Ribs

Macarons

fucking this

Those aren't wings, those are nuggers

steak

Bacon.

Especially American style bacon.

This so much.

I prefer braised/roasted/bbqed meats way more than any kind of steak.

neck yourself

I would say that actual good steak is not overrated but basically no one you know can cook actual good steak so it's overrated

It's overrated in all forms

This. Nowhere near enough meat to justify the mess it creates.

pretty much every american version of italian food.... they just cant do it properly, its all shit... not that its very high rated, but even for that its overrated

But wings aren't even overrated, if you cook them yourself they're cheap as fuck and better than they should be.

Hamburgers

ITT: contrarians

grilled cheese sandwiches

I was at LAX and saw some place selling grilled cheese sandwiches for $14. $14 fucking dollars for butter, white bread, and Craft American Singles aka not even real fucking cheese.

If you like grilled cheese, that's great. But it's not gourmet. Don't go to a fucking restaurant to get one. Knock it off with the faggy "cheese pull" instagram nonsense. It's just melted fucking yellow plastic.

I agree that they're overrated. Small nuggets of meat, awkwardly strewn around pieced of bone, making it impossible to take a satisfying bite. That being said, I don't think they're the most overrated food there is, I just wouldn't eat them over any other cut of meat. Q

Sushi

wings are great to make at home
all you need is to season a flour/cornstarch mix, coat the wings and fry them, add some barbecue sauce or wathever and thats it
its also cheap as fuck
you can make burgers at home but they wont be as good as the ones you buy unless you own a meat grinder
you can make pizza at home but you still need a pizza stone and this and that and a good oven
wings are just wings, you can make wings anywhere

>in the store
>consider buying wings
>they're like 150% the price of drumsticks
What in the fuck?
It's mostly bone!

If you're talking cheap cuts I agree. But GOOD steak is a level above in terms of texture & flavour

Wings have great flavour and a good skin to meat ratio ergo surface area for marination/flavour. Also they're cheap.

I think pizza's overrated/overpriced

go o a different store or get them at the butcher

This

>What in the fuck?
>It's mostly bone!

Supply and demand, user. Wings are super popular so price goes up accordingly.

Dude I feel your pain but citing airport prices as a knockdown for any dish isn't really making an airtight argument.

>turkey sandwiches
>fried chicken sandwiches
>chain pizza, esp pepperoni
>fast food burgers
>fries
>burritos
>queso dip
>soda
>grilled cheese sandwiches
>mac & cheese
>shit tier steaks
>chicken nuggets/tenders
>gravy

Meme berries are delightful

Some airport prices are more unfair than others. I had a $12 wrap at KBNA that was pretty reasonable for the price. But a $14 white bread and kraft singles grilled cheese is completely unacceptable.

i dont get the hype with these

"no"

boneless wings are a dwarf cousin of tendies, nuggers are further removed ancestor.

>Eating with your hands
You deserve this fate.

Cake

i'd rather have any other dessert

I think it started with guacamole becoming more and more popular, then it took off because avocado toast could easily go on brunch menus filling the void of a vegan breakfast option.

guacamole is overrated as well, dont see the big deal. so many better dip options out there

agreed

these have barely any flavor

The kind of white suburban people for whom guacamole would have been too exotic a generation ago now eat it. That definitely caused a surge in demand for avocados.

I'll agree the premade guacamole sold in plastic containers is way fucking overrated, because that shit is awful. But home made with a perfectly ripe avocado and no extra builshit ingredients the stuff is delicious.

Bacon. I've been assaulted in real life for saying I didn't like bacon.

>been assaulted for not liking bacon

And well you should have. If you limited your criticism to the standard grocery mass produced, chemical injected tumbled garbage, people would agree. But true bacon, either made yourself by curing and smoking a belly, or bought from a small artisan producer is godtier and if you reject that, you probably bang your head against the wailing wall dressed in black like a retard.

I don't like you either.

Nigga those aint wings those are chiggin nuggets.

Recent DNA analysis places boneless wings closer to nuggers. Early fossil records are incomplete and do not adequately support your conclusions.

I don't know if it's overrated, but artichokes are a lot of work for tiny bit of flavor.

Cheap, tough, bloody-tasting steaks are awful, but people eat them anyways because the idea of eating a steak is such a thing to some people. Those kinds of steaks are way overrated. But a nice rib eye with a little dry age on it? That's expensive as fuck, but hardly overrated.

Thissssssssss

I enjoy avocado.

Sbarro

This, still love bacon tho

>But a $14 white bread and kraft singles grilled cheese is completely unacceptable.
I don't disagree, but why are you blaming the food and not the restaurant?

That clearly isn't the norm.

I like boneless wings, but I think a more accurate name would probably be strips or tenders

Pepperoni

Agreed

kek

I'm not? I am totally blaming the restaurant. Airports are one of the most expensive places to operate a restaurant and those prices are still not acceptable.

hot dog

Fuck off vege faggot

Boneless wings

Spot on

Wooden tables are overrated

$30 for a burger? All burgers are worthless now!

One I got high as a kite and ate both real and fake. The difference is crazyy

Beef ribs have a more than decent amount of meat.

The purest form of sweet

The DNA fragments from nuggers are just that. Fragments. They're incomplete and thus the analysis is inconclusive. Besides at least boneless wings and tendies share a common ancestor. What've you got to link nuggers and wings? Nothing but speculation and theories based on morphological observations and bullshit analysis.

Some pre-made guac doesn't even have avocado in

What the fuck does it have in it

No avocado

What does it have in it instead of avocado

Peanut butter and jam sandy

FPBP

Underrated post

>american style
This alone in connection with any food item should be a red flag to anyone.

>government imitation cheese

Boneless wings. They're glorified chicken nuggets. Real wings, of course, are perfection.

Shut the fuck up, rebbit.

>no one you know can cook actual good steak so it's overrated
This is a meme. You literally put it on a grill for a couple of minutes. It's one of the simplest things to cook.

How has no one said lobster yet? Lobster is the most overrated seafood there is.

>Technique and prep plays no role in cooking
Spot the shit cook

chicken nuggets are fookin good, why could covering them in a sause not elevate them. I agree tho, real wings with skin on em is better

You haven't been eating very good ribs my man

unelss they're cooked to perfection ribs are a waste of time

They may be able to keep the process airtight so the avocado doesn't lose its color, but raw onion in the presence of acid has a very limited shelf life. So not only is the over processed texture weird, but it always tastes like onion that's halfway to rotting. Also to cut costs they use ascorbic and citric acid instead of lime juice, so it lacks the fresh citrus bite that is essential in guacamole.

Yup, it's a meme

A steak can be great if done well and seasoned properly but nobody ever does this so you're supposed to think the bland unseasoned slab of meat is incredible because muh steak meme

>steak is an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means
Your parents should of aborted you, downsey.

Doughnuts

uhh it's exactly what you greentexted?

>done well

Ribs are an old-fashioned meme food. Like 80 years ago they came into popularity from being considered inferior cuts.

He's not wrong, though. Going out for steaks is different from just going out for dinner. A steakhouse is it's own universe compared to a fine dining restaurant. There's no etiquette or foreign fords to trip you up - there's nothing on the menu that would be unfamiliar to the Average Joe. Anyone with a few $20's in their wallet can go out for a steak, and little if anything about the experience will be outside of their comfort zone (except the price, of course). Beyond the cost the rest of the experience going out for a steak is egalitarian in a way most fine dining isn't. Really, steak is kind of in its own category, making it a unique element in (particularly American) food culture. I'd call that a meme.

your life is a meme

>retard can't into scientific bantz

Sushi

Steak

Not avocados

No shit? Fuck, I didn't notice. Thank God you're here.

>Pretends he's had Italian food from even a single reputable food place in America, and not just fucking shitty ass chain.
>Insults all of America for his poor choice in restaurants.

Bruh there is an overwhelming amount of good Italian food in America. You have to pick restaurants that aren't garbage is all. I always rage a little when I see this shit. Yeah, I won't argue that our chain Italian is FUCKAWFUL, but there's no shortage anywhere I've been, of good or better Italian food. Almost every city will have at least one really good Italian restaurant. Nobody's fault but your own you didn't put in the research to find it.

Wangs

Also some Italian American food is great. It can be comically heavy, but dishes like American lasagna, cold cut heroes, Philly roast pork sandwiches, coal oven pizza, rice balls and pasta with Sunday gravy are all fantastic. I prefer regional, seasonal Italian cuisine given the choice, but wouldn't want to live in a world where these dishes didn't exist.