Would anyone happen to have an electronic copy of this beauty?

Would anyone happen to have an electronic copy of this beauty?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/37Bk6CDH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

buy it, you cheap fuck

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me to go out and buy a Wiley book, I still wouldn't be able to purchase it.

holy shit, i take it back.

you probably won't be able to pirate it tho, since no one ever bought it to begin with

I doubt that, to be honest. I tried looking for it on libgen, no results. It must be collecting pixeldust on some device somewhere, the book isn't obscure by any means.

bump

>$78.95 is a lot of money
Get a job, dingus. That's like 8 hours of work.

That's like 8 hours I could spend increasing my knowledge

>shitposting on Veeky Forums

hypocrite

t. Dingus

on Veeky Forums

It's in my Universities library. Do you need the whole book or just a few pages?

It doesn't work like that. Human can study about 3-4 hours a day. Rest of the time you have to spend on something else then.

I would appreciate the book, if that's not much to ask. The first chapter has me intrigued.

Yes, but if I can find a solution that would cost me exactly $0.00, why not?

bump

also keeping this alive for interest

>a book about the worst part of chemistry has a cover with the worst part of physics
You can't make this shit up

not as bad as this

Do it already, faggit
What's even the point of this thread being here?

?

Sorry I'm retarded and misread the OP asking if anyone would like to a have a digital copy of the book pls ignore me

???

I think this thing is about 2 grand

why do they sell books that expensive?

What study is it for? My university has terabytes of stuff on servers only accesible to students (university is not officially related to it), but the search function isn't always the best, but I can check the specific studies. Don't get your hopes up, it didn't find the title so I doubt it's there. Are there any alternate titles/books you can use?

Oh, I'm not using it for a specific class, really. I doubt most curricula would have students taught out of it - although I am told it is a masterful book. I am specifically interested in this book because a friend had recommended it to me highly.

I can buy it, but I wanted to see if there is an e-book. And if so, whether we could make it available for everyone online.

pastebin.com/37Bk6CDH

Not entirely helpful, as I knew most of this stuff. Thank you, though.

The problem here is that most books are so bad, I'm sorry I wasted my bandwidth downloading them.

I can't imagine paying over 50$ for the shit they sell.

Inter-library borrowing is pretty cheap.

Ask , they'll help you much faster than we can.

>paperback
why is this even a thing?
and how is it legal to charge $50 for 3 pieces of cardboard?

C O R P O R A T E
A M E R I C A

>everything i don't like and don't get for free should be illegal

thanks for this