Friendly reminder Simone De Beauvoir literally raped and molested children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_de_Beauvoir#Personal_life

To be fair she probably didn't realize they were kids considering all of them were bigger than Sartre

/ll/ is great desu.

Is that her?

lmfao, excellent post

existentialist goblin eternally BTFO

In French, "Simone De Beauvoir" has a nice anagram : "bave, urine, sodomie".

>2017
>people still unironically care about Tartre and his fuck-buddy

Leftists are always rejects and the ill.

>De Beauvoir and Sartre would both take part in political campaigns to abolish the age of consent laws for sexual relationships in France.
I do think the consensus age is somewhat arbitrary (we now not so long ago it was quite common fourteen age girls getting married). But the law they wanted approved would give a free pass for the children molesters.

*know

And Serge and Charlotte Gainsbourg sang a duet about father-daughter incest while the latter was 12. It's just French culture.

Are you seriously on this site (of all places) trying to get people outraged about those consensual affairs with high school girls, and calling it "raping and molesting children"? Good fucking luck.

>Michel Foucault stated that the petition was signed by himself, Nobel Prize laureate Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir and André Glucksmann, Roland Barthes, by the novelist/gay activist Guy Hocquenghem, the actor/play-writer/jurist Jean Danet, writer and filmmaker Alain Robbe-Grillet, writer Philippe Sollers, pediatrician and child psychoanalyst Françoise Dolto and also by people belonging to a wide range of political positions.

It's a shame. I kinda liked Barthes.

Wtf, can someone try and justify this shit? On a logical basis I mean.

the quest for tail transcends morality

Adolescence would have been so much better if I was Beauvoir and Rand's plaything.

Same, didn't think I would be the only one aroused by this.

>She and Jean-Paul Sartre developed a pattern, which they called the "trio", in which de Beauvoir would seduce her students and then pass them on to Sartre.

Say what you will about the troglodyte, he made the most of what he was given.

>troglodyte

That word doesn't fit him.

>Beauvoir will never molest you
feels bad

We are ill rejects as well though

She looks a bit like the ex president of my country.

Fucking French

She looks like Fitzgerald lol

Veeky Forums isn't fringe anymore.

wtf they look ghastly

I definitely would hit that ass and then discuss philosophy in the post-fuck talking while smoking cigarettes, everything in french of course. Baby, how lit/ can you get?

who can blame the guy am i right?

Who cares.

Yes, age of consent is bullshit. The freer the sexal practice the freer the people.