Have you preordered your Tast One Top™ with Buzzfeed app integration...

Have you preordered your Tast One Top™ with Buzzfeed app integration? It's only $149 and pairs with a cookbook and instructional videos exclusively for the Tasty One Top™!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/stTzLmoStsU
kuvee.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OheUf_olW0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that a hot plate?

2tasty4me

The Tasty One Top is a smart induction cooktop. When following a recipe in the Tasty app, The One Top automatically changes its temperature and power settings to precisely match the instructions. The One Top’s thermometer measures the internal heat of your meats and fish to cook to the perfectly desired temperature, with or without the app. The One Top can be utilized for almost any form of cooking including: Sous vide, deep fry, pan fry, stir fry, grill, simmer, saute, slow cook, sear, poach, and more!

well, at least it isn't just a hot plate, it's an induction cooktop.

In all honesty, for 150 USD, that doesn't seem like a horrible deal with one with that sort of gimmick. I wouldn't buy it since I think just a regular ass induction cooktop is better, but it's not the worst thing ever.

actually I take it back, I bought my cooktop back when most of them used to be around 100 USD but now it seems like you can get them for like 50-70. Seems a bit of a sham.

Shilling on a Malaysian Noodle, Bead, Trading Cards and Nail Parlor Conversation Board...

Sounds miserable. The whole concept of a "smart app" attempting to regulate things is silly as hell. The device has no way of knowing the size of the ingredients, the type of cookware being used, and so on. It's going to provide shitty results.

I'll take pic related over that piece of crap any day. It will cook better, plus I have a ton of money left over to buy other things.

Eventually they probably integrate it with a food delivery service like Blue Apron. Right now it's a cooktop, an app, a website, a cookbook, and a media company. BuzzFeed calls it a full stack product.

>Full stack product
Has that term been used before?
Its ridiculous sure but damn.

Haven't heard of it, but a related business term is "vertical integration"

Fuck off Taykey advertising

Have you preordered your Flatev™ artisan tortilla maker pod machine? It's only $399! youtu.be/stTzLmoStsU

Why did she roll the r in fresh, then after doing it properly with "tortillas", then spoke in an American accent? What a fucking retard.

80 cents per tortilla. Jesus.

I already have an anova which supports sign on with Facebook

What's it called when you own all line of development? Vertical something. Something with rockefeller.

It's used in software development

>Buzzfeed

Yea, drink bleach you piece of human garbage.

I fucking cringe so hard when people talk in American accents but need to pronounce every "ethnic" word (particularly Spanish) with the strongest beaner accent they can manage. Fuck.

every day we fall further from God's light

>BuzzFeed integration

Anyone who reads this and actually experiences any modicum of excitement should be killed on the spot.

Any cooking related products which are labelled "smart" that are not a total scam?

No.

At least you can still cook when there is no internet.

anova

>Tortillas are the simplest and cheapest food on the face of the planet
>Here's a way to make it incredibly complicated and expensive

Hey, the fact that she said a couple words in "spanish" means it is pure Authentico.

*Editor's Note: Authentico is Spanish for really good

what was the name of that ridiculous juice machine from murrika?
where you had to send back the empty boxes

Why did you have to specify America? I will post a link to it when you tell me what country you are from and how your country has never produced anything stupid.

nothing labelled smart is useful
>smartphone is just a phone with a web browser
>smart anything else is a gimmick
computers have no business being in anything that has been working just fine since the industrial revolution

The juicero

Triggered fatty

>list of countries triggered by someone suggesting they did something bad: America

Last (You) you get tonight

I see your meme induction cookware and raise you a wifi enabled wine bottle.

kuvee.com/

>juicero

>he thinks the EU is a country.
Retard.

>tortilla is an "ethnic" word
jesus, are you one of those rednecks that thinks tortilla is pronounced like godzilla? do you also say "eye-talian" and refer to asian people as "the orientals"?

so it's basically an extremely ghetto version of a coravin but with added DRM, spyware, and you "rent" instead of owning?

YOU ALREADY HAVE A "SMART APP" TO REGULATE TEMPERATURE, IT'S CALLED YOUR BRAIN, IT'S SUPPORTED BY TWO EYES, A METRIC FUCKTON OF HEAT-SENSORS WIRED THROUGHOUT YOUR SKIN AND A PAIR OF HANDS THAT LET YOU HOLD A THERMOMETER.
SMART PRODUCTS ARE CANCER, I DON'T NEED A FRIDGE THAT TELLS ME HOW MANY EGGS I HAVE LEFT AND CAN BE HIJACKED BY CHECHEN SEPARATISTS TO DDOS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, I DON'T NEED A JUICER THAT MAKES SMOOTHIES ON COMMAND AND ALSO ACTS AS PART OF A SERBIAN BITCOIN MINING BOTNET.

FUCK. OFF.

>smart products means electronic temperature regulation
1. that isn't what it means. "smart" is generally a euphemism for IoT
2. you really haven't cooked much have you?

>It's the iPhone of hotplates

Oh god no, I don't like this future, stop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ
Local canadian explores the depths of Smart™ Juice Juicer engineering. Later juices the 8$ packet of juice with his hands anyways.

Ave is awesome.

I just reserved 3 of them so I can cook a main dish and 2 sides at the same time. I look forward to seeing how their app works with all three in parallel!

Why do people go out of their way to remove nutrients from their food? Why not put the whole thing in a blender? Is it because they've only experienced throwaway blenders and don't know what a real one, operating at the limits of 120v 15a AC, is capable of?

God has come to reap the sinners

I used to work in a company that is releasing these kind of products. These products are totally focused on lazy mother fuckers who see pictures of gourmet shit and are not willing to put in any fucking effort to actually make it. Buying this shit will hopefully teach them a lesson that nothing comes out of cutting corners in the kitchen!

Nice cat

>"The ingredients are fresh, they're not full of additives, so it's healthy."

youtube.com/watch?v=OheUf_olW0c