Humans are the only species on earth whose female doesn't have a mechanism to expel a rapist's gametes

>humans are the only species on earth whose female doesn't have a mechanism to expel a rapist's gametes

huhhhh explain this women apologists

You're the one who is gaym8

why does society lie to us, consent is a spook

because our society is the only one in the world where rapists are killed on the spot. They don't need to defend themselves when society does it for them

>rapists are killed on the spot.

that happens nowhere, at most a revenge rape on the muslim countries

Simple evolutionary biology. Humans evolved to be smarter, which means both males and females will be smarter (it is impossible to increase the intelligence of just one gender, as ee share 99.9% of genes) so evolution "knew" that females would evolve to being insufferable cunts so the plan was that they would also evolve intelligence but then with our superior strength we were supposed to overpower them, enslave them and treat them like breeding cows, raping them whenever we needed more men in the tribe.

That is why women did not evolve anti-rape mechanisms. Women are designed to be raped. It is how reproduction is meant to happen. This is because in other animals all the male has to do is a little dance and then the female puts out. But because human females have a kind of semi-sentience they ask for shit like "care" and "financial stability". It is a bunch of bullshit which is why we are supposed to ignore them and just rape them.

It is our nature.

why do you lie

>But because human females have a kind of semi-sentience

rapists don't get killed famm, you're the one grasping at straws here to justify a spook

I am just being scientific. We cannot define conciousness with bullshit like "being aware of your existance" because then some philosopher can ask "what does it mean to be aware?" or "how do we know we are aware of our existance and not just pretending to be aware?". This means we have to throw away ideal definitions and use practical ones.

We set the standard of conciousness as being as intelligent and "aware" as the average man. But we know that female brains work differently and operate at less capacity which means they are not sentient by the male standard. They may be aware of their own existance but it is impossible to tell because we do not have sentience tests. Therefore we do not know if they are sentient like we are. Impossible.

Female anti-rape mechanisms drive evolution of more effective rapists (see ducks)
Then what does the absence indicate?

>Then what does the absence indicate?

that women enjoy being raped

Women are designed to be raped. That is why they store more fat (to be able to survive longer without help after you rape her and throw her off a cliff) and that is also why they are weaker (so that we can easily knock them out, rape them, and throw them off cliffs without they resisting).

At last I see.

didn't know about that part

>humans are the only species on earth
stopped reading right there

Veeky Forums - Sexism & Math

t. women coping

so you would rather not understand your biology better? gravity won't stop just because you don't like it sweetie

>t. women coping
Don't be so quick to judge. They could also be cucks cucking.

>>humans are the only species on earth whose female doesn't have a mechanism to expel a rapist's gametes

Source? Sounds like total bullshit to me.

How would an oyster even rape another oyster?

You mean white knights? Fucking newfags don't understand simple terms.

This, you insensitive bastard.

>grasping at straws

So you have no source then?

rape is a huge part of evolution
desert chameleons reproduce almost exclusively by rape because a male/female encounter is rare
Doesn't mean it's ok

marriage is not death, user

Define "ok"

it's morals and ethics aka slave morality spooks

fuck you got me

this thread confirms biology is a pseudoscience and shouldn't be taken seriously

no need to be mad honey, it's just nature

now what we do is deal with it

>being a female apologist
what even are you doing on this site?

Elliott Rodger's manifesto is one of the greatest works of literature in the history of our civilization.

[Citation needed]

Common sense

Femanon here, women do have mechanisms to stop becoming pregnant from being raped. Firstly, we (as a genetically language-use predisposed ape species) can tell people we violated. The criminal will be punished, and this disincentivizes it in the future. Secondly, women have evolved super emotional intelligence to avoid creepy guys (like you see in this very thread, sorry not sorry). Thirdly, studies have shown (and I know my own body) that female orgasm depends on the woman's feelings, and orgasm and wetness is integral to sperm reaching eggs. We also evolved to raise smart children, who went on to invent plan B pills, abortions, etc. so that counts as a mechanism to expel gametes.

Toodles.

tits or opinion discarded.

Profound

nice try yellow presser

Studies have shown that most women orgasm during rape.

How was the study conducted?
*Scientist hires a dude to rape 50 girls*
"Just a social experiment"
"Oh ok, finally, I've proven that women are useful in stem.

It's not rape if she cum

nice coping sweetheart

>women have evolved super emotional intelligence to avoid creepy guys

Most rapes are done by people you trust, oftenly from your direct and extended family

>The criminal will be punished, and this disincentivizes it in the future.

you wish. some don't even go to prison and get to go to some "rehabilitation clinic"

>Thirdly, studies have shown (and I know my own body) that female orgasm depends on the woman's feelings, and orgasm and wetness is integral to sperm reaching eggs.

not it doesn't, you can pass out and still orgasm, it's completely independent from your feels

>We also evolved to raise smart children, who went on to invent plan B pills, abortions, etc. so that counts as a mechanism to expel gametes

Unless you're jewish that's false

get absolutely btfo

>Most rapes are done by people you trust, oftenly from your direct and extended family
>you wish. some don't even go to prison and get to go to some "rehabilitation clinic"

At least you aren't wrong about everything (e.g. oftenly isn't a word, hun), sweetie boo. We do have a problem with systemic violence against women in our societies. Luckily creepy men are leaving workplaces and academia in favour of vidya, sexdolls, and nazi larping. Also drop the anti-semitism if you want to be taken seriously.

Huuuuuuuuuh I believe those are "Argumentum Ad Hominem" logical falacies, darling

you are a shithead mind controlled slave to the media fucktart. antisemitism is a direct sign of intelligence and knowledge of the legal and financial schema. Anybody crying against antisemitism is 100pct a brainwashed retarded possum or a jew. good luck possum. the new era is here

surgarpie honeybunch

I love it when edgy losers on Veeky Forums try to feel superior spouting non-sense about biology they do not even understand. How's the dragon dildo cumming along, lad?

sorry darlings, the exit is this way: /pol/

This is a science board, not a lunatic board. Science also includes women nowadays, I know this upsets your feefees but its true.

lmoa

science always had women

i want to pile drive your jewish pussy so much

The scientific experiment that saved america

in the last what? 200 years? and rape is still occurring.

Define rape in an animal setting, they all survive on it, our species survived on it.

>Evolved super emotional intelligence
>A simple psychopath can trike you easily
>basically all you have to do to get women is not caring about them and just to whatever you want
>Then they will cry for you because they want "MUH STABILITY"

yep sums all right what OP said, your super intelligence is a flawed system, and not made up to get "good people", but to get leaders, specifically aggressive ones, the famous go getters.

That is a reason why a lot of guys say that if you are an nice guy women will use you and step on you like a dog, women do not want that, and there is a reason why women search the typical alpha which is more close to an psychopath´s behavior.

You are coping bad, by the way most women do that hard, take no responsibility and live in an alternate reality, block or don´t block that, I really don´t care.

By the way, do you even know what is systemic violence? or is it your gender studies that told you that?

Are you even aware of the privileges you get? how much shit you get away with it?

Of course we have some minimal advantages in some areas but it is really not even close to what you get... the mainstream thought is with feminist agenda, the media, the whole system

Wage gap is a lie which continue to be spread out, but how many women are homeless in comparison to men?

And even in the areas we do have vantage is simply because we usually have a tougher upbringing(scientists, leaders or politics, are areas which specifically takes a lot of suppressing of feelings to be good at it, some thing which men are trained since they are born).

By the way your system is stupid as fuck, telling other people is only relevant if there is a state or force to avenge what was done to you

Humans are on earth 200 thousand years, and this is a possibility in what? 200 years?

And even so women lie a lot about getting raped, so to get someone killed or in jail before that was just a matter of believing in the woman plus power, something that biology has little control over it, so this is not a counter measure against rape it makes no sense whatsoever. Rape was kind of common(relatively to nowadays) so no this is not a measure

I don´t remember the exact static, but 1-5% of people on earth share ancestry with Genghis Khan, why? the fucker really liked to rape, yet he is remembered as a hero by many.
So if it was a measure it not that effective, as I said other things matter a lot more.

and other thing, rape is one of the most common fantasy by women, and if female orgasm play an important role, then men in the old days fucked women pretty good as women had a fuck-toon of children even thought most men don´t even considered female organs a real thing.

So meh, maybe we should show less empathy to women by your claiming or empathy it does not matter at all in the role of a female having an organs, therefore the rape theory got even more strengthen by what you are saying.

If it's a legitimate rape, the body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.