosty
>ever

you have got to be the dumbest spic nigger chink faggot on Veeky Forums right now

ALWAYS get the chocolate frosty

You dip your french fries into it.

It's called sweet and salty, you bitch tits jewish cunt

>AM I BEING DETAINED??

whoa ur so bad*ss dude

You forgot to call him a dune coon

it's literally the same for the chocolate frosty, just a chocolate mixture on top. The texture is still fucking garbage. It's not remotely close to a shake or anything delectable. It's fucking ice drink.

what kind of a nigger ghetto wendys do you go to where you order a frosty and they give you a cup of ice with chocolate sauce on top?

Say something gay. Black people are very closeted 40% of the time. Even if he's not gay the ol', "Your balls, my chin" always gives sometime for a sucker punch.

Then what was Ice Cube singing about?

i remember this meme, unless you're actually the same person who posted that years ago and it's a true story

He says GOOD DAY

That's not the same!
youtu.be/RV5jJrv2kjY

At one point last year, I was eating Wendys every day for 5 months.

On the plus side, at least you can get a salad and a baked potato there. Eating there every day for 5 months, I doubt you ordered either of those even once.

I didn't, mostly triple cheeseburgers with the occasional chicken sandwich.

I only ever eat chicken nuggets and fries and I'm pissed about Wendy's canceling the spicy nugs so I'm never going there again