Mom was rude to the wait staff again

>mom was rude to the wait staff again

talking over my mom when she tried to get like that was satisfying

I hate when my family is rude,
It's always not even a big deal anyway or my dad is trying to combine two coupons or some bullshit

>dad tipped with a rip again

Did the wait staff deserve it?

i'm always immensely polite when ordering food.

if i do anything to raise the worker's ire, i'll have spit/snot/cum/HIV put in my good.

>"Hey... your order was for chicken tenders, right? You come here often, don't you? These are yours then! Enjoy your meal!"
>"Yeah... T-thanks"

>company has dumb policy
>mummy lets her anger out on lowly employee who has nothing to do with said policy

no moumy

>be me, 28
>finally got a decent job
>go out to eat with family
>waitress brings the bill
>say "I'll take care of this" with a smile
>reach my hand out
>dad laughs
>"Like you took care of the best years of my life"
>makes eye contact with the waitress, motions for the bill
>she hands it to him
>mfw

Your dad sounds alpha as hell, man.

Because your dad is a real man who put up with your beta numale liberal cuck ass far longer than he should have. All of the sudden you wear big pants and think you're going act like a big guy when you've been a barely decent son for what like 5 minutes all together just starting recently. Learn your place bitch boy liberal.

>Not forcibly ripping the bill out of your waitress' hand
You sound beta as hell, man.

>not murdering your father and raping your mom

>mom is unhappy with the food
>says so extremely loudly and rudely within ear shot of waitress

mommy pls stop

>user describe himself doing something slightly assertive
>"cringe"
>"fucking autist"
>"wow, you must be so insecure"

>another user describes his dad doing the same thing
>"alpha as fffffuuuuuuuuu"
>"like a baws xD"

I'll never understand this aspect of Veeky Forums.

Jesus, user. You're tearing the poor man apart.

Did you let him fuck your gf that night?
You owe him.

>user finally, at 28 years old, steps up
>user can't handle the banter
>posts him feels on 4chins

>women then feel the need to viture signal for him

I'll never understand this aspect of women.

>be boomer
>work 10 hours a week at a gas station while going to college
>no debt
>interview for a manager position at NASA
>firm handshake and eye contact
>6 figures, full benefits, pension
>buy a house at 19
>have 5 kids
>retire a millionaire at age 50
>tell your kid how easy it was
>they fail
fucking lazy milennials REEEEE

If only he were a man he would know not to try some smug little boyish move like that in the presence of his father.

Probably thought he was acting real cute while doing it and expected everyone to just fall in love with his sense of responsibility. Everyone sees him as a guy who spent 27 years of his life up until now hiding in the basement eating cheetos and hotpockets. Now he's thinking because he got a minimum wage job barely able to support himself that his balls have finally dropped.

He demands respect he doesn't deserve and disrespects his own dad by trying a move like that, work 10 more years and then maybe people will forget about the quarter century you spent jacking off to anime on your parents Wi-Fi.

It shouldn't be possible to project this hard

>user offers to do something nice for his family
>This is seen as disrespectful

Fucking normies make no god damn sense. Views like this are just irrational and bizarre to me.

Because they feel guilty about the fact that they will NEVER fuck the nice guy

Are you okay?

>fucking normies
Please don't be proud of your autism.

No. I regret eating this Taco Bell when I've been eating clean for 2 weeks now. Mostly cooking my own food.

Look at the website you're on. We're the majority here, you irrational normie fuckwit.

>Go out with family
>Place is busy as fuck
>Wait like 15 minutes to be attended to
>We have a chubby waitress
>She says 'Sorry about the wait guys'
>Dad smiles and says 'Don't worry, I'm sure you'll lose it'
>My brother and I burst out laughing, mom looks horrified and the waitress goes red as a balloon
>We enjoy dinner and Dad leaves a $50 tip

>kek

That was a good thread.

>mom tries to order something from Taco Bell that they haven't made for over a decade, spends like 10 minutes telling the cashier how to make it, and then asks to talk to the manager when they won't make it for her

holy shit, absolutely BTFO. I want to believe

>we're the majority here
>Veeky Forums in 2015 + 2
Kek, sure thing pal. I've only been here 2 years but i bet ive been here longer than most in this thread already.

>be me, 24
>finally got a decent job
>go out to eat with family
>parents always ask me to pay since I can finally afford it
>laugh and be all like "nope"
>they pay for my tendies and bud light
>this happens every few weeks

sorry I don't know that feel lel

They're feeble minded so they fall for the anti-millenial boomer propaganda in the media so they hate themselves while revering boomers. The same boomers that are the worse generation in the last 150 years and responsible for the sad state of America today. However, the large media companies are headed boomers who constantly push "le millenials are so dumb and worthless" meme to deflect now that they're slowly losing their political sway to the younger generations.

Basically what I'm saying is these people are generational cuckolds.

Nooooooo

>Generational cuckolds

>'all of the sudden'
>not 'all of a sudden'
do you know how i know you are a fucking foreigner?
really though , fuck off.

10/10 thread

user, the safe space is this way

>when your dad tips with a rip

>when reddit doesn't read the thread to find it was already posted

>go to McDonald's for dinner
>order some burgs and fries
>check the bag before leaving the window
>e..excuse me you forgot my sweet and sour sauce
>hands me sauce packet and smiles "Sorry about that sir"
>You.. you too
Every fucking time

>Go to nice chicken place for an 8 piece.
>They didn't put enough thighs in it but whatever.
>Hear some irate sheeboon beating on the bullet proof glass screaming incoherently at the cashier thru the plexiglass spinner.
>Everyone has their phones out recording the fiasco.
>Have to get up and drag this bitch out to the parking lot.
>Can't take mom anywhere nice.

I will never forget that thread. Never. But my family is usually pretty nice to the staff except for clapping and cheering sarcastically when someone drops a tray of plates or silverware. Our mocking sarcasm has to cut pretty deep though.

Just tell your mom her food is the best in world and no restaurants can replace it but if this keeps happening then you might change your opinion

>he reads threads

>Hey... your order was for chicken tenders, right? You come here often, don't you? These are yours then! Enjoy your meal!"
>tfw this happened with the waitress when eating at Red Robin
>"u-uh not r-really I've only ate here like three t-times before this one"

Get the fuck out you newfag flyover

>stopped going out to eat with family members who constantly send food back and are rude.

whew lad that was hard.

How is he a flyover exactly?

Tip top kek

This guy gets it.
Go back to Tumblr, limp-wristed SJW

Based dad

>mother in law wants wendies 10 minutes before they close
>We get there 5 minutes before they close, in the drive through
>They tell her itll be ~7 minutes since theyre packed up for the night
>Thats fine ill have 2 spicy chicken sammiches and a regular chicken sammich just chicken and mayo
>After 2 minutes starts complaining its taking too long
>After 5 gets out, walks in to complain
>Gets chicken at 7 minutes almost exactly
>They put lettuce on her chicken
>Fucking_Nuclear.jpg
>All food was comped by manager
>Those kids had to stay another half hour cleaning
>Whole time theres 3 24 hr places adjacent to this wendys

She wont even let me cook for her she always wants to go out and always makes a scene over fucking anything that she can think of for free food. She will intentionally order something with the most vegetables but ask no vegetables and complain when it tastes like vegetables. The worst was an italian place nearby where she made a scene because she couldnt get minestrone without the taste of vegetables.

Personally I've always appreciated the fact that my mom actually DOES speak up if our food's fucked up. We've gone out to eat with the rest of my family and they're such betas at dinner, even if they don't get the right order they just mumble "it's ok" and eat it anyhow.

Sorta recently we went to eat lunch for father's day at a local restaurant. We all had poached eggs (I think all of us got eggs benedict) and unfortunately all of our yolks were completely cooked solid. While my mom called the waitress over and explained our situation I saw that the next table over ALSO had overcooked yolks, but they never said a word. Anyhow they came and remade all of our meals with beautifully done eggs, and I got to eat it while the next table could only glance at us in envy as they poked at their hard yolks.

Point is sure people can overreact but in general I prefer if someone's honest

My parents don't take shit from anyone and if someone tries to fuck them over or jew them they make sure they win in the end but they know how to control it and aren't going out looking for fights. I have my moments where I explode but for the most part I try to avoid confrontation

Kill yourself you fucking blm faggot

>"Like you took care of the best years of my life"
neurons arent firing, can someone explain this?

Dad implies his son ruined his life by staying home too long.

nothing to do with normies, it's americans

as a waiter i prefer for people to tell me when something is wrong so i can fix it for them. it's better than them being silent then getting mad about it on yelp later

His son ruined the best years of his parents life since they had to waste all their time and resources raising him. His dad has a caustic sense of humor.

Stories like in the greentext always make wonder, is there some law where you live requiring businesses to serve customers during hours no matter what? If I'd try a stunt like that with any restaurant or fast food joint where I live, I'd get a hearty laugh on my way out from the staff.
Also, comping is just not taking place. Patrons are less demanding. A different stance towards the service sector.

Its not a law but its company policy. Ensuring she comes back and doesnt tell everyone to stop going is worth the money they lost according to bob from accounting.

I kinda doubt that they would ignore orders during business hours, that shit makes people call corporate offices to complain. And a lot of those fast food chains come down pretty hard on managers closing early. As for less demanding, I've worked at places all across the USA/Canada and I can say for certain that patrons are just as demanding everywhere.

As for restaurants, it's all depending on the owner/manager. I've worked at places where the owners stop all orders 15 minutes before it closes, and others where the owner makes us turn everything back on 15 minutes after we close because one couple showed up.

I wish there was more stories from that guy

>on vacation with my dad, staying at some resort
>there's a couple restaurants
>decide to go to the fancier one after a couple days
>after the waitress took our order, a different employee comes up to us, tries to make small talk by asking if we're enjoying our vacation
>dad responds sarcastically: are we being questioned for something?
>her response: no, I was just asking if you are enjoying your vacation, but if you'd rather be left alone, that's fine
>she walks off and it took a couple minutes before I could convince him how rude he was being

Thanks for the loogie, dad.

That sounds like the kind of joke us autists would make. But we'd immediately want to kill ourselves after she didn't take it well. Then studder an apology at her.

If 28 years is too much, I doubt 18 was a riot for the dad either.
And since he said "best years" he meant the beginning end of user's life when dad was young, obviously.
Shoulda used condom and there wouldn't been no leech to support in the first place.

>girlfriend has time to kill waiting for her mum to give a lift
>go to our "regular" bar whikst we wait
>her mum shows up and has a few drinks before we leave (in a country where nobody gives a shit about drink driving)
>she picks a random waitress and starts loudly talking shit about them
>talks and laughs louder than the entire bar
>asks for free snacks and is picky if she never got what she wanted
>one time she said she was cold so got up and closed the fucking doors of the bar without asking
>has bipolar disorder or some shit and will start having a go at daughter in public making a huge scene and throwing a tantrum

Changed bars atleast 10 times in that country, those were all different occasions, she was just cringie as fuck and the embarassment was way to much to return.

>all the boomers will die during your lifetime
can't fucking wait desu famalam

i had this happen at a wedding in a dining hall serving $80+ per plate meals

then she picked out the bits of beef that weren't "undercooked" and then picked the potatoes out of the bed of vegetables it was served on and left the rest

Your dad was right. Why the fuck is some stranger talking at you and asking questions? Rude as fuck of them, and very off-putting.

I'm 30. When they die I'll be the old timer. I'm gonna double tax your ass, we will call it Social Security plus gimme Dat. We is old boyz, dindu nuffin.

I think it was just part of the "fancy experience". Keep in mind this was a Dutch lady, and Dutch people are very social and expect everyone else to be as well

Kek, this actually makes sense

Ehh I used to be a server and everybody would cheer and make light of it when somebody dropped something. It's not a big deal.

>tfw every time we go out to eat grandma orders the closest thing to apple pie and then shit talks it for dessert
I get it, grandma, yours is the best, je-sus.

Go back to the 50ies you fucking homo.

Hahaha that's awesome

If they do that then go back and empty the place of Life

>mom was not rude enough to the wait staff again

Damn. He's a mad dad.

Holy fuck never change Veeky Forums.

>firm handshake son

yeah except that's not what anyone is talking about. having a real problem and telling the waitress calmly and letting her fix it for you is completely normal.
what people are talking about in this thread is when your mom does something incredibly unreasonable like ordering a steak medium and then complaining that its pink in the middle, while being extremely rude.

Kek

>minestrone without the taste of vegetables
Surely you jest?
That's retarded to the point of complaining about food tasting too salty and adding more salt to fix it.

>orders a stake medium
>complains its pink.
Oh my god my aunt and uncle would do this and be rude.
They were insufferable and indignant to the staff ecerytime we go out.
We would tip the staff when going to tje bathroom or bar and appologize. We never got our food fucked with though..

That was a terrible post, and you should be ashamed.

Consider suicide. Not for yourself, but for those close to you and anyone who ever interacts with you.

just got blown the fuck out by Like a car crash in slow motion.

>>mom was rude to the wait staff again
Psychoanalyze this behavior. It comes from have little respect, authority and control in your life. If you don't feel respected often enough, someone has control over you, this can trigger a button that seems like one thing, but is actually something else. Feel sorry for your mother. Your father probably controls her, or someone else, a mother, a boss, etc. She has self-esteem issues that say "HOW DARE THEY...?" in her mind.

If the waitstaff did something inordinately in their control and on purpose, that would be something else. But, a smart person would very politely go talk to a manager, and explain the sad situation of poor treatment in a way that wasn't full of bullshit. Not always going to be the case that a manager isn't a prick, but how the problem is delivered is all on you.

If I can handle the problem as I'm leaving or by a phone call later, I feel it makes you look less like someone seeking FREE scams. I might only speak my mind if someone asked me "how was it?" and I might just never return. If it was a catastrophe, and the manager was carefree about it all, I might slam them on tripadvisor or a corporate website. I complained on a Chipotle about a little prick who had the audacity to publicly shame me to the next customer behind me about my complaint the brown rice was crunchy underdone, when I took a sample. A manager called me within an hour, offered all kinds of apologies, had called a team meeting, invited me back. I didn't go back, and remained anonymous, but that was good PR.

user, talk to your parent about their behavior and how you would prefer they handle things. Or start going places without table service, not busy, known not to fuck up, etc.

>>be me, 28
>>finally got a decent job, grab check
You can humiliate a man in public, by doing that.

Taking the check without you actually inviting him to dinner first, or making a scene in a restaurant (in front of others) was your mistake. It could have come across pompous, but it was really just naive. You don't do that check conversation until they walk away and you do it respectfully. Hey Dad, would you like to pay my way, or treat everyone? A caring parent is going to say you should save your money, get a home you own, have comfortable emergency savings, and not watch you being wasteful with it since they supported you for so long. When they hit fixed income, or hard times, is when you might start "going dutch" as they say.

>>mom was rude to the wait staff again

At least your mom doesn't treat people like absolute shit then turn around and try to cry victim and play the race card...

Sometimes I wish I was full black instead of half black. Having self awareness about black
culture is very conflicting...

>hes unprofessionalism dosent give you an excuse to be an asshole

EYE CONTACT

BTFO

Kek. Please tell me someone has screenshots of that thread.