Haven't gone to Arby's for years and thinking of going for dinner tonight

Haven't gone to Arby's for years and thinking of going for dinner tonight.
What's the good stuff over there?

get the meat mountain

Just get the curly fries with arbys sauce and maybe a few of the sandwhiches off the dollar menu anything else is a rip off!

Is Arby's the place where you ring the bell?

Maybe you're thinking of Sonics

I eat there all the time but I don't really like it. For me I've settled on the French dip, half pound version. It's OK and the au jus really helps. I get the extra meat version because I just don't like their fries so the extra meat helps fill me up. Everything there is from "meh" to disgusting. I've sampled most of the menu, I just don't fucken like Arby's.

Iv rang the bell at taco bell, arbys and sonic, wendys and popeyes.

It makes me happy when i ring it honestly even if the food is subpar, maybe it makes the people who made it know that they made such an impact on my day that I rang the bell.

Get the super. French dressing, lettuce tomato and of course roast beef. My fav. Sometimes it's not on the menu but you can still order it. One of their originals.

New mount Italy
it's got salami, pepperoni, smoked ham, porcetta and provolone
add bacon

I have no idea why, but every time I eat at an Arby's (last time 5 years ago) I get low-to-mid grade food poisoning. Every time, regardless of what I get, barring the curly fries. I spend the next two days holed up in my bathroom, loving the porcelain God, burping/vomiting up what tastes like stale Cheerios mixed with rotten meat and shitting out what is tentatively assumed to be the same.

It's kinda depressing, given how much I actually like their food.

yeah, they have a bell hanging by the door to ring if you got great service or some shit

some old dude rang it last time i was in there and scared the crap out of my gf cause she was high as fuck

i prefer the classic, but the best thing on the menu is their motz sticks. freid fresh and basically always perfect at the one near my house.

if you need a desert for reasons, try the cherry turnover. very flaky, not overly sweet.

CHICKEN BACON SWISS and curly fries.

Try the 3-pepper dipping sauce. It's off the chain.

It's new-ish, I think it probably came out a year or 2 ago.

So I got the triple thick brown sugar bacon blt with curly fries and jalapeno poppers.
The blt was really good
Fries were good
the poppers sucked. I swear it was filled with cream cheese.

Unintentional quote.
The BLT was also greasy as fuck

SHILL THREAD , saged

>the poppers sucked. I swear it was filled with cream cheese.
Yeah, have you never had poppers before?

It's a jalapeno pepper stuffed with cream cheese and deep fried.

They're okay, not great, but I really like the bronco berry dipping sauce that they come with

I thought they were filled with mozzarella

i always want potato cakes so bad but i never get them. the allure of curly fries is too strong, knowing you'll get That One Fry that's coiled up like a tight spring

i've never seen them stuffed with mozzarella. usually cream cheese, sometimes cheddar.

get very small sandwiches every day and inoculate yourself, you'll come out stronger on the other end

>scared the crap out of my gf cause she was high as fuck
hahahaha

Ruh-roh, the shills are pushing the really engaging content off the board! One day we won't be able to discuss the fine points of which condiment is the smuggest!

You sounds like a good guy.