What did he mean by this?

>"It isn't reasonable to be furious even at Hitler; let alone at God." MS 179 27: ca.

he meant that it isn't reasonable to be furious even at Hitler; let alone at God

But what did he *mean*?

he meant that there was only one hitler; two if you counted god

Why be angry with powerful figures that are ruining lives when you could be mad at yourself instead?

he meant you should kill yourself because your life is garbage

Ah, I get it.

He's saying it is useless to be mad at those in power when it is those who give them power in the first place that bring about their own destruction.

Really makes ya think...

Really fires up the synapses...

Because it's what everyone else does and is cool to not formulate your own opinions on things? Pssh, and who would ever want to be mad at themselves?!?

SRSLY YOU CAN NEVER GET SERIOUS REPLIES ON /LIT
FUCK YOU GUYS

really fires up your ass until you die on the floor for the sake of humanity

suck my dick, I'm about to explode in a super surge of cum!

This isn't OP, btw famalam.

SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hitler's camps and Gods ruthlessness mostly got rid of the working class Jews, so we should be thankful for the racial purification of the Jew.

and how would you know? smartass

SUCK MY MEATY APPENDIX YOU LITTLE AUTIST

When you're furious at someone, you raise your fist in anger. When you're not even sure about having a hand, you can't. It's not over-complicated.

oh did you really just..... oh no you didnt !

YES I JUST CUMMED ALL OVER YOUR FACE YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

underrated

All apologists for matter-based suffering are slaves of the Demiurge.

'It isn't reasonable to be furious even at Hitler; let alone at God.' means that it is true that "It isn't reasonable to be furious even at Hitler; let alone at God."