Do you like Leonard Cohen? I like some of his poems, and his novels aren't really good...

Do you like Leonard Cohen? I like some of his poems, and his novels aren't really good, he really shines in his music and lyrics.

Never heard of the man.

Are you single?

damn is his poetry any good?

He's shit and a Jew

I really like his Flowers for Hitler, it has some of his best poems.

(((Cohen))) is middlebrow garbage. Poetry for the kind of idiots who listen to pop music

Says an anti-Semite

But his lyrics are great.

Nope, married with kids. We both love Cohen and saw him in concert a few years back. Shame he's gone.
Yes. He writes some junk, especially in his last book, but in his early collections like Spice-Box and Flowers he manages some amazing stuff. And of course some of his song lyrics are classics, as well. Book of Mercy is a different kind of work, but worth it for the right reader.

Yeah he's alright.

Love his music, liked Beautiful Losers. Haven't read any of his poetry yet (well, other than lyrics)

What's bad about his novels?

Shock factor, in 60s Canada, that is.

Not kosher

My favourite song is Avalanche, the lyrics mixed with his fast triplets really set the mood.

why don't you realize that liking Cohen is against the redpill? You are destroying the white race by supporting his degeneracy

They were playing his music on the radio shortly after he died. I thought it sounded like trash, to be honest.

What does this even mean?

Take the redpill and you'd realize what is being done to you're brain

I really didn't know there were so many idiots on Veeky Forums.

This is really too much. Guess you only like Wagner?

Wagner is fucking awesome

m8, go read Republic and watch The Big Lebowski. There isn't a cabal of Jews ruling the world, mass delusion is how humanity has always operated. Society is not controlled via an elaborate conspiracy, it's humans acting on delusions of self-interest and fulfillment.

Two things you should do if you aren't a fag

1) Stop annoying people on Veeky Forums, Lennon said "whisper words of wisdom" because only a twat/Socrates yells out the secrets of the human condition.

2) Realize that the rabbit hole is infinitely deep and that you've barely poked in your head. The human paradigm is finite and an open mind has virtually infinite imaginative ability if you give it the right circumstances. The true nature of human sexuality and the art of manipulation/influence are baby shit compared to what you can see with literature, poetry, philosophy, meditation, psychoactive substances, good music, sleep deprivation, lucid dreaming, high art, and talking with other open minds.

Stop wasting your time and enjoy the best things in life

cuck

>1) Stop annoying people on Veeky Forums, Lennon said "whisper words of wisdom" because only a twat/Socrates yells out the secrets of the human condition.
McCartney was the one who wrote that line and Lennon very much yelled out what he thought were the secrets of the human condition in the late 60s and early 70s. Ever listen to Imagine?

He's a treasure found in the wasteland that is pop-culture.

You've convinced yourself through ideology to despise art and poetry.
Sad!

not him but you should be killed.

>dude lsd lmao!
>john lennon
holy shit you're a pseud

Yeah, he sounds like he's trying to sell a self-help book written by a pyramid scheme member.

Do you feel powerful? I ask this genuinely, we're all wasting our time here. Why be mean and hateful? No really. Give me some good reasons to take this red pill. Frankly it sounds like an awful way to live. To be angry at nothing all the time. Why not try and understand others and their emotions even though they are different from you?

He was a pseud

love his music but never read any of his written works

One of Us Cannot be Wrong or Chelsea Hotel? Which is the best Cohen song?

Who by Fire, or The Story of Isaac

Did you know that Cohen drew his album covers?

One of Us Cannot be Wrong in my opinion, it's absolutely incredible, the best track from his best album.

This is the most obvious bait and you idiots still fall for it. Don't reply to these guys.

These guys are suicidal, if you don't reply, they might kill themselves, or even worse, go on a killing spree. By replying you are helping the society.

He's a handsome guy. I would love to have held his hand.

Shove off, honky. Go get triggered somewhere else.

Me too

Dress Rehearsal Rag.

Nice one

>not Stranger Song

I used to have the future on my old ipod shuffle, back when i only knew one or two songs per artist. I listened to each song like ten times before moving on

The Master Song is my fav but I've only heard two albums

Listen to others, too.

Cohen was robbed by Dylan.

Yah

Will do, cheers