Well, I sharpened those Amazon cleavers today and shaved my balls with them. The steel is ok for a high angle blade

Well, I sharpened those Amazon cleavers today and shaved my balls with them. The steel is ok for a high angle blade.

post balls

I tried to share how to easily sharpen your cutlery to a razor edge last night, and I ended up with a bunch of 'young adults'. Who don't know enough to know what they don't know.

we're waiting OP
>inb4 someone posts sports balls

I scraped my balls for you people. You need a fucking photo?

you said you shaved your balls, how did you expect people to react

With more compassion and bactine? My guess is you didn't see yesterday's fuck ups.

true, I have no idea what you are talking about

How much balls does op now posses? 3/4?

oh, so you were idiot with repetitive stress injured wrists shilling B&D's electric knife sharpener. You said nothing of value in that thread or this one.

Neck yourself, mate.

How clinically depressed do you need to be, to be you? You're like if misery was a virus.

>How clinically depressed do you need to be, to be you? You're like if misery was a virus.

lol wut

Sorry, I just mean if I sat around night after night in my room trying to find fault with other people, I'd probably be on a suicide watch. This person just seems like they're lonely and at an end stage of human suffering. Don't you think? Night after night?

Are you not "I have no friends" depressed and need to lash out to feel like you're alive? It just seems that way to observers?

You really are that guy hanging on from all the other threads on Veeky Forums. Coffee, knives, everything. You're the perennial suffering autistic that pisses on everyone in a state of misery. WHY don't you ask for help from people? Jesus Christ there's an army of people who will help you and care for you.

How you making out, buddy?

Are you out for the night, hun? I'm up for a couple hours if you want to talk.

This is why you never address the emotionally unstable in the first person.

Where'd you go, are you asleep or dead?

Is this why you absolutely never talk to the human gimps on Veeky Forums? They're all emotional mistakes?