Replacing Incompetent Woman as Family Cook

> Stuck with useless land-whale of a sister
> Can't cook or clean (literally worthless as a women gets)
> Past 4 years have been nothing but botched spaghetti and instant soup.
> She's human trash, but still family so I can't just throw her out.
> I'm fucking tired of this shit, I'm going to make her healthy and marry her off.
> Introduce the new cook. Me.

user, what are some low-carb meals that can get this waste taxes into a state of ketosis???

Give her the dick because god knows that's the only sexual interaction you two will ever get

>low carb
So you mean high fat?
You're not going to make her thin that way. She needs to be eating nutrient-dense whole plant foods :^)

Keto is no more effective than plain calorie restriction. It only works because it puts so much low hanging fruit off limits and dresses it up in a bunch of rituals.

Ketosis as I understand it is where your body is literally burning nothing but fat. Would that not be the most effective?

Ah, didn't know that.

>Ketosis
You have no idea what that word means

Really rounding up all the redpill buzzwords for your alpha male fan fic aren't you here, OP?

Don't you get tired of being a fat ugly hambeast?

I would if I were. Don't you get tired of jerking it the thought of Chad tossing you some blown-out scraps?

Ketosis is when your body uses fats as the main energy source, yes, but it doesn't make you lose weight faster unless you actually are eating fewer calories. People have so much success with it because you have to restrict your diet to such a narrow selection that people will just tend to eat less.

Calories in calories out tell that fat bitch to eat less.

Also ketosis is a very delicate state to be in. If she eats anything more than a slice of bread carb wise it won't work.

Unless you make every meal and snack she is just going to open a bag of chips or a soda and boom you are at square one.

Also don't go on Veeky Forums for health advice

downvoted for insulting my religion >:(

I'm game to walk you through some cooking basics.

What is your level of experience? What sort of kitchen setup do you currently have? What is your budget? How likely is your family to refuse food if it's too healthy for their tastes?

I can definitely give you some good answers given the above sitrep.

It's when you have no more sugars in your system to burn up so it uses the body's stored fat.
So if you eat no sugar, shit will burn off like a mad cunt.

Fpbp.

Life sure is hard in the basement. On your mom's taxes she has to mark you as an dependent.

So wait am I going brainlet for the whole period of no glucose for my shit college load but still processing brains? Is it summer only and I missed out? fugg

>Calories in calories out
stop saying that. fat is twice as calorie dense as carbs. obviously, reducing dietary fat is a good strategy for weight loss.

OP have you ever sniffed your sister's dirty panties? What did they smell like?

>uman trash, but still family so I can't just throw her out
never understoop this point of viev
btw if she's fat just find a fetishist, bbw are a big thing now

Just cain her to the water heater in the basement. Wait a month.

>meanwhile she consumes her feet like every beetus-ridden hambeast worth her salt