What sperglord people have you had to work with Veeky Forums?

What sperglord people have you had to work with Veeky Forums?
How did you deal with them?
Are you a massive spergy?

I've got to work with my course' uber autismo for 12 weeks and it's getting difficult to do anything
>3rd Year Physics
>My allocated project partner is the odd Asian guy who keeps asking a mix of dumb and genius questions in lectures
>When saying hello he does a Vulcan salute
>Self taught some niche languages like Bavarian, Aragonese, Klingon and so on
>Responds to quick texts like its a formal email
>When he doesn't understand a question he'll sit in silence staring at you until you say something else
>When asked for more details about something you just talked about, he'll often just repeat whatever he just said word for word
>Early warning when he's about to talk because every sentence is preceded with some quiet 'nya' sounds
>Talks at the same loud volume regardless of where he is or what's going on around him

>quiet aspergic manlet skinny guy who always looks pissed off and never speaks.

always sat near the door when he was in class

>every sentence is preceded with some quiet 'nya' sounds

I'm nowhere near this autistic, but I fail to be likeable in nearly all my social interactions despite understanding others emotions really well.

Forgot pic

Spergy?
Maybe I am but normies are different breed.

>complaining about an autistic physics partner
>on Veeky Forums

You are retarded. Odds are that guy browses this board like crazy and you just let him know how you feel about him. Expect to get poisoned kek.

why you gotta make me feel bad

He once referred to some close friends of his, which then turned out to be chatbots on the internet, which he then didn't want me to bring on screen since the computer room we were in was for physics students only and the chatbots weren't students.
I highly doubt he could handle all the communication going on in this board, regardless of its quality

>self taught in many meme languages
>can't handle Veeky Forums

He sounds like a cool guy, pls handle with care and don't bully him.

I try, the effects our having a conversations with him isn't that either one of us walks away feeling offended or embarrassed, just it's as if the conversation didn't do anything

Isn't that true for most conversations people have though?

>tfw you refer to strangers on Veeky Forums as 'my friends' when talking to normies

I think he means that conversation with the guy is so unproductive it fails to even be useful towards their bonding. Most conversation with normal people is pretty useless, but in the end you get to learn something about someone and get to walk away thinking more about that convo. I don't think conversation with someone socially awkward would yield the same results.

Felix thread btw

I do the same, but purely because strangers on Veeky Forums have always been more helpful and empathetic than any normie ever has been
odd that one, considering I look like a stereotypical normie jock

Fire Science classes are another place to find a lot of spergs.

It's because I consider you my friend bb :^)

>Leaving class
>Guy asks me if I'm an EE
>Seems normal at first
>Very rapidly goes into /x/ level insanity
>Starts asking about mind control using radio
>Goes on about Tesla having wireless power that was supressed
>EVER HEARD OF THE TR3B GRAVITY CAN BE MANIPULATED WITH ELECTROMAGNETS AND PLASMA
>Goes on for an hour
>Roy Batty stare, never blinks
>DO YOU USE Veeky Forums
>"no"
>Somehow escape

So you do use Veeky Forums! Why did you lie?

Because your autism speaks too much.

>Bad idea:
Telling people you use Veeky Forums
>Even worse idea:
Telling spedlicants from /x/ that you use Veeky Forums

I'm not really that focused on other people. Women tend to bother me at work.