Hot Sauce Thread

2garlicy4me

the best

>Posts Cholula

See, women do post here.

Saw this stuff at Kroger. I'd never heard of it. It's actually really good.

it's a dollar and I love it

tasty but that's not hot sauce

How exactly are you defining hot sauce here user

I love that sauce but I had forgotten the name of it though, thank you for making this board user. I'm going to try some of these other sauces too, they look tantalizing. For the time I had only been using Tapatío for my needs, pic related

well for one it has to be hot

The true GOAT of the spic regions

>haha lol user you like to be able to taste your food when you put hot sauce on, P-a-lease, everyone knows that hot sauce is suppsoed to make you regret consuming it and tormenting you while you eat XDD

I bought this today and put it on my pizza it was pretty good, but it was the original Louisiana hot sauce, not sure what the difference is between the two, if there is a difference?

Thats buffalo sauce

Hot sauce doesn't need to be retarded hot but franks is about as spicy as a bell pepper. But like I said, it's still a tasty sauce. It's good on sandwiches and pizza.

GOAT

I love this stuff on eggs.

Good on oysters, salmon and fish too.

I'm a total masochist but I think this one eschews flavor for heat. I much prefer the carribean, red, or green Yucataco flavor wise, so I just add more. Anyone else?

The green habanero is the hot sauce I add to my salsa at the Mexican restaurant to make it actually spicy.

Red is ok, but has a more smoky flavor. I've never had this "xxxxtra hot" version but my curiosity is piqued, didn't know it existed actually.

I'm I like red's flavor, but think it is a bit weak heat wise. I like green for both heat and flavor. I like XXX's heat but not much else. To me it has an artificial, extract, kinda deisely flavor.

Only for those over 30