>he microwaves his tea water
>he doesn't remove tea bag/leaves after brewing
>he leaves ALL the butter in the fridge
>he only takes his beef well done

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cw5LejFL
youtube.com/watch?v=L5TF6YjEZT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she's a picky eater/she can't handle common ingredients such as onions/she has a child's palate

That's instant "check, please" material.

>Let's have a Veeky Forums dating red flags thread

She's an entitled, skilless, useless, white woman. That's all the red flags you need.

Jokes on you, I have no good knives

I don't care how my partner keeps the kitchen because he's not allowed in it generally. When he leave him alone he makes the most disgusting poverty tier food though. I came home today a little late from work and he had taken a leftover burger patty, microwaved it over white rice, and mixed it all with tomato paste lol

Why do you both bar your boyfriend from the kitchen and then mock how he cooks when you aren't around? Teach him a thing or two, you numbnut.

Because it's more trouble than its worth and it's not like I belittle him about it anyway. Honestly he could make better food if he tried I think it's just that he would rather have something as quick and easy as possible.

>he doesn't have a collection of swords with their own individual names

I don't own a good knife but the best one I own is in the drawer with the rest of them why is this wrong?

>>he let's cast iron skillets/woks sit in the sink overnight
>>he uses ketchup enough to warrant buying it more than once every few months
These are the only two that would worry me. Rust and poor taste.

I'll add mine.
>rude to waitstaff/people in the service profession
>special orders in restaurants beyond the common 3-4 health reasons, but to leave off things they don't like
>has more than 10 picky eating rules/foods they don't like
>won't try new things for reasons of fear or comfort level
>vegetarianism
>judges people who drink/won't drink alcohol for reasons other than alcoholism family gene worries
>extreme cheapness/budget concerns or lack of appreciation that some things cost more and can be balanced

All of yours bother me too. Especially that last bit. Being frugal is one thing, but claiming that X is overpriced without understanding why that item is a luxury/gourmet item is another.

This. She's white, 'nough said. Seriously though, anyone even considering dating a white woman instead of asian is a fool. You will be paying child support to her which she'll use for makeup and outings with Tyrone within 10 years. Asians are focused on the family unit far beyond modern whites. Given that their IQ is significantly higher than white countries, the attractive, slow aging physique, and fierce dedication to the success of their spawn, they are clearly the patrician choice in terms of white breeding.

Shame they're physically fragile, generally unfunny and can't into manual labor of any kind.

>doesn't like spicy food
>doesn't like 'ethnic' foods
>doesn't like 'undercooked' foods like rare steaks, al dente pasta, runny eggs, sushi, etc
>doesn't like meat
>doesn't like gluten
>doesn't like fat
>doesn't like sugar
>only eats organic

Seriously, any one of those is fucking annoying, but 2+ of them is a fair excuse for being ground up into paste and served as feed to livestock. Fucking despise people who won't even try new things.

Nothing wrong with eating all organic unless they're a "trendy organic" and do all their shopping at Whole Foods while racking up retarded grocery bills. That being said, I'd expect the person to make exceptions for things like long road trips where quick fast food is the only viable option and not whine about it.

When will the gluten free meme end

>he leaves ALL the butter in the fridge
When should butter ever be kept in the fridge?

The weather here is over 38 Celsius every day. Even if "safe" to eat, the texture goes to hell as it becomes liquid.

It stays in the fridge until needed.

Stop living there.

Slow cookers are just lazy. Anything you can make in a slow cooker you can make without one.

>She cuts the crust off her bread
>She thinks cooking isn't a skill (That his me in the pretentious cook part of my brain)
>She won't try something based on it's appearance.
>She has no idea how to handle a knife
>Orders "Supreme Nachos", scrapes the shit off the tortilla chips, only gets seven tortilla chips in, waitress asks her if she wants a to go box and she refuses, throwing away a large ass $11 plate of nachos.

Over the course of four months, I dated an 18 year old with the palate of a 10 year old. It was awful. My girlfriend now doesn't know how to cook, but she wants to learn from me, so I dodged a major bullet.

Those first two would have been enough to make me dump someone.

>he refuses to eat at any restaurant where you aren't waited on and have to order at the counter
>"I like to be waited on"
I should have noticed this for the red flag it was sooner. Seven months I'll never get back.

>Picky eater/child's palate (can't handle onions, mushrooms and refuses to eat pizza crusts)
>Won't eat spicy food
>Won't eat bloody steaks
This is my current girlfriend. I never realised how much all these things annoyed me until I saw this thread.

Are you gay

why would you not leave your butter in the fridge?

most people in italy leave the crust,
anything you state, besides disliking onions and mushrooms, is totally ok

well that's another reason to consider pizza american cuisine

>(s)he posts on Veeky Forums
Instant red flag right there

It's too hard to spread, and reduces the heat in the pan.

>Cook stir-fry
>She eats with a fucking fork instead of chopsticks

uncultured pig

>(can't handle onions, mushrooms and refuses to eat pizza crusts)

OH MY GOD EAT THE CRUST YOU STUCK UP BIIIITHC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>doesn't like 'undercooked' foods like rare steaks, al dente pasta, runny eggs, sushi, etc
i like al dente pasta and runny eggs but not rare steak or sushi. i know rare steaks are juicier but it seems like the meat is a gelatinous blob that doesn't break apart when chewed, whereas well done might be a little drier but the meat itself is more tender. and i might like sushi if i could get it with brown rice. i really hate white rice, it's bland with no texture but i love the texture of brown rice, it's similar to fish eggs in how it almost pops when you chew it.

>anyone even considering dating a white woman instead of asian is a fool.

>not knowing the health negatives of hapa children
pastebin.com/cw5LejFL
pastebin.com/cw5LejFL

I'm not raising any gooklets.

>the patrician choice in terms of white breeding
Nice try, Herr Shekelsteyn.

he's seriously invested in a site like Veeky Forums as a primary source of his cooking info

Just take it out before use. It melts within half an hour to room temp. Also how the fuck does 8°C butter in a standard use size reduce the pan temp? How much would you need to use for that? Also:
>not using special clarrified butter for frying
>not using butter in the end just for the taste

urgh, nothing ruins a good warm/fresh bread like lukewarm and liquid butter.

also when do you add butter to your pan?
obviously before anything else goes in or for a finish, either way the temp is completely irrelevant.

desu one of my very few redflags would be someone getting all religious and upset about completely irrelevant bullshit, that would set you up for a very stressful relationship if it already shows with irrelevant stuff

I wanna wake up and make my toast without waiting an additional 30 minutes you double nigger. If you keep it in a covered dish and don't live in Florida you're fine.

>>he puts his good knives in drawers
1:33
youtube.com/watch?v=L5TF6YjEZT8
This guy prolly has better knives than you.

That said I love this meme that we have chicks in Veeky Forums. Also slow cookers pretty pleb, the perfect kitchen has more than one oven so you can braise in one and have another for use in the meantime.

>piles of unwashed dishes in the sink
>eww garlic, thats so gross
>The sometimes vegetarian
>I need to cleanse my body with this over priced green soup
>the same pile of unwashed dishes in the sink with the addition of flies
>"lets use the self-checkout so we can get free stuff"

Pls no

>owning a cast iron pan
Fuck that pretentious millennial shit

If you want to try sushi without any rice, order some sashimi

>bloody steaks
>he doesn't let his steaks rest and they weep out hemoglobin when cut
No wonder she doesn't like it, ya maroon.

>he wants to fuck shes, hes, and possibly she-hes and he-shes
>he judges people for goofing around on Veeky Forums
>he's a fucking hypocrite

>he puts his good knives in drawers

What's wrong with that?

If you want to try brown rice sushi, go to Mexico
It's essentially a burrito without a tortilla

He orders a salad