Why did he kill the bear

why did he kill the bear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X4RuB3gT8t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know either, killing civilians are understandable for their scalps, but a bear, no excuse!

Because thats just how it is.

because the bear was a metaphor for the giga nigger

Senseless violence I suppose

just another day in the west

>Dude meaningless violence lmao.

Literally the entire book. Its a piece of shit.

The bear is a rival to human supremacy. Just as the US killed the Amerindians.

why did my penis cross the road?

Because men are bad
youtu.be/X4RuB3gT8t0

>baby jerky drying on a wire
>dancing bear shot mid-act
>leashed mongoloid catamite
>puréed puppies
>raping while wallowing in fresh gore
>apotheotic yet ambiguous ending with suggested sodomy, scatophilia and dismemberment
>tortillas y burros y falta de comas
I compiled in another thread this list of things I should mentally brace myself against before I dive into this book. Anything missing?

I remember you. Fucking read it already,
>suggested sodomy, scatophilia and dismemberment
That's just like some user's stupid interpretation.
Expect a lot of nothing exciting happening between short excitement. It's all dope though.

It sucks.

If you are reading it in ebook format, don't ctrl-F "and" unless you want your computer to blow up.

there's really no excuse

Biggest hack in literature. Makes me feel ashamed to be a Burger.

Because any ritual (from which human law is a secondary derivation) must begin with the spilling of blood. See Rene Girard.

Your obvious failure to comprehend the text is probably not something you should actively flaunt in public.

I read someone said they did it because the judge was there, and just his presence was enough to corrupt people around him.

Makes enough sense to me.

>Reading a book after it has already become a meme >Going into a book after compiling a list of some of the more graphic aspects in a manner that disrespects the book
>Going into a book after reading internalizing critiques from anonymous contrarians on a Turkman Waffle-makers Forum

You might as well not read it.

Five years ago these faggots would have been excoriated. Now it has gotten to the point where a fantastic book is dragged through the mud and new readers actually believe the corncob-posting that 1-2 posters autistically push every thread.

THERE WAS A BEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?

>tfw I don't remember any of this
Who brainlet here?

>tfw the judge explains why literally in dialogue

I tell you this. As war becomes dishonored and its nobility called into question those honorable men who recognize the sanctity of blood will become excluded from the dance, which is the warrior’s right, and thereby will the dance become a false dance and the dancers false dancers. And yet there will be one there always who is a true dancer and can you guess who that might be?
You aint nothin.
You speak truer than you know. But I will tell you. Only that man who has offered up himself entire to the blood of war, who has been to the floor of the pit and seen horror in the round and learned at last that it speaks to his inmost heart, only that man can dance.
Even a dumb animal can dance.
The judge set the bottle on the bar. Hear me, man, he said. There is room on the stage for one beast and one alone. All others are destined for a night that is eternal and without name. One by one they will step down into the darkness before the footlamps. Bears that dance, bears that dont.

Exactly.

The bigger question is what happens to the kid

the dancing one at the end, and also the one that dragged off one of the delawares

Out of context, quotes taken from this book are wonderful, but all I remember from reading the book is unending pain.

You didnt read it right, try again

>mentally brace myself

Who even does this

It's like you've never streamed HD gore videos from ISIS or Mexican cartels

bet you never did

"The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
That would be a hell of a zoo.
The judge smiled. Yes, he said. Even so"

>apotheotic yet ambiguous ending with suggested sodomy, scatophilia and dismemberment
i wish, that sounds hot

Jesus Christ, this board sometimes.

shame!

Never did what? Kill a bear?

Hey, it's the other Girardfag again!

I'm actually OP and I'm actually the other Girardfag that discussed his work with you some weeks ago in a thread about oriental rituals. I know McCarthy is pretty Girardian and my thread is banter in a sense.

Good to see you around again, I wish we could discuss more often.