Welcome to college in America

Welcome to college in America

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122765890
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/alcohol-can-rewire-teenage-brain
steppingstonecenter.com/how-alcohol-affects-the-adolescent-brain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>College freshmen in America aren't old enough to have a beer

What a shitty fucking country you live in.

>drinking muh big boy sodie pop makes me a grownup!

it's not like anybody follows the rules anyway, there's always some scumbag willing to buy alcohol for teenagers

to be fair soda is something athletes and students can benefit from. It has been scientifically proven that they perform better in sports if they drink soda than plain water during a match

>there's always some scumbag willing to buy alcohol for teenagers
>not making your own bootleg wine and beer in the dorms
Sounds like you had a shitty college experience

Shameful, isn't it?

>Being a buttmad brain-damaged Europoor

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122765890

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/alcohol-can-rewire-teenage-brain

steppingstonecenter.com/how-alcohol-affects-the-adolescent-brain/

Have fun being mentally inferior with your younger drinking age, faggot.

t. Barbara Bush

God, she was a fucking hag.

I never went to college because I'm not a faggot

>soda brand giving out soda for free to college students

>cant even bother doing that with those in need

call me Sally Struthers if you want but ive always wondered this.
how come these mega food corporations never give food to the needy?

>As if poor people need soda

Not sure if you've ever been around poor people, but these are usually the type of people who drink nothing but soda. I've known people who spent $20-$30 a week on soda and complained about being poor and that they don't like the taste of water.

>I never went to college because I'm not a faggot
You sure sound like one, assmad nigger

The needy can't buy branded food.

>by 2018, 2 out of every 3 students will be chinamen
-The New York Times

>Not sure if you've ever been around poor people, but these are usually the type of people who drink nothing but soda

that little shit needs to organize his fucking desktop

>Welcome to college in America
There is a TON of product placement and targeting advertising to this brokefag demographic who has little understanding for the value of money. Free samples brings a lot of brand loyalty and discovery.
At the top of every semester, there would be fairs with tables from various companies, and you could walk out of there with so much free stuff, you'd need about 3 backpacks to carry it all.
I loved them. I'd walk out of there with a 15 minute massage, gift cards for meals for 50% of the fast food businesses for a free meal, cool gadges related to technology, raffles for tablets and stuff for stopping to learn about "mental health services" or clubs. Tshirts that are free advertising for them. Water bottles, Cosmetics. Toiletries. The new scent of deodorant, Tons of energy drinks. Career fairs were the best with the corporate freebies.

My college had outstanding food choices, and none of them were basic top 5 crap fast food, more the fast casual or local chain extensions. Vending machines in departments had V8, good energy bars, yogurt snack packs, hummus wraps, flavored water, foreign foods, and things that weren't utterly just candy and soda. I'd really give money to have some of the bargain deals only avail on campus like the after 5PM bubble tea + 2 pork bao special.

>how come these mega food corporations never give food to the needy?
They do. And in a massive way.
Maybe if you weren't the opposite of someone who worked for the poor or participated in the world of charity work, you'd know that.
Moving on...

I want the ones that were under her butt

I dont get it. This thread needs pruning.

Wouldn't sitting on those cans like that be really uncomfortable?

It's just shitposting and you're correct this thread needs to be deleted and the OP banned

That's a lot of Doctor Pepper, user

I like the credit card companies that come to college campuses to sign students up. There are literally students dumb enough to sign up for a credit card just to get a free subway sub or shirt.

no just the ones that touched her butt, I want to sniff them and lick them

Is this you?