So I went to the states from Canada for a vacation...

So I went to the states from Canada for a vacation. I love eating down there because of all the burgers and fast food restaurants that we don't have back home. Wanted to try every fast food restaurant I could find but only got some of them. Here are my opinions.

Round table pizza - absolutely horrid. Got some pizza sub, pretty burnt, and wings was pretty gross.

Philly steak shop in some food court - it was meh I love Philly steak subs but that one was pretty bland.

White Castle - was pretty full when I got there, got the original sliders, was meh. Didn't realize it was a slider restaurant. Burgers were bland. Also it was all niggers working there. Kinda sad.

Carl's Jr. - God teir delicious burger, got the biggest one can't remember. Also ordered the massive breakfast sandwich.

Jack in the box - I assumed it was a sour dough restaurant. Ordered the sour dough Jack. It was alright, wishes it was better.

Sonic - had no idea it was a drive in only, kept walking around looking for the seating area but found out it was just the kitchen inside. Found the outdoor seating area. Got a burger with tater tots and a banana cream milkshake. The shake was the best thing about the place.

Shit that I wanted to goto but never got the chance.

Chick a fil
Popeyes
In and out burger

I was actually excited to goto those other places because they are supposed to have the best chicken burger, fried chicken and cheese burger.

What is the best fast food chain in the states?

No one gives a shit you idiot.

The best places are the mom and pop shops.

I do. I had a good time reading it.

No they aren't. Mom and pop burger shops suck. In fact mom and pop anything sucks.

Chick fill a is pretty good, awesome chicken sandwiches, Popeyes is greasy dogshit, in and outs are pretty good but you won't find many outside of California.

Also the In N Outs outside of southern CA aren't as good because they're much further apart from the distribution warehouse. The ones in southern California are all within a few hours leading to better product.

Where would be the best place for fried chicken? Church's and KFC sucks

I know your mom sucks, and believe it or not...So does your Dad...fag.

But Popeye's is pretty damn good

poor baby did I strike a nerve? Do your parents own a shitty failing burger shop?

Actually...no, just trying to prove along your gen-pool you must come from the line of Douche bag

Wow what a reddit reply.

haha! That truly means nothing to me.

>In fact mom and pop anything sucks.
That really depends on where you live. If you live in a place where chains have almost completely taken over finding a mom and pop shop is difficult, and finding a good one might not even be possible. But if you live somewhere that still has a culture of mom and pop shops it's easy to find ones that are way better than chains. I never eat at chains because I live in such a place.

>Carl's Jr
Real Americans call it Hardee's, you uneducated swine.

The way you wrote this post gives me the impression that you are a stupid person.

Are you a R0b0t?

There's a hardees near me. Is it a good place to eat burgers? better than 5 goys? there's also a steak and shake which i've never been to either

Oh fuck you, as an American citizen I will call it what every I want. I'll call it Hardee's Carl's Jr. or Delicious hoke-pokie.

Probably the reddit spacing.

man I feel sorry you even went out of your way for jack in the box. that place is the shittiest fast food chain in all of america.

Oh fuck off, what other place has hamburgers and tacos?

They only have one distribution center?

literally anywhere if the closest source of humanity isnt a freeway rest stop.

Apparently as of 2014 they have a second one in Texas

Having both on the same menu doesn't mean jack shit if the food doesn't taste good.

the tacos are pretty good tbqh. i like to get a bunch and eat htem in one sitting, but i never go to jack in the box for their burgers/sandwiches.

No one wants to read a massive wall of unformatted text, you animal. There is nothing Reddit about it.

If you ever go to Texas, try Whataburger.
Honestly anything on the menu, it's all good.

Del taco

Hardee's/Carl's Jr

just came back from five guys
it had probably the worst nonmcdicks burger I've ever eaten
The fries were way too salty and tasted as if they spent the last 5 years marinating in peanut oil
The burger meat was dry, which was baffling seeing as how soggy the subpar bread was
It had no flavor whatsoever, especially after eating the fries which killed all tastebuds in my mouth from the salt. I can see how they make a killing on drinks now.

Other five goys ive been to werent this bad, guess it's just this specific chain
maybe if i complain about it somewhere i'll get a refund, it was just so ass
12 bucks too for a fucking burger and fries

If you think mom and pop burger places suck, then you are worthless as a human being.

Maybe if you live in some awful highway town or something. Every state has better local eating than fast food.

>No one wants to read a massive wall of unformatted text, you animal. There is nothing Reddit about it.

The only time/place I've ever seen anyone complain about separation of text by paragraphs is here. I suspect it's just millennial kids who think, "oh, my stodgy/normie/old english teacher who forced writing coherent english and dividing text into paragraphs for clarity, is just a faggot."

There is a difference between separating major shifts in the topic and spacing every sentence.